Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day All Things Pulmonary – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day All Things Pulmonary by Cyndi Zarbano,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cyndi Zarbano
- 11 Hours 30 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 06, 2016
- Easy ABG Interpretation
- Respiratory Assessment Clues You Should NEVER Miss
- Mechanical Ventilation for Nurses
- Management Strategies for Emergent Events
- The Pulmonary Drug Cabinet from A to Z
Respiratory conditions can quickly change from stable to life-threatening situations where seconds count. Attend this comprehensive program and gain the skills and knowledge you need to manage any situation. Drawing on over 20 years of critical care experience, Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CMSRN, CLNC, NLCP, will teach you the latest evidence-based approaches to evaluating and treating patients with pulmonary problems. You’ll have the opportunity to enhance your assessment skills, improve your ability to quickly interpret lab findings and explore the latest treatment techniques for airway management and mechanical ventilation. You will leave with practical, immediately-applicable strategies that improve patient outcomes and enhance your expertise!
|Webcast Manual (2.75 MB)||124 Pages||Available after Purchase|
OUTLINE – DAY ONE
The Pulmonary Triad
- Oxygenation, Ventilation & Perfusion
- Math Made Easy!
- V/Q Match vs. Mis-Match
- Calculating Shunting
- Oxygen Delivery DO2
- Oxygen Consumption VO2
- Oxyhemoglobin Dissociation Curve
- SVO2 Monitoring
- Putting it All Together
Easy Steps to ABG Analysis
- Acid Base Imbalances
- The 4 Abnormal Results
- Rapid Interpretation Tool
Respiratory Assessment Clues You Should NEVER Miss!
- Common Adventitious Breath Sounds
- What are the Causes & When Are They Heard?
- Crackles/Rales – Wet vs. Dry
- Wheezes – Not Always Airway Obstruction
- Rhonchi – Differentiating the Differences
- Stridor – Emergency Treatment
- Pleural Friction Rub
- Advanced Assessment Skills
- Transmitted Voice Sounds
- Inspection & Percussion
- Changes on the Chest X-Ray
And the Assessment Indicates…
- Bronchitis Acute vs. Chronic
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Pulmonary Drug Cabinet: From A to Z
- Anti-Cholinergic Agents
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- Inhalers & Spacers
- And More!
Airway Management Techniques
- Managing Obstruction
- Airway Adjuncts
- Know Your Role in Intubation
- The “5-Point Check”
- Rapid Sequence Intubation
Managing Chest Tubes
- Indications for Chest Tubes
- Emergent vs. Urgent
- Avoiding Common Complications
OUTLINE – DAY TWO
Know the Goal: CPAP & BiPAP
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Assessing the Fit
- Determining the Settings
Mechanical Ventilation for Nurses
- Responding to the Alarms
- Management Strategies that Improve Outcomes
- Patient Comfort
- Decreasing Workload
- Frequent Assessment
- Cardiac Output Clues
- Pressure vs. Volume Control
- Advanced Modes & Ventilator Extremes
Complications of Mechanical Ventilation
- BaroTrauma & VoluTrauma
- Oxygen Toxicity
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
Weaning Patients Off the Ventilator
- Why, When and How
- Causes of Weaning Failure
- Setting up for Success!
- ABCDE Bundle
Restrictive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Edema
- Signs & Symptoms
- Systolic Dysfunction
- Diastolic Dysfunction
- Progression Mnemonic
- Lab Findings
- Changes on the Chest X-Ray
- Respiratory Support
- Oxygen Control
- Early Intubation
- Exogenous Surfactant
- Liquid Mechanical Ventilation
Emergency Management of Asthma
- Assessment Findings
- Identifying the Trigger
- Steroid Considerations
The Patient with Pulmonary Embolisms
- The Likely Causes
- Prevention Measures
- Signs & Symptoms
- Diagnosis & Treatment
Managing the Patient in Shock
- Critical Assessment Clues
Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CMSRN, CLNC, has been a nurse for more than 25 years and a legal nurse consultant (LNC) for 12. Many of her cases in the last decade have been consulting and educating nurses who have gotten into trouble with the board of nursing and helping hem complete their corrective action stipulations. Medication errors and patient injury are a common cause of corrective action, license suspension and loss of license.
Cyndi’s clinical area of expertise has been in various intensive care/critical care roles, currently working for Mayo in Minnesota. She has been a national seminar speaker for over ten years speaking to diverse healthcare audiences throughout the country. During her presentations, she has earned the reputation of keeping attendees engaged with the use of current clinical knowledge, fascinating legal stories, and the interjection of nursing humor to keep it fun.
Financial: Cyndi Zarbano is the owner of Clinical Review Consultants. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cyndi Zarbano has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day All Things Pulmonary – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day All Things Pulmonary – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day All Things Pulmonary – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day All Things Pulmonary – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day All Things Pulmonary – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day All Things Pulmonary – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day All Things Pulmonary – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.