Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course -Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies – Geoffrey W. Lane Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course -Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies by Geoffrey W. Lane,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Geoffrey W. Lane
- 11 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 26, 2018
Staying on the Cutting Edge of Gerontology
America’s older population is rapidly expanding, and the need for well-trained and proactive geriatricians is growing daily. Clinicians working in eldercare need to stay abreast of new and current developments across multiple disciplines to serve our aging clients well.
Many different aspects of aging, along with appropriate treatment strategies, are explored including: normal aging, the promotion of healthy cognitive and emotional aging, aging and sexuality, spirituality and aging, and clinical and ethical issues around death, dying, and bereavement. The course focuses on problems of aging, including special considerations in geriatric assessment, and the mild and major neurocognitive disorders and how professionals can best meet the needs of these clients. The course also addresses the unique ethical issues that arise in the context of eldercare including special considerations in confidentiality, working with adult children of elders, future planning, elders at risk, safety issues and dementia care, capacity/competency, and end-of-life decision-making. After this 2-day comprehensive course you’ll leave with increased confidence in working with your elderly clients.
|Manual – 2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course: Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies (5.4 MB)||132 Pages||Available after Purchase|
NORMAL AGING AND THE PROMOTION OF HEALTHY AGING
- The Multidisciplinary Field of Gerontology
- Normal Aging
- Physical health
- Mental health
- Clinical strategies to promote positive aging
- The role of midlife
- Gerontechnology interventions
- Supportive systems and aging in place
- Current technologies
- Future horizons
- Ethics of technology
- Supportive systems and aging in place
- Ethics, aging, and future planning
- End of life care
- Death, dying, and bereavement
WHEN AGING GOES AWRY
- Early detection: When aging is not so normal
- Geriatric assessment: Special considerations
- Mild neurocognitive disorders
- Major neurocognitive disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Vascular Dementia
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Clinical presentations
- Behavioral interventions
- Safety issues
- Pharmacological interventions
- Other disorders of aging
- Risk management: Ethics, aging, and elder law
- What clinicians need to know
- Elders at risk: Clinical, ethical, and legal considerations
- Working with adult children of elders
- Dementia and end of life care across cultures
- Current research in dementia: causes and treatments
Geoffrey W. Lane, PhD, ABPP, is a board-certified Geropsychologist (ABGERO) who has trained and practiced at nursing homes and research centers in the Veterans Health Administration, and has been staff Geropsychologist at the VA Palo Alto Healthcare System’s Livermore Community Living Center for the last 10 years. Dr. Lane has worked for the Institute on Aging in San Francisco as a neuropsychological assessment consultant, and as a Neuropsychologist for the San Jose based “Rehab Without Walls.” He has a BA in Psychology from Reed College and a PhD from Palo Alto University.
Dr. Lane completed specialty geropsychology training as a predoctoral intern at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), and as a geropsychology postdoctoral fellow at the University of Rochester Medical Center in New York State. Dr. Lane has clinical and scholarly interests in behavioral management techniques in dementia, gerontechnology, and geropsychological assessment, and has multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals and in edited volumes.
Financial: Geoffrey Lane has an employment relationship with VA Palo Alto Healthcare System; and with Avenida, Rose Kleiner Adult Day Health Center. He is newsletter Editor-In-Chief for Psychologists in Long Term Care (PLTC). Dr. Lane receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Geoffrey Lane is a member for Psychologists in Long Term Care.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course -Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies – Geoffrey W. Lane Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course -Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies – Geoffrey W. Lane Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course -Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies – Geoffrey W. Lane Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course -Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies – Geoffrey W. Lane Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course -Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies – Geoffrey W. Lane Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course -Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies – Geoffrey W. Lane Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day Gerontology Advanced Course -Behavioral Interventions & Clinical Strategies – Geoffrey W. Lane Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.