Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2-Day Neurological Challenges -New Medications & Promising Interventions to Change Practice – Joyce Campbell Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2-Day Neurological Challenges -New Medications & Promising Interventions to Change Practice by Joyce Campbell,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Joyce Campbell
- 2 Full Days
- Audio and Video
- May 17, 2017
- Strategies for intracranial pressure monitoring and lumbar drains
- Quick tips to advance your neuro assessment skills
- Neuro emergencies to keep on your radar
- Understand the newest drugs used to treat neurological disease
- Tools for maximizing time to needle for stroke
- Stroke and young women: The story of 3 lives
- Algorithms for diagnosing and treatment
- Hope through research
Over the past 20 years, I have witnessed dramatic changes in the care of patients with neurosurgical problems. I have moved from feeling helpless to extremely encouraged by what we can do for our patients. Technology and pharmaceuticals have altered the course of many of these diseases. Many of our old practices have been “put to pasture”. We will look beyond the basics and explore areas that are less known. Every day new and exciting research provides us with novel treatments. We will explore new drugs, promising interventions and evidence that is emerging into practice. My goal is to equip you with tools to better identify problems and improve overall care on the frontline. It is my aspiration that you will leave the seminar energized and better prepared to care for patients with neurological problems.
Joyce Campbell, MSN, SCRN, CCRN, FNP-C
|Manual ZNM077375 (26.87 MB)||167 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Toolbox for Assessment
- Simplifying neuro assessment through application of neuro anatomy
- Correlate pathophysiology with clinical manifestations
- NIHSS and GCS, brain death, Mini
- Mental, verbal fluency, memory, right and left hemisphere function, CAM assessment
- CT, CTA, arteriogram, MRI, perfusion
10 Leading Neurological Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Updated recommendations for care
- Practical approaches for measuring IICP
- Research on neuroprotective agents
- Maximizing time to needle time for ischemic stroke
- The 5 D’s for identifying posterior stroke
- Wading through the clinical practice guidelines for blood pressure management in stroke patients
- Stroke and the young adult
- Expanding the window of care
- “Still Alice”: Mild, moderate and severe
- Treatment for cognitive and neuropsychiatric symptoms
- From “mice to men”: Hope is on the horizon
- Caregiver support
- Seizure types and treatment
- Unprovoked seizure: Work-up and treatment decisions
- Status epilepticus
- Traditional and alternative medicine treatment
- Deep brain stimulation
- Integrated care: Conventional treatments and supportive therapies
- Neurological manifestations
- Diagnostic work-up
- Unpredictable disease of CNS
- Diagnostic criteria
- Current treatment practices
- Clinical manifestations; Diagnostic work up
- Assistive technology challenge
- Clinical trials
Emergent Neurological Disease: Zika and Guillain Barré
Commonalities and Unique Problems:
- Visual problems
- Cognitive impairment
- Pseudobulbar affect (PBA)
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Bowel and bladder dysfunction
- Sleep disturbances
- Social isolation
- Caregiver fatigue
- Osmotic diuretics
- Sedatives and pain medications
- Antispasmodic medications
- Antiseizure medications
- Medications to prevent and treat stroke
- Chemotherapy for brain tumors
- Disease modifying agents for MS
- Medications to treat:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
Joyce Campbell, MSN, CCRN, SCRN, FNP-BC, has been involved in the nursing field for 35 years. For over 25 years, she taught in an associate degree nursing program where her primary focus was the theory and clinical instruction of neuroscience nursing. In addition to teaching, she has been employed by Comprehensive Health System in Chattanooga, Tennessee for the past 30 years. At Erlanger, she has adopted many roles, including neurosurgical and trauma critical care staff nurse, educator and nurse practitioner. Currently, she serves on the neuroservice line committee and provides stroke education to staff and patients. Erlanger Southeast Regional Stroke Center, an accredited Primary Stroke Center, houses a leading-edge stroke care facility serving over 2000 stroke patients annually.
Through her work at Erlanger, Joyce is able to experience, first hand, the latest innovative strategies for extending the window of treatment for stroke patients. She holds a BSN from East Tennessee State University, an MSN from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, and completed post-graduate studies at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Joyce is an active member of the American Association of Critical Care Nurses, the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses, American Association of Nurse Practitioners, and the Chattanooga Association of Nurses in Advanced Practice, where she has served as president and is a member of the educational committee.
Financial: Joyce Campbell has an employment relationship with Erlanger Southeast Regional Stroke Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Joyce Campbell is a member of the educational committee for the Chattanooga Association of Nurses in Advanced Practice.
Buy the Purchase 2-Day Neurological Challenges -New Medications & Promising Interventions to Change Practice – Joyce Campbell Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2-Day Neurological Challenges -New Medications & Promising Interventions to Change Practice – Joyce Campbell Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2-Day Neurological Challenges -New Medications & Promising Interventions to Change Practice – Joyce Campbell Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2-Day Neurological Challenges -New Medications & Promising Interventions to Change Practice – Joyce Campbell Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2-Day Neurological Challenges -New Medications & Promising Interventions to Change Practice – Joyce Campbell Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2-Day Neurological Challenges -New Medications & Promising Interventions to Change Practice – Joyce Campbell Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2-Day Neurological Challenges -New Medications & Promising Interventions to Change Practice – Joyce Campbell Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.