Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2 Day -Certified Dementia Care Specialist – M. Catherine Wollman Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2 Day -Certified Dementia Care Specialist by M. Catherine Wollman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- M. Catherine Wollman
- 12 Hours 42 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 20, 2020
Dementia can create daunting challenges to patients, families and the healthcare team. Do you feel prepared to manage and anticipate the complex patient needs? Have there been times in the past that you wished you had been able to do more when you witnessed the frustrations, the fears, the behaviors…?
Catherine Wollman, DNP, CRNP, GNP-BC, is excited to share with you the proven best practices. The combination of evidence, ingenuity and compassion forge the way to address what can feel like a hopeless situation for the patients and loved ones you’re responsible for. Heartwarming stories will be shared to reinforce important take away’s that can be immediately applied to benefit your own practice.
Demonstrate your expertise caring for this patient population as you earn your certification as a Certified Dementia Care Specialist through Evergreen Certifications. After this training, you will meet the educational hours to qualify for this respected certification (visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CDCS for details).
Purchase today! You will leave equipped with new clinical insights and critical thinking skills so that you won’t need to feel uncertain anymore!
Best of all, upon completion of this live training, you’ll be eligible to become a Certified Dementia Care Specialist (CDCS) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of dementia care counselling. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CDCS for details.
|Manual – 2-Day Certified Dementia Care Specialist (8.21 MB)||166 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Live Webcast Only-07/20/2020 (0.03 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Differentiate Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Vascular disease
- Frontotemporal disorder
- Lewy body disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Update on Delirium
- Acute or persistent delirium
- Screening and diagnosis
- Prevent life threatening consequences
- Evidence-based medications and treatment
- Long term consequences
Diagnosis of Neurocognitive Disorders/Dementias
- Reversible dementia-like disorders and conditions
- Validated cognitive screening tools
- New diagnostic criteria and stages of dementia
- Family response to diagnosis
Pharmacologic Therapies for Neurocognitive Disorders/Dementias
- Cholinesterase inhibitors
- NMDA receptor antagonists
- Antipsychotics and other psychotropic drugs
- Evaluate new drugs and learn medications to avoid
- Consider risk, side effects, and efficacy for older adults
Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia (BPSD)
- Vast majority of patients with one or more BPSD
- Serious negative consequences of untreated behaviors
- Tools to systematically assess the presence and severity of symptoms
- Investigation of multiple contributing factors
- Interdisciplinary creation and evaluation of a treatment plan
Interventions for Common Distressing Behaviors
- Agitation, anxiety and restlessness that lead to emotional distress and disability
- Apathy that contributes to poor prognosis and increased mortality
- Sexually inappropriate behaviors – one of the most distressing behaviors
- Frustration of changing behaviors over time
Best Practice for Unique Challenges
- Eliminate pain-inducing factors to diminish behaviors
- Nutrition and hydration challenges with disease progression
- Sleep disorders and evidence-based management
- Depression and effective therapy
- Psychotic symptoms: Nonpharmacological and pharmacological interventions
- Safety, function and autonomy
- Comfort and dignity
- Advance care planning
- Palliative care and hospice
- Genetic testing
- Disclosure of diagnosis
Patient/Family Needs Across the Disease Trajectory
- Professional and family caregivers
- Community Resources
Case Studies and Clinical Stories
M. Catherine Wollman, DNP, CRNP, GNP-BC, has been a gerontological nurse practitioner for over 30 years, caring for older adults in acute care, long-term care and home care. Catherine currently provides geriatric consultation services. Her expertise is often sought for the care of particularly challenging dementia cases.
She worked as the director of senior health for a large hospital system offering a full spectrum of services, including comprehensive interdisciplinary dementia care. Catherine has travelled the country, offering her clinical expertise through various trainings to experienced healthcare audiences. Additionally, she has published articles and book chapters about relevant issues affecting older adults.
Financial: M. Catherine Wollman is a visiting professor with Chamberlain College of Nursing. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: M. Catherine Wollman is a member of the Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association.
Buy the Purchase 2 Day -Certified Dementia Care Specialist – M. Catherine Wollman Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2 Day -Certified Dementia Care Specialist – M. Catherine Wollman Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2 Day -Certified Dementia Care Specialist – M. Catherine Wollman Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2 Day -Certified Dementia Care Specialist – M. Catherine Wollman Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2 Day -Certified Dementia Care Specialist – M. Catherine Wollman Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2 Day -Certified Dementia Care Specialist – M. Catherine Wollman Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2 Day -Certified Dementia Care Specialist – M. Catherine Wollman Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.