Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day -Depression and Mood Disorder Certification Training -New Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Lasting Recovery – Chris Aiken Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day -Depression and Mood Disorder Certification Training -New Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Lasting Recovery by Chris Aiken,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Chris Aiken
- 14 Hours 49 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 15, 2020
Your clients with depression, bipolar, and other mood disorders are counting on you. But successful treatment can feel like an impossible task.
Diagnosis is tricky, first-line treatments often fail, poor treatment compliance and destructive impulsivity feel like the norm, and recurrence seems the rule and not the exception. And you frequently need to work around medication use that comes with serious side effects, but often fails to offer real benefits. The litany of challenges can leave you feeling exhausted, ineffective, and troubled about the potentially devastating outcomes of treatment failure.
This training is exactly what you need to help your clients achieve a fuller recovery from depression and bipolar disorder, all without resorting to potentially risky and ineffective medication use.
Watch depression and mood disorder expert and author Chris Aiken, MD, and get cutting-edge therapeutic techniques, skills, and practical guidance so you can assess for and effectively treat mood disorders better than ever before. Attend and discover:
- New assessment tools for your practice – demystify the DSM-5™ for mood disorders
- The latest psychotherapy techniques including Rumination-Focused CBT, Social Rhythm Therapy and CBT for Insomnia
- Nutritional psychiatry and the first clinically proven diet to treat depression
Best of all, upon completion of this live training, you’ll be eligible to become a Certified Depression & Mood Disorders Treatment Professional (CDMDTP) through Evergreen Certifications.
Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of treating depression and other mood disorders in clients. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CDMDTP for details.
Purchase today and leave confident that your treatment toolbox has the right combination of clinical interventions so your clients can find relief and live the lives they deserve!
|Extra Handouts – 2-Day Depression & Mood Disorder Certification Training (3.2 MB)||33 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual Day 1 – 2-Day Depression & Mood Disorder Certification Training (26.2 MB)||110 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual Day 1 with slide notes – 2-Day Depression & Mood Disorder Certification Training (73.5 MB)||212 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual Day 2 with slide notes-2-Day Depression & Mood Disorder Certification Training (16 MB)||285 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Mood Spectrum: Diagnosis in the DSM-5™ Era
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Depression with Mixed Features
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Bipolar II Disorder
- Bipolar I Disorder
- Specifiers: Anxious distress, melancholic, atypical, seasonal & peripartum moods
- Mania, hypomania, mixed states: How to recognize each
- Differential diagnosis: Anxiety, addiction, ADHD, eating disorders, substance abuse
- Bipolar Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder?
Assessment: Practical Tips, Evidence-Based Tools, and Subclinical Features
- How to avoid over-diagnosing
- Evidence-based measures: MINI-7; PHQ-9, MDQ, Bipolarity Index, & Hypomania Checklist
- Why traditional mood charting doesn’t work – and what to do instead
- Affective temperaments: Depressive, Hyperthymic, Cyclothymic and Irritable
- Rumination, cognitive deficits, and early warning signs
- Conceptualizing mood through the lens of energy, not emotion
- Classic v. atypical Bipolar Disorder
- When mood is shaped by trauma
THERAPY FOR MOOD DISORDERS: FROM EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENTS TO A PERSONALIZED PLAN
Mood Disorder Must-Haves for Every Treatment Plan
- Psychoeducation – reduce stigma, identify causes, focus on prevention
- Psychotherapy – how to match mood with the approach
- Concrete interventions – create a “menu” the client can choose from
- Positive psychology: the unique strengths of mood disorders
- Family therapy – communication skills, boundaries, crisis plans
- Remediation strategies for building back cognitive skills deficits
Behavioral Activation: More Than Building a Busy Schedule
- Neuroscience: Turning down the brain’s default mood network
- Integrating values and meaning in behavioral change
- How behavior challenges depressive beliefs
- Strategies: Opposite action, approach-avoidance, mindful media
Rumination-Focused CBT (RF-CBT)
- How is RF-CBT different from traditional CBT?
- Useful v. dysfunctional rumination
- The benefits of rumination
- Shift from avoidant rumination to absorbing action
- The neurobiological basis of RF-CBT
- Strategies: Chain analysis, habit changing, immersion, mindfulness and compassionate thought
Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System of Psychotherapy (CBASP)
- An attachment-based approach to treating mood disorders
- Preoperational thinking: Why chronic depression is slow to change
- Positive and negative reinforcement in chronic depression
- Evidence to support CBASP for chronic depression
- Strategies: Interpersonal inventory, situational analysis, interpersonal discrimination
Social Rhythm Therapy
- Therapy with a biological basis
- Four routines that stabilize the biological clock
- Circadian rhythms, neurohormones and neuroplasticity
- Strategies: Brisk awakening, zeitgebers, social rhythm chart
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
- How a therapy for sleep treats depression
- Sleep drive and circadian rhythms
- The vicious cycle of anxiety and insomnia
- Basic steps: Sleep hygiene
- Advanced moves: Bed restriction
- Special situations: Screen time, jet-lag, napping, night owls, and shift work
An Antidepressant Lifestyle
- Nutrition: The MediMod Diet, probiotics, caffeine, alcohol and sugar
- Physical Activity: When, where, how much
- Environment: Dawn simulation, light and dark therapies, nature, music, aromatherapy and air ionization
- Why a clear diagnosis is crucial before starting any medication
- Anti-depressants and mood stabilizers: New classes, old standards
- Benefits, risks, side effects; how to recognize problems
- How medication impacts therapy: State-dependent learning
- The Medication Interest Model: A Motivational Interview for Medication Adherence
- Top supplements for mood disorder
- Beyond medication: Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, Electroconvulsive Therapy, esKatamine
- The therapeutic relationship with the suicidal client
- A collaborative approach to risk assessment
- Which symptoms warrant hospitalization?
- CBT for Suicidality: How therapy can present suicide
- Strategies: Hope box, coping cards, and distress tolerance skills
- Emergency planning
- Countertransference issues in depression and mania
- Staying within your scope of practice
- Children and adolescents: DMDD v. Bipolar Disorder
- Multicultural considerations
Chris Aiken, M.D., is a psychiatrist who specializes in natural and behavioral approaches to mood disorders. He is the editor-in-chief of the Carlat Psychiatry Report, section editor for Psychiatric Times, and the host of The Natural Mind podcast. His books include Bipolar, Not So Much, The Depression and Bipolar Workbook, and Drug Metabolism in Psychiatry. His work has been cited in the International Encyclopedia of Depression, and he is involved in clinical research to identify new treatments for mood disorders. He maintains a private practice through the Mood Treatment Center and teaches at the Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Financial: Chris Aiken is director and founder of Mood Treatment Center. He receives royalties as an author for WW Norton; and PESI Publishing & Media. Dr. Aiken receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Chris Aiken is a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association. He is a member of the North Carolina Psychiatric Association; Forsyth County Psychiatric Association; and the International Society for Bipolar Disorders.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day -Depression and Mood Disorder Certification Training -New Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Lasting Recovery – Chris Aiken Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day -Depression and Mood Disorder Certification Training -New Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Lasting Recovery – Chris Aiken Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day -Depression and Mood Disorder Certification Training -New Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Lasting Recovery – Chris Aiken Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day -Depression and Mood Disorder Certification Training -New Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Lasting Recovery – Chris Aiken Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day -Depression and Mood Disorder Certification Training -New Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Lasting Recovery – Chris Aiken Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day -Depression and Mood Disorder Certification Training -New Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Lasting Recovery – Chris Aiken Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day -Depression and Mood Disorder Certification Training -New Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Lasting Recovery – Chris Aiken Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.