Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day Chronic Pain Course -Behavioral Treatment and Assessment – Robert Rosenbaum Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Chronic Pain Course -Behavioral Treatment and Assessment by Robert Rosenbaum,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robert Rosenbaum
- 12 Hours 34 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 11, 2019
Another client enters your office angry about the chronic pain they struggle with daily. They start sharing their story and the mask of frustration peels away to reveal the hopelessness and despair from living in a constant state of misery. Most clinicians are not trained in chronic pain, yet this scenario is becoming all too familiar, as at least 1/3 of our clients suffer from chronic pain. More and more clients are moving away from medication, seeking out holistic solutions, yet we’re not quite sure of the best way to help them.
Imagine helping your clients learn that while pain might be unavoidable, misery is optional. Strengthen the therapeutic relationship by validating the reality of clients’ pain while introducing ways to help them immediately experience a lessening of their distress. Explore acupressure and meditation to help clients discover how mind and body are connected.
In this recording, neuropsychologist, Dr. Robert Rosenbaum, will teach you the facts about pains’ biology and effective treatment strategies, so you can confidently educate and treat your clients. With experiential exercises such as guided imagery, acupressure, meditation, and gentle movement, combined with cognitive-behavioral methods, you’ll leave with the right skills and tools at your fingertips to treat chronic pain.
|Manual – 2-Day Chronic Pain Course: Behavioral Treatment and Assessment (8.3 MB)||90 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Impact of Chronic Pain on Mental Health
- The best treatment is prevention
- Early detection and early intervention
Pain Prevalence and Impact
- Incidence and prevalence: most common types
- Societal costs
- Impact on client mental health and quality of life
The Biology of Pain
- What is pain?
- Physical, emotional, psychological, and environmental factors
- Pain intensity vs pain distress
- Types of Pain
- Nociceptive and neuropathic
- Effect of location
- Etiology, temporal course, sensation
- Inflammation, cancer, Ischemic
- Acute vs chronic pain
- Pain transmission and modulation
- Neurochemicals of pain
- Pain, Brain, Strain
- Central sensitization
- The role of attention
- Pain: Beyond Basic Biology
- Biopsychosocial model
- Vicious circles of maladaptive coping strategies
- Psychological and emotional aspects of pain
- Pain’s effect on the sense of self
- Countering pain myths
Assessment, Interventions, and Management
Pain Treatment Options
- Medications and medical procedures
- Introduction to analgesics
- Opioids – Myths and Facts
The opioid epidemic
- Opioid efficacy, risks
- Tolerance vs. addiction
- Risk of addiction and abuse
- Basic guidelines
- The interview
- Psychometric instruments
- Pain vs. distress
- Technique vs. relationship
- Mindfulness and other meditations
- The hype and the reality
- Focuses and open awareness
- Breathing techniques: four methods
- Comfort strategies: You Are Bigger than the Pain
- Importance of early detection
- Concretizing with imagery and names
- Widening and narrowing attention
- Going distal; going to the center
- Imagery and self-hypnosis
- CBT for catastrophizing
- Separate pain from distress
- Deal with flares
- Additional behavioral treatment tools
- Gentle movement
- The importance of face, hands, feet
- Acupressure self-massage
- Qigong for pain
- Sleep and rest
- Cultivating positives
- Antidotes for difficult emotions
- Increasing emotional granularity
- Foster positive relationships
- Deal with difficult relationships
Differential treatment considerations
Outcomes of integrative interventions
Research limitations and risks of psychotherapeutic approaches
Robert Rosenbaum, Ph.D., has 30 years’ experience as a neuropsychologist, psychotherapist and behavioral medicine specialist. In addition to his numerous journal articles and book chapters on brief psychotherapy, he is also the author of the books Zen and the Heart of Psychotherapy; Walking the Way: 81 Zen Encounters with the Tao Te Ching and co-editor of What’s Wrong with Mindfulness (and what isn’t). He is entrusted as a Zen teacher by Sojun Roshi of Berkeley and San Francisco Zen Centers and as a senior teacher of Dayan (Wild Goose) Qigong by Master Hui Liu of the Wen Wu School.
Dr. Rosenbaum worked for over 26 years at Kaiser Permanente clinics in California, where at various times he was chief psychologist, head of the neuropsychological assessment program, developed the mindfulness-based behavioral portion of the chronic pain management program in Kaiser Oakland and started the first programs of Dayan Qigong (which subsequently spread to medical clinics throughout California). He also did research on brief psychotherapy, single-session therapy and psychotherapy integration.
In addition, he has been a Fulbright Professor at the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences in India, the director of the doctoral training program at the California Institute of Integral Studies, and a consultant on brief psychotherapy to clinics and academic institutions in Australia, Japan, and Canada. Whenever he can, he spends several months a year hiking in the Sierras and the Himalayas.
Financial: Robert Rosenbaum receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robert Rosenbaum has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day Chronic Pain Course -Behavioral Treatment and Assessment – Robert Rosenbaum Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day Chronic Pain Course -Behavioral Treatment and Assessment – Robert Rosenbaum Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day Chronic Pain Course -Behavioral Treatment and Assessment – Robert Rosenbaum Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day Chronic Pain Course -Behavioral Treatment and Assessment – Robert Rosenbaum Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day Chronic Pain Course -Behavioral Treatment and Assessment – Robert Rosenbaum Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day Chronic Pain Course -Behavioral Treatment and Assessment – Robert Rosenbaum Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day Chronic Pain Course -Behavioral Treatment and Assessment – Robert Rosenbaum Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.