Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day -Anxiety Certification Course – Dr. Janene Donarski Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day -Anxiety Certification Course by Dr. Janene Donarski,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dr. Janene Donarski
- 13 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Jun 17, 2019
Advances in neuroscience have provided a roadmap for the brain that shows us the key to working with anxious minds. But knowing how to interpret the complex map neuroscience provides has left many clinicians wondering … How do I unlock the complicated inner works of the brain to guide my client sessions?
In this new, comprehensive certification training program recording, you’ll see how neuroscience can inform why, how and what techniques can help your clients stop the symptoms of anxiety – even tough to treat panic attacks, worry, rumination, nausea, and pounding hearts.
Now you can watch Janene Donarski, Ph.D., LP, LMSW, CCATP, for a comprehensive step-by-step clinical training on how you can revolutionize your anxiety treatment approach with the power of neuroplasticity.
More than just the neurobiological “whats and whys”, you’ll also learn the “hows” of actual treatment – so you’ll know exactly how to empower your clients with strategies to resist anxiety-igniting cognitions.
You’ll leave this program recording confident in your ability and be fully prepared to integrate brain-based strategies that motivate lasting change for calming the mind – even in your most anxious, worried, or obsessive clients.
|Manual – Anxiety Certification Course (10.5 MB)||174 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Using Neuroscience in the Treatment of Anxiety
- Causes and treatments known
- Can explain the neurological symptoms
- Science provides evidence, authority
- De-stigmatizes disorders
- Clinician concerns:
- You don’t have to be a neuroscientist
- Oversimplification is inevitable
- Finding the right level of explanation is essential
Enhancing Engagement in Treatment
- Don’t neglect the therapeutic relationship
- Focus on personalized goals
- Address the challenges of anxious clients
- Remember that strategies are effortful
- Guide the process using client’s goals
- Maintain motivation
- Defined in everyday language
- Neurologically informed therapy goal
- ”Change the brain” in desired ways
- Make the brain more resistant to anxiety
- Create a new self
- Re-consolidation: The modification of emotional memories
Neuropsychologically Informed CBT
- Strategies can be used to effectively “rewire” the brain
- Long history of evidence supporting efficacy
- Skills-based approach
- Strong focus on the present
- Psychoeducation is essential
Identify the Two Neural Pathways to Anxiety
- Amygdala – bottom-up triggering of emotion, physicality of anxiety
- Cortex – top-down emotion generation based in cognition
- How to explain the pathways to clients
- How anxiety is initiated in each pathway
- The pathways influence each other
Client Friendly Explanations
- Use illustrations to create concrete understanding
- Fight/flight/freeze responses
- The “language of the amygdala”
- Anxiety and the cortex
- Help clients recognize the two pathways
Neuroplasticity in the Amygdala Essential for all Anxiety Disorders, PTSD, OCD, Depression
- Sleep and the amygdala
- The influence of exercise
- Breathing techniques to reduce activation
- Relaxation, meditation, and yoga to modify responses
- Exposure as opportunities for the amygdala to learn
- Combating avoidance
- Indications that the amygdala can learn new responses
- Push through anxiety to change the amygdala
Neuroplasticity in the Cortex Essential for GAD, SAD, OCD, PTSD, Depression
- ”Survival of the busiest” principle
- Strengthen or weaken specific circuitry
- The healthy (adaptive) use of worry in the cortex
- ”You can’t erase: You must replace”
- Recognize and modify the impact of uncertainty
- Training correct uses of distraction
- Left hemisphere techniques
- Cognitive defusion
- Coping thoughts
- Fighting anticipation
- Right hemisphere techniques
- Mindfulness and anxiety resistances
Neuroplasticity and Medications for Anxiety Disorders, OCD, PTSD, Depression
- Medication’s effects in the rewiring process
- The myth of the chemical imbalance
- The danger of sedating the brain with benzodiazepines
- Promote neuroplasticity with SSRIs, SNRIs
- The effectiveness of CBT and meds
Moving Beyond Diagnostic Categories to Focus on Anxiety Pathways
- Address anxiety as a component of many diagnoses
- Depression, substance abuse, etc.
- Amygdala and cortex-based techniques that can help in other disorders
- Target brain-based symptoms rather than disorders
- Worry, obsessions, rumination respond to similar cortex-based techniques
- Panic, phobic responses, compulsions respond to amygdala-based techniques
Research, Risks and Limitations
Janene M. Donarski, PhD, LP, LMSW, CCATP, is a fully licensed clinical psychologist and licensed master social worker who works in counseling therapy as well as psychological testing for mental health issues. Dr. Donarski specializes in neuropsychological assessment of children, adolescents, adults and geriatric populations including head injury, organic issues, emotional and complex behavior disorders.
Dr. Donarski works extensively with anxiety issues including panic, hypervigilance and PTSD. She trains others in techniques of relaxation, reduction of fear, and exposure therapies to reduce triggers and symptoms in daily life. She assists in testing within the academic areas including ADHD, learning disabilities and autism for IEPs and/or 504 plans/behavior plans. Dr. Donarski works with all populations in counseling/therapy, including individual, marital/ couple, family, LGBTQ, and group counseling.
She is a certified EMDR Level II counselor, as well as a certified hypnotherapist and practitioner for Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Time Line Therapy®. Dr. Donarski is also experienced in working with victims of violence, foster care/adoption issues, sexual issues, as well as those who are seeking sex offender treatment. She often works with attorneys as a forensic psychologist/expert witness for legal cases involving custody, guardianship, social security benefits, and criminal cases.
Dr. Donarski has spoken on a variety of mental health issues, including somatic ailments, behavioral disorders and mental health concerns in the geriatric population.
Financial: Janene Donarski has an employment relationship with Family Therapy & Development Centers, Inc. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Janene Donarski is a member of the American Psychological Association; Michigan Psychological Association; and National Association of Social Workers.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day -Anxiety Certification Course – Dr. Janene Donarski Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day -Anxiety Certification Course – Dr. Janene Donarski Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day -Anxiety Certification Course – Dr. Janene Donarski Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day -Anxiety Certification Course – Dr. Janene Donarski Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day -Anxiety Certification Course – Dr. Janene Donarski Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day -Anxiety Certification Course – Dr. Janene Donarski Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day -Anxiety Certification Course – Dr. Janene Donarski Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.