Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day -Advanced CBT Training -Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD – John Ludgate Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day -Advanced CBT Training -Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD by John Ludgate,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- John Ludgate
- 13 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 24, 2020
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is an evidence based treatment that is one of the most effective treatments for chronic, recurring, and challenging mental health issues such as:
Now, the opportunity is yours to learn this powerful modality in a comprehensive online course from CBT expert and author John Ludgate, PhD. Dr. Ludgate is a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy and trained under Cognitive Therapy’s founder Dr. Aaron Beck at the Center for Cognitive Therapy.
In this intensive online CBT training course, you’ll be provided with a proven set of clinical tools and skills that can enhance your practice – from the basic CBT skills you might have learned early in your career to more advanced CBT techniques applied to a range of disorders.
CBT techniques can sometimes seem deceptively simple to apply but in actual clinical practice it requires demonstrable skills in three areas.
- Conceptualizing client’s presenting problems from a CBT perspective,
- Selecting appropriate interventions consistent with the case formulation, and
- Delivering these interventions and techniques systematically and with maximum effectiveness.
This training will assist you in developing skills in all three areas.
Dr. Ludgate will show how to overcome common obstacles frequently encountered in doing CBT with clients with different disorders.
- Improve your clients’ therapeutic experience with CBT interventions that are consistently shown to be effective.
- Utilize a fresh set of clinical tools and skills that can improve your practice, and treatment outcomes.
|Manual – 2-Day Advanced CBT Training (4 MB)||113 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Exploring the Model
- Empirical support for CBT
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
- Evolution of CBT from its initial model to the expanded
- CBT’s influence on the development of other models (ACT, DBT, schema therapy)
Assessment and Treatment Planning Through the Lens of CBT
- Longitudinal conceptualization
- Issues in case formulation
- Behavioral activation
- Graded assignments
- Pleasure scheduling
- Problem solving
- Identifying core beliefs
- Eliciting negative thoughts
- Recognizing cognitive distortions
- Use of reframing
The CBT Session, Step-by-Step
- Fostering the therapeutic alliance
- Structure and agenda setting
- Guided discovery
CBT with Depressive Disorders
- Transforming anhedonia, feelings of worthlessness, and low self-esteem
- Helping clients overcome low energy, fatigue
- Problem solving strategies to provide solutions to daily problems
- Relapse prevention
- Crisis intervention for active and passive suicidal ideation
CBT with Bipolar and Related Disorders
- Management of manic symptoms
- Mood rating and monitoring
- Identification of triggers and prodromal symptoms
- CBT for medication compliance
- Overcoming sleep disturbance
CBT for Anxiety Disorders
- CBT’s role in managing anxiety and worry
- Reducing physiological effects of anxiety
- Disrupting rumination, anxiety spirals, and more
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: cognitive and behavioral interventions
- Panic Disorder: Situational and interoceptive exposure
- OCD: Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
- PTSD: Prolonged Exposure (PE) and Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Exposure and Cognitive Approaches
- Multicultural consideration
- Interpersonal and family issues
- Other common issues in treatment delivery
John Ludgate, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked as a psychotherapist for almost 30 years. He is a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. His practice, which involves work in both a private practice and in an outpatient psychiatric center, consists largely of treating clients referred with mood problems and/or anxiety conditions. He is currently working at the Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Center of Western North Carolina in Asheville, North Carolina.
John is a native of southern Ireland and obtained a Master Degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Edinburgh in Scotland, and a Ph.D. from Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland in 1990. He trained at the Center for Cognitive Therapy in Philadelphia under Dr. Aaron Beck, the founder of Cognitive Therapy, obtaining a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Cognitive Therapy from the University of Pennsylvania in 1986. He subsequently became assistant director of training at Dr. Beck’s Center.
In the early 1990’s, Dr. Ludgate was a research clinical psychologist at the University of Oxford in England and served as cognitive therapist in several outcome studies of panic disorder, agoraphobia, social phobia and hypochondriasis. He authored Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Relapse Prevention for Depression and Anxiety (Professional Resources Press, 2009) and was co-editor with Wright, Thase and Beck of Cognitive Therapy with Inpatients: Developing a Cognitive Milieu (Guilford Press, 1993). His other books include Overcoming Compassion Fatigue (PESI, 2014 co-authored with Martha Teater and The CBT Couples Toolbox (PESI, 2018). He has written numerous journal articles and book chapters in the field of Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Anxiety and Depression. He has presented many seminars and workshops on cognitive behavioral approaches, both nationally and internationally.
Speaker Disclosures: Financial: John Ludgate has an employment relationship with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Center of WNC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: John Ludgate has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day -Advanced CBT Training -Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD – John Ludgate Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day -Advanced CBT Training -Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD – John Ludgate Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day -Advanced CBT Training -Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD – John Ludgate Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day -Advanced CBT Training -Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD – John Ludgate Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day -Advanced CBT Training -Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD – John Ludgate Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day -Advanced CBT Training -Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD – John Ludgate Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day -Advanced CBT Training -Evidence-Based Interventions for Chronic Anxiety, OCD, Depression, Trauma and PTSD – John Ludgate Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.