Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day Experiential Workshop-Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety and Mood Disorders – Ellen Horovitz Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Experiential Workshop-Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety and Mood Disorders by Ellen Horovitz,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Ellen Horovitz
- 12 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 29, 2019
Are you feeling challenged or stuck with your clients? Need new ways to help them combat negative self-talk, mood disorders, and physiological challenges?
By combining yoga and art therapy techniques you will discover new and innovative ways to help your clients reduce physiological manifestations and mood disorders and replace rumination with healthy behaviors and thinking.
Watch Ellen, international speaker, author, expert art therapist and yoga therapist, to experience firsthand how to combine creative arts, present moment awareness, yoga, and self-compassion with your clients to calm worried minds and soothe painful emotions.
This exploration, rich in didactic and experiential practice, will teach you how to create a safe container, increase mood regulation in your clients and use specific strategies through:
- Creative art activities
- Gentle yoga
- A balanced schedule of meditation
- Breathing techniques
- Mindfulness practice
- Group discussion
- Clinical teachings, videos and case studies
Open the creative pathway for transformation and learn how to calm your central nervous system through yoga and witness your experience through creative artistic exploration.
You will leave this recording personally restored and confident in your ability to lead your clients towards creative expression, greater peace, transformation and mood regulation.
|Manual – Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions (54.80 MB)||119 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 04/29&30/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Art Therapy & Yoga Therapy
- The psychotherapy behind art therapy and yoga therapy
- Streamlining your reports using healthcare apps in treatment
- Techniques for mood regulation (Sample: Breath of Joy)
Physical and Psychological Assessment
- The Morris-Payne Assessment and its purpose (interactive)
- Self-Pain Assessment for patients (interactive handout)
- Genogram Analytics app (interactive and video)
- BetterMind app (interactive)
- (Case presentation of 22-year-old suicidal female using Apps)
- Art Therapy Assessment (CATA, KFD, etc.)
- Chair Yoga Techniques for Physically Challenged
Create a Safe Space for Client and Therapist: Safe Boundaries, Touch and Ethics
- Establishing Confidentiality
- Permission to modify, stop, redirect
- Safe attention to the breath
- Ritual of Invitation
- Attention to Environment
- Therapeutic Attitude and Body Language
Clinical Applications of Combining Art Therapy and Yoga Therapy Techniques to Build New Neuropathways
- Psychosocial versus physical issues – starting with the body
- Understanding the body from a physical and emotional platform
- Current research in the field of art therapy, yoga therapy and mental health
- Bipolar child (11-year old male and his mother)
- ADD 11-year old child and mother
- 18-year-old Bipolar, adolescent (addiction disorder) and family)
- 23-year-old suicidal female
- 65-year-old female stroke survivor
- 64-year-old female sexual abuse survivor
- 78-year-old depressed male and his wife: Couples’ therapy
- 10-year-old ADHD (child custody case) and his family
Experiential Component: Yoga Therapy Techniques for Anxiety, OCD and PTSD
- Warm-up, techniques:
- Breathing and meditation techniques for mood management
- Lift depressed mood
- Calm an anxious mood
- Sequencing: Counter poses, benefits, and modifications of each pose
- Sound, breath and visual imagery to address both depression and anxiety
- Yoga therapy strategies to incorporate: Body awareness, imagery
- Reduce rumination and negative self-talk
Experiential Component: Art Therapy Techniques for OD, PTSD & Physical Challenges
- Understand the development stages of art
- Media selection
- Warning signs in artwork
- Reduce anxiety (mandalas, safe places)
- Discharge anger (straws)
- Physically challenged
- Mindful doodling
- Using fibers to quell OCD and PTSD
- Worry dolls
Combining Yoga Therapy & Art Therapy Techniques and Beyond
- Combing mantras and postures
- Collaborative art making
- Family yoga therapy & art therapy techniques
- Partner yoga therapy exercises
- The importance of recapping
- Assigning apps in between sessions
- Sequence Wiz Yoga App
- Assigning homework to increase emotional and physical regulation in between sessions
- Smartline: HIPAA compliant formats for distributing homework and texting
Physiological and Psychological Effects of Incorporating Yoga Therapy and Art Therapy
- Priming the brain using yoga and art
- Elevation of mood
- Dissolving chronic tension held in the body
- Decrease symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Complementing talk therapy with through somatic practice and mindful engagement
- Release of repressed emotions stored in the body
- Increased ability to self-regulate mood and cognition
- Ethical implications of using these modalities and its limitations in your practice
Dr. Ellen G. Horovitz, ATR-BC, LCAT, E-RYT, C-IAYT, is an internationally known leader and author in Art Therapy and Yoga Therapy, as well as a certified yoga therapist and psychotherapist.
She is Professor Emerita and founder of the Nazareth College graduate art therapy program, author of eight books and past president-elect of the American Art Therapy Association (AATA). In addition to being a professor and scholar, Dr. Horovitz has been in private practice for over 35 years and works clinically with individuals, couples, and families. She is a dynamic presenter who has given hundreds of lectures and workshops nationally and internationally.
Dr. Horovitz served as AATA board director for 12 years and was responsible for re-writing the national education standards and manuals for approved graduate programs. In addition, she was as an expert witness on art therapy education for the U.S. Department of Justice, has won numerous awards and received grants from many organizations, including a graphic consultant grant from the U.S. Department of Defense.
The topics of her books range from art therapy to yoga therapy to mainstream applications of digital photography, and she has authored over 50 juried articles and 17 book chapters. Dr. Horovitz is also an expert in the field of deafness/hard of hearing and her book, Visually Speaking: Art Therapy and the Deaf, has been translated into Korean. You can read more about her at www.yogartherapy.com and (www.ellenghorovitz.com).
Financial: Ellen Horovitz is professor emerita at the Nazareth College of Rochester. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Ellen Horovitz is a member of the American Art Therapy Association.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day Experiential Workshop-Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety and Mood Disorders – Ellen Horovitz Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day Experiential Workshop-Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety and Mood Disorders – Ellen Horovitz Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day Experiential Workshop-Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety and Mood Disorders – Ellen Horovitz Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day Experiential Workshop-Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety and Mood Disorders – Ellen Horovitz Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day Experiential Workshop-Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety and Mood Disorders – Ellen Horovitz Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day Experiential Workshop-Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety and Mood Disorders – Ellen Horovitz Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day Experiential Workshop-Yoga & Art Therapy Interventions for Anxiety and Mood Disorders – Ellen Horovitz Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.