Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day CBT for Anxiety -Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety – Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, Kimberly Morrow Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day CBT for Anxiety -Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety by Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, Kimberly Morrow,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Elizabeth DuPont Spencer | Kimberly Morrow
- 12 Hours 45 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 25, 2019
Do you feel overwhelmed by the severity of your client’s anxiety symptoms? Does their need to seek reassurance and perform compulsions prevent them from moving forward in therapy? You are not alone if you find your clients experiencing the same symptoms after several therapy sessions, if they get stuck on the “why’s” of anxiety or if they are unable to take meaningful action against their anxiety.
Watch this intensive two-day recording to learn specific ways to climb over these obstacles in therapy and gain confidence in your ability to treat the most symptomatic, anxious clients on your caseload.
Start seeing real results with cutting edge CBT interventions that give you:
- Ways to help clients face their triggers and change their relationship with fear
- Strategies to manage your own anxiety about treating your anxious clients
- Methods to use exposure therapy in meaningful, successful ways
- Specific strategies for Panic Disorder, phobias, OCD and Social Anxiety
Packed with videos, case examples, and opportunities to practice, this two-day live webcast is designed for clinicians who want to start seeing real results with anxiety clients. Learn CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention in a positive, supportive environment and walk away with strategies you can use the very next day!
Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your confidence and your practice while helping your clients get their lives back!
|Manual – 2-Day CBT for Anxiety: Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety (5.5 MB)||107 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Session Info/Materials Needed (0.17 MB)||1 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Getting Started: How to Optimize the Early CBT Sessions
- Principles of CBT – Establish roles and goals
- How to socialize your client to the CBT Session structure
- Get your client to do homework
- What not to do (reassurance, rabbit hole)
- Tools for goal setting
- Begin with the end in mind: Termination considerations
Assessment and Treatment Planning: Set the Stage for Successful Treatment
- Diagnosis – why it’s important
- Key questions to ask at intake
- Assessment forms – where to find them
- Teach your clients to use a notebook
- Using a SUDS scale
Anxiety and the Brain: What Every Client Needs to Know
- Why this is a pivotal point of treatment
- Simple ways to teach clients about anxiety and the brain
- The role of avoidance and safety behaviors
- Medication-what is helpful and what is not
The Art of Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
- The role of the clinician
- Teach clients to ride the wave of anxiety
- Create a fear hierarchy using SUD scales
- How to set up an exposure
- Working with resistance to exposure
- What NOT to do and why
Cognitive Therapy: Change the Way Clients Think about Thinking
- Empower clients to choose how to interpret their thoughts
- Utilize values clarification to motivate change
- Challenge distortions and core beliefs that get in the way of change
- The role of mindfulness in anxiety treatment
Family Involvement: Teach Loved Ones to be a Part of the Solution
- Help families learn healthier ways to talk back to anxiety
- Teach how to respond without reassuring
- Challenge loved ones to face their own fears
Phobias and OCD: Exposure and Response Prevention in Action
- Identify OCD’s tricks
- Strategies for the most common phobias (heights, spiders, small spaces and more!)
- How to get comfortable with extreme exposures
- Vomit phobia, fear of harm, contamination, obsessive thoughts, sexual obsession
- Identify your own obstacles to successful ERP
- Get out of the office!
- Using scripts
- Demonstrations and practice
Panic Disorder: Interoceptive Exposure Techniques That Work
- Why deep breaths aren’t enough
- Practice breathing to increase CO2
- Identify the fear in panic
- How to induce symptoms of panic to build tolerance of discomfort
- Strategies for choosing a panic behavior to replicate
Social Anxiety: Paradoxical Treatment Interventions that Get Results
- Going after embarrassment
- Tools to practice mindfulness during conversations
- Build clients’ “I can handle it” muscle
- Help clients improve insight about their fears
- How to remove safety behaviors in social situations
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and Worry: Helping Our Clients Live in the Present
- Overcoming the fear that “I won’t be able to handle it”
- Tools that teach clients how to handle distressing thoughts/feelings
- Utilize mindfulness/living in the present
- Write worry scripts, assign time for worry, chase after worry
Kids with Anxiety: Playing with Fear
- Special considerations when working with children
- School refusal, contamination, bad thoughts, PANS/PANDAS
- Add play to your treatment plan
- Strategies for age appropriate interventions
- Teach kids to talk back to their fears
- How to handle parent resistance/therapy interference
Termination and Relapse Prevention
- Why is this a critical point in therapy
- Develop a client wellness plan that sticks
- Help clients identify red flags
- Teach clients to do ongoing exposures
- Establish a plan for when to return to therapy
- Risks and limitations of the research
Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, M.S.W., LCSW-C, is a licensed clinical social worker and board approved supervisor. Trained as a cognitive behavioral therapist using exposure and response prevention for anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression, she has been in private practice for 25 years, working with children, adolescents and adults. Elizabeth is a member of the International Obsessive Compulsive Foundation (IOCDF), the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA). She is a Clinical Fellow of the ADAA, and also received the 2012 Clinician Outreach Award and the 2017 Clinician of Distinction Award. Elizabeth is co-owner of AnxietyTraining.com with a mission to train clinician’s nation-wide in evidence-based treatments. A graduate of Columbia University in New York City, and the University of Maryland at Baltimore’s School of social work, she completed her clinical training at the National Institutes of Health and the Catholic University of America. She is the co-author of three books, The Anxiety Cure (2nd Ed., Wiley, 2003), The Anxiety Cure for Kids (2nd Ed., Wiley, 2014), and CBT for Anxiety: A Step-by-Step Training Manual for the Treatment of Fear, Panic, Worry, and OCD (PESI, 2018). Elizabeth works in Rockville, Maryland.
Financial: Elizabeth DuPont Spencer is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Elizabeth DuPont Spencer is a member of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America
Wayside Presbyterian Chuch
Kimberly Morrow, LCSW, is a licensed clinical social worker in private practice in Erie, Pennsylvania. Graduating from Memphis State University with a Master’s in Psychology and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a Master’s in Social Work, Kimberly is a compassionate therapist, an anxiety expert, and a national speaker. She has been specializing in treating people with anxiety and OCD for over 25 years and teaching other professionals how to treat anxiety for over 15 years. Kimberly has given hundreds of presentations and workshops including speaking at international conferences, providing a CBT certificate program, speaking to schools, and training thousands of master level clinicians throughout the United States. Kimberly is a graduate of the International Obsessive Compulsive Foundation’s Behavior Therapy Institute. She is a member of the International Obsessive Compulsive Foundation and of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, chairing several committees. She is the 2012 recipient of the Clinician Outreach Award and the 2015 Member of Distinction Award from the Anxiety and Depression Association of America. She is co-owner of AnxietyTraining.com, which provides online training and case consultation for therapists to have easy access to quality, evidenced-based training for anxiety and OCD. Kimberly is the author of Face It and Feel It: 10 Simple But Not Easy Ways to Live Well With Anxiety (Independent Distributors/Heaven-Sent Creative Concepts, 2011) and the co-author of CBT for Anxiety: A Step-by-Step Training for the Treatment of Fear, Panic, Worry, and OCD (PESI, 2018).
Financial: Kimberly Morrow is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Kimberly Morrow is a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day CBT for Anxiety -Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety – Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, Kimberly Morrow Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day CBT for Anxiety -Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety – Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, Kimberly Morrow Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day CBT for Anxiety -Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety – Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, Kimberly Morrow Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day CBT for Anxiety -Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety – Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, Kimberly Morrow Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day CBT for Anxiety -Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety – Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, Kimberly Morrow Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day CBT for Anxiety -Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety – Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, Kimberly Morrow Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day CBT for Anxiety -Transformative Skills and Strategies for the Treatment of GAD, Panic Disorder, OCD and Social Anxiety – Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, Kimberly Morrow Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.