Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2 Day Intensive Course -Clinical Supervision-Providing Effective Supervision, Navigating Ethical Issues and Managing Risk – George Haarman Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2 Day Intensive Course -Clinical Supervision-Providing Effective Supervision, Navigating Ethical Issues and Managing Risk by George Haarman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- George Haarman
- 11 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 10, 2020
This two-day recording was developed for experienced, post-graduate, licensed clinicians who are interested in or have been providing clinical supervision. It is an intermediate level course designed to introduce practitioners to best practices for providing clinical supervision.
The presentation reviews models of clinical supervision and discusses the advantages and disadvantages of each model, details building blocks for the provision of competent supervision, discusses individual versus group supervision, suggests various observation models to enhance feedback, and demonstrates constructive feedback strategies.
As supervision is often a multicultural experience, potential supervisors are taught to identify personal values, biases, and expectations and utilizes skills, techniques, and strategies for supervising diverse populations. Every discipline recognizes the importance of clinical supervision in training new practitioners and has established specific guidelines related to supervision. This recording reviews the major ethical issues involved in supervision, discusses key legal issues associated with supervision, and provides specific risk management strategies to address these ethical and legal issues.
This experiential, in-depth recording details the supervisory process, answers your questions about ethical issues, risk, and liability, and prepares you to deliver competent clinical supervision.
|Manual – Intensive Course: Clinical Supervision (1.74 MB)||127 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Transcript – Day 1 (526.7 KB)||140 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Transcript – Day 2 (525.2 KB)||135 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Getting Started: How to Optimize the Initial Supervision Sessions
- Establish roles and responsibilities
- How to write a comprehensive Informed Consent Agreement and Supervisory Contract
- Setting clear expectations for supervision
- Documentation: If it’s not in writing, it didn’t happen
- Types of supervision: Individual, group, team, peer, case consultation
- Practice Exercise: Writing a Supervisory contract for Ned Newbie
The Supervisory Alliance: Building a Foundation for Everyone’s Success
- 10 myths about clinical supervision
- Supervision versus consultation
- Must-have knowledge, skills and attitude of the competent supervisor
- 10 factors contributing to the “best” and “worst” supervisors
- The Supervisee’s Bill of Rights
- The Building Blocks of Effective Supervision:
- Supervisee relationship
- Practice Exercise: Competency-Based Supervisor Self-Assessment
Models of Clinical Supervision: Find the Right Fit for You and Your Setting
- Administrative versus clinical supervision
- Models of supervision:
- The “No-Model” model
- One-size-fits all
- Parallel process
The Evaluation Process: The Key to Effective Supervision
- Legal and ethical implications
- Formats, methods, and techniques
- Formative evaluation versus summative evaluation
- 6 steps for handling a negative evaluation
Give Effective Feedback: Having Hard Conversations
- Six guiding principles for giving feedback
- How to structure constructive feedback
- Improve your constructive feedback skills
- ”Unhelpful” constructive feedback
- Practice Exercise: Role Play – The Supervisor From Hell Provides Feedback To The Problematic Supervisee
- Practice Exercise: Role Play – The Constructive and Effective Supervisor Meets the Open Supervisee with an Issue
When Problems Arise: Resolve Supervisor/Supervisee Tensions
- The 8000 pound elephant in the room
- 20 practical prevention strategies to avoid problems
- Common problems in supervision
- How to assess for supervisee limitations and impairment
- Strategies for dealing with an impaired supervisee
- Impairment and gatekeeping
- How to write a Professional Development Plan
- Practice Exercise: Writing a Performance Improvement Plan for Peter Problematica
Cultural Competence: Proactive Treatment of Cultural Differences
- When the supervisor-supervisee dyad is impacted
- Methods for introducing the topic of multicultural differences
- A continuum of cultural competence
- Cultural humility
Ethical and Legal Issues in Supervision: Protect Yourself, Your License, Your Agency and Your Client
- Legal primer for mental health practitioners
- Standard of Care for supervision
- Supervisory negligence/malpractice
- Who’s responsible? Direct and vicarious liability
- Ten activities required for ethical supervision
- Core ethical principles
- Supervisory ethical violations
- Major ethical issues related to supervision
- Due process
- Informed consent
- Multiple/dual relationships
- And more!
- Boundary crossings versus boundary violations
- Sexual misconduct
- Social boundaries: Factors to consider
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
George B. Haarman, PsyD, LMFT, is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over 40 years of experience working in a variety of settings, including private practice, youth detention centers, juvenile group homes, child protective services, and juvenile probation. Dr. Haarman completed basic and advanced supervisor training required by the Kentucky Board of Psychology Examiners and maintains approval by the Board to act as a supervisor. In his private practice, he has provided clinical supervision to clinical and counseling practicum students as well as consultation about clinical supervision to psychologists for over 25 years.
Dr. Haarman is a national speaker on clinical supervision, depression, school refusal, ADHD, emotional disorders in children and adults, and the DSM-5®. He is the author of three books: Clinical Supervision: Legal, Ethical, and Risk Management Issues, School Refusal: Children Who Can’t or Won’t Go to School, and Mastering DSM-5®. Dr. Haarman received his doctorate in clinical psychology from Spalding University in 1989. He has been an instructor at Jefferson Community College, Bellarmine University, and Spalding University.
Financial: George Haarman is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: George Haarman is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the Kentucky Psychological Association.
Buy the Purchase 2 Day Intensive Course -Clinical Supervision-Providing Effective Supervision, Navigating Ethical Issues and Managing Risk – George Haarman Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2 Day Intensive Course -Clinical Supervision-Providing Effective Supervision, Navigating Ethical Issues and Managing Risk – George Haarman Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2 Day Intensive Course -Clinical Supervision-Providing Effective Supervision, Navigating Ethical Issues and Managing Risk – George Haarman Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2 Day Intensive Course -Clinical Supervision-Providing Effective Supervision, Navigating Ethical Issues and Managing Risk – George Haarman Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2 Day Intensive Course -Clinical Supervision-Providing Effective Supervision, Navigating Ethical Issues and Managing Risk – George Haarman Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2 Day Intensive Course -Clinical Supervision-Providing Effective Supervision, Navigating Ethical Issues and Managing Risk – George Haarman Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2 Day Intensive Course -Clinical Supervision-Providing Effective Supervision, Navigating Ethical Issues and Managing Risk – George Haarman Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.