Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day Crash Course in Cardiac Nursing – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Crash Course in Cardiac Nursing by Cyndi Zarbano,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cyndi Zarbano
- 2 Full Days
- Audio and Video
- Nov 28, 2017
- Take the Fear & Intimidation out of Cardiac Assessment
- Master EKG Interpretation
- Sharpen Your Crisis Management Skills
- The Cardiovascular Drug Cabinet: The Latest Updates & Recommendations
- Management Strategies for Life-Threatening Cardiac Conditions
- Practical Tips & Tools to Use the Very Next Day!
You MUST be able to identify cardiac issues in their early stages and respond appropriately to avoid life-threatening complications. Even many seasoned nurses remain confused by the complexity of the cardiac system and feel insecure in their assessment and analysis of rhythms and EKGs. Attend this comprehensive program and gain the skills and knowledge you need to manage any situation. Cardiac expert, Cyndi Zarbano, breaks down the most complex cardiac disorders and will provide you with practical tools and tips that are guaranteed to increase your confidence when caring for this challenging population. Your patients depend on you; don’t miss this opportunity to become a CARDIAC EXPERT!
- Imagine the Confidence you will have in your knowledge and ability to quickly assess complex cardiac patients.
- Imagine the Respect you’ll gain from your colleagues and patients when you respond rapidly and effectively in crisis situations.
- Imagine the Satisfaction you will feel knowing that your advanced skills saved the life of your patient.
|Manual ZNM077545 (34.00 MB)||121 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|JNC 8 Hypertension Guideline Algorithm (0.36 MB)||1 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Cardiovascular Assessment: Critical Clues You Should NEVER Miss
- Impending Doom: Recognizing the Red Flags
- Neck Vein Evaluation
- What Does the Blood Pressure Really Mean?
- Don’t Miss a Beat Interpreting Heart Sounds
- Significant Murmurs
- Rapid Stabilizing Interventions
Life-Threatening EKG Changes: Clues From the 12-Lead
- Location, Location, Location! Anatomy of the 12-Lead
- 3 Rules of Recognition
- Cardiac Axis: Meaning & Assessment
- Recognition of RBBB & LBBB
- STEM I & NSTEM I – What’s the Difference
Fast & Slow Dysrhythmias
- Choosing Your Monitor Leads Wisely
- Identifying AV Passive & Active Tachycardias
- Aberrant Pathways
- Atrial Fibrillation with WPW
- AV Node Re-entry Rhythms
- Mono and Polymorphic V-Tach
- Heart Blocks
- Critical Nursing Actions
Cardiovascular Drug Cabinet from A to Z
- The Latest Updates & Recommendations
- Medications that Impact Cardiac Output
- Vasoactive Medications
- Medications that Impact Clotting
- Treating Hyperlipidemia
- Management Strategies for Hypertension
- Nursing Implications for Administration
- Precautions with the Elderly Patient
Acute Coronary Syndrome: Diagnosis & Management Guidelines
- STEM I vs. NSTEM I Treatment Strategies
- Critical Cardiac Labs
- EKG Interpretation: Identifying the Differences
- Urgent vs. Emergent Interventions
- Managing Complications
The Failing Heart: Acute Management Priorities
- Systolic vs. Diastolic Heart Failure
- Classification Systems
- Acute Medication Protocols
- Nursing Considerations With:
- Biventricular Pacing
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
Cardiac Emergencies: Risk, Recognition, & Response
- Bedside Assessment Clues
- Key Interventions for:
- Pulmonary Embolus
- Myocardial Rupture/Tamponade
- Tension Pneumothorax
- Aortic Dissection
- Critical Thinking Checkpoints
Emergency Interventions for Atrial Fibrillation
- Critical Decision-Making: The Decompensating Patient
- Pharmacological Management Strategies to:
- Control Rate
- Control Rhythm
- Prevent Stroke
- Current Treatment Recommendations:
- Surgical Intervention
- Key Nursing Assessments & Interventions
Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CMSRN, CLNC, has been a nurse for more than 25 years and a legal nurse consultant (LNC) for 12. Many of her cases in the last decade have been consulting and educating nurses who have gotten into trouble with the board of nursing and helping hem complete their corrective action stipulations. Medication errors and patient injury are a common cause of corrective action, license suspension and loss of license.
Cyndi’s clinical area of expertise has been in various intensive care/critical care roles, currently working for Mayo in Minnesota. She has been a national seminar speaker for over ten years speaking to diverse healthcare audiences throughout the country. During her presentations, she has earned the reputation of keeping attendees engaged with the use of current clinical knowledge, fascinating legal stories, and the interjection of nursing humor to keep it fun.
Financial: Cyndi Zarbano is the owner of Clinical Review Consultants. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cyndi Zarbano has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day Crash Course in Cardiac Nursing – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day Crash Course in Cardiac Nursing – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day Crash Course in Cardiac Nursing – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day Crash Course in Cardiac Nursing – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day Crash Course in Cardiac Nursing – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day Crash Course in Cardiac Nursing – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day Crash Course in Cardiac Nursing – Cyndi Zarbano Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.