Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies-Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies-Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know by Dr. Paul Langlois,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dr. Paul Langlois
- 2 Full Days
- Audio and Video
- Sep 18, 2019
Mrs. Kelp is admitted with pneumonia and right-sided heart failure. Twenty minutes after admission, she develops worsening dyspnea and hypotension.
- Are you prepared to manage her unstable condition?
- Do you know what respiratory measures are necessary?
- Do you know the best way to manage her hypotension?
The patients in our hospitals are sicker than ever before. It is not uncommon to find patients on regular medical floors with central lines, chest tubes, pacemakers and AICDs.
Some nursing homes are accepting patients on ventilators, and patients are now being sent home on vasoactive drips such as dobutamine. Even though acuity levels are higher, you are still caring for many patients and don’t have the luxury of frequent, comprehensive assessments. Therefore, it is important to be able to rapidly assess and implement appropriate interventions.
Watch this recording to sharpen your skills and leave prepared to identify and manage your next patient emergency!
|Manual – 2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies (22.98 MB)||122 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Identifying the RED Flags
- Critical Thinking During a Crisis
- Vital Signs & ABCDs
- Methods for Establishing and Maintaining Airway
- Breathing: More Than a Rate Issue
- Circulation & Perfusion
- Differential Diagnosis – 4 Methods of Determining Cause
- Rapid Assessment Techniques
- Critical Questions to Ask Your Patient
- Identifying High-Risk Populations
- Pre-Morbid Conditions
- Age Considerations
Cardiovascular Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I’m having chest pain”
- Recognizing Arrhythmias – Stable, Unstable and Lethal
- 12-Lead EKG: Just the Down and Dirty
- Utilizing a Systematic Approach
- Patterns of Ischemia, Injury & Infarct
- Acute Myocardial Infarction: STEMI/NSTEMI
- Key Assessments & Interventions tPA Guidelines
- Cath Lab Intervention
- Laboratory Parameters
- Recognizing Subtle Changes
- Heart Failure
- Recent Advances in Care
- Medication Management
- Managing Intake and Output Vascular Abnormalities
Respiratory Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I can’t breathe”
- Assessment & Critical Interventions for:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Edema
- Acute Asthma Attack
- Spontaneous Pneumothorax
- Allergic Reactions
- The Patient Who Needs Assistance O2, CPAP, BiPAP
- Indications for Intubation
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Chest Tube Management
- Ventilator Settings Every Nurse Must Know
- Easy ABG Analysis… Really!
Endocrine Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I don’t feel right”
- The Differences of DKA and HHNK
- Early Recognition of Hypoglycemia
- Thyroid Storm: Physical and Psychiatric Symptoms
- Managing Adrenal Crisis
- Critical Lab Findings
Gastrointestinal Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “My aching belly”
- Warning Signs of Acute Pancreatitis
- Upper vs. Lower GI Bleeding
- Perforated Bowel
- Early Signs of Small Bowel Obstruction – Illeus
- Interpreting the Lab Tests
Neurological Prevention, Presentation and Action for: “My head hurts!”
- Elevated Intracranial Pressure
- Clues When you Don’t have a Monitor
- Ischemic vs. Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Inclusion/Exclusion for tPA
- Essential Assessments post-tPA
- Management Strategies for Seizures
- The Patient in Withdrawal
- Known vs. Suspected ETOH/Drug Abuse
- Interventions for Delirium Tremors
- Critical Labs
Renal Prevention, Presentation and Action for: “I can’t make urine”
- Acute vs. Chronic Kidney Disease
- Recognizing Acute Kidney Injury
- Key Assessments
- Interpreting the Lab Data
Pain, Agitation & Delirium
- Analgesics: Too Much or Too Little
- Managing the Bedside Procedure
- Type of Sedating Medications
- Ensuring Appropriate Monitoring
- Delirium: So Many Causes, So Many Options…
- Key Assessments & Interventions
Managing the Decompensating Patient No Pulse, No Blood Pressure, No Respirations… Now What?
- Identifying Cardiac Causes
- Street Drugs & Poisoning
- Critical Assessments & Interventions
- MUST KNOW Reversal Agents
Dr. Paul Langlois, APN, Ph.D., CCRN, CCNS, CNRN, is a critical care clinical specialist in the Surgical, Medical, Neurologic, Burn, CCU and Trauma ICUs of Cook County Hospital, Chicago. Drawing on over 30 years of experience assessing and managing patients with life-threatening diseases, Dr. Langlois provides advanced-level training to nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and physicians. Dr. Langlois received his Doctor of Nursing degree from Rush University in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Langlois is committed to providing the highest quality of care to patients through advanced education. His presentations are evidence-based, timely and provide participants with case studies to facilitate critical thinking. As a bedside clinical nurse specialist, he has developed several institution-wide protocols for the multidisciplinary assessment and management of the cardiac, neurologic, septic, and multi-system organ failure patient.
His presentations are enthusiastically delivered and offer practical tips that help make the most challenging concepts easy to understand. Linking knowledge to clinical practice is the goal of every educational program.
Financial: Paul Langlois has an employment relationship with Cook County Hospital. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Langlois has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies-Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies-Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies-Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies-Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies-Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies-Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day Managing Patient Emergencies-Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Dr. Paul Langlois Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.