Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day -Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day -Critical Care Skills Boot Camp by Sean G. Smith,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sean G. Smith
- 12 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 04, 2018
You have the daunting challenge of recognizing subtle changes in a patient’s condition that can lead to a medical emergency or worse, a patient’s death. Are you sure you have the knowledge and skills you need to handle these difficult situations?
Working in the rapidly-changing critical care setting and caring for the most complex patients means you have to be able to recognize these changes and respond appropriately. You’re dealing with life-threatening conditions and you need to be up to date on the most current and cutting-edge strategies. Watch this comprehensive program and gain the skills you need to manage any situation. Drawing on over 12 years of critical care experience, Sean G. Smith will challenge you to take your knowledge to the next level!
|Manual – Care Skills Boot Camp (25.52 MB)||144 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Identification & Management of Crisis
- Master “Down & Dirty” Assessment Skills
- Impending Doom: Recognizing the “Red Flags”
- Rapid Stabilizing Interventions
- Managing the Decompensating Patient
- Easy Steps to ABG Analysis
- Understanding Acid-Base Imbalance
- Lab Results: Identify the 4 Abnormal Findings
- A Simple Tool to Change Your Practice
- The 5 Steps to Rhythm Strip Interpretation
- Systematically Review Rhythm
- Identifying Critical Changes
- Effective Management of:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Managing Chest Drainage
- Indications for Chest Tubes
- Circumventing Re-expansion Pulmonary Edema
- Avoiding Common Complications
- Master Central Line Care
- Common Complications & Solutions
- When to Use Which Port & Why
- Is a “Cell-Saver” an Option for your Patient?
- The Challenges of CVP Monitoring
- Pacemakers & AICDs
- Indications for Pacemakers
- Understanding Pacemaker Codes
- Types of Pacemakers
- Device Management
- Practical Solutions to Common Problems
- End-of-Life Care in the ICU
- Practical Tips to Help Your Patients & Families
- Your Role as the Patient Advocate
- Tips for Addressing Difficult Conversations
- Respiratory Emergencies: Understanding Hemodynamics Today
- Cardiac Output = Heart Rate x Stroke Volume
- A Simple Analogy Guaranteed to Help You “Get It”
- Preload, Afterload and Contractility
- Manipulating the Math Equation to Stabilize
- The ICU Trio in Crisis!
- IV Fluids – The Right One for the Situation
- 5 pressor Agents – Their Action & Use
- Blood Products! FFP, Platelets, PRBCs & Cryoprecipitate
- Demystify Hemodynamic Waveforms
- Correct Measurement
- Assessment Clues to Instability
- Central Venous Pressures
- Arterial Lines
- Swan Ganz Catheters
- Mechanical Ventilation for Nurses
- Managing the Patient on a Ventilator
- Avoiding Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia
- Using CPAP or BiPAP
- Manage Shock
- Assessment and Management of:
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Septic Shock
- Hypovolemic Shock
- Assessment and Management of:
- Manage the Neuro Patient
- Using an Easy “5-point Neuro Check”
- Stroke and Stabilization
- How to Assess & When to Intervene
- Life-threatening EKG Changes
- Clues from the 12-Lead
- Spectrum of Coronary Artery Ischemia
- 5-step Method for Identifying Ischemia & Injury
- STEMI and NSTEMI – What’s the difference?
- Location, Location, Location
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric) Related seminars and products: 11
Critical-Care Professionals International
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric), is a flight nurse-paramedic who has practiced and taught Trauma Care, Tactical Medicine, Emergency/Critical Care and Prehospital Emergency Medical Services, both in the military and the civilian world. He holds degrees in nursing and molecular biology, is a graduate of Duke University’s Legal Nurse Consulting program and is currently pursuing a master’s degree through the University of Florida College of Pharmacy. He holds multiple advanced specialty certifications as well as extensive instructor qualifications in critical care and emergency medicine.
Career highlights include numerous author/co-author credits, including: a best-selling Laboratory Medicine textbook, a chapter on Shock in Trauma Nursing Core Curriculum, and a section in the newly released Resuscitation Crisis Manual. Sean consults on clinical, legal and certification prep for numerous high-profile hospital systems (Yale, Mayo…). He routinely lectures at national/international conferences, has completed 50 + medical missions (Dominican Republic, Honduras, Morocco, Liberia, and Haiti), and medical support to the NASA Space Shuttle Program.
Financial: Sean G. Smith receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sean G. Smith has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day -Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day -Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day -Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day -Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day -Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day -Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day -Critical Care Skills Boot Camp – Sean G. Smith Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.