Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 2020 DBT Summit -The Latest in Practice-Based Innovations – Eboni Webb, Sheri Van Dijk, Steven Girardeau, Lane Pederson Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
2020 DBT Summit -The Latest in Practice-Based Innovations by Eboni Webb, Sheri Van Dijk, Steven Girardeau, Lane Pederson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Eboni Webb | Sheri Van Dijk | Steven Girardeau | Lane Pederson
- Approx. 6 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Nov 18, 2020
Dialectical Behavior Therapy’s guiding theory and deep use of acceptance-based and CBT tools and techniques makes it one of the most adaptable and useful treatments across settings and diagnoses.
Watch Lane Pederson, PsyD, as he hosts this one-day summit where you will hear from top DBT practitioners with real-world experience applying it to PTSD and attachment issues, dual diagnosis disorders, and even bipolar disorder.
In addition, you’ll learn:
- Distinctions between DBT and CBT that increase the effectiveness of this approach with clients that struggle with emotions and harmful urges
- The keys to making practice-based applications of DBT evidence-based
- Bring DBT online via Telehealth in the age of Covid-19
This summit concludes with a roundtable discussion of current client and DBT issues of concern to you. Watch faculty members: Lane Pederson, PsyD; Eboni Webb, PsyD; Sher van Djik, MSW and Steve Girardeau, PsyD for this exciting day of learning and connection with colleagues!
|Manual – Session 1 (Trauma-Informed DBT Strategies) (28.2 MB)||34 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual – Session 2 (DBT-Informed Treatment of Bipolar Disorder) (3.4 MB)||37 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual – Session 3 (DBT for Dual Diagnosis) (911.1 KB)||27 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Manual – Session 4 (DBT in Action) (980.1 KB)||20 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Session 1 – Trauma-Informed DBT Strategies – Eboni Webb, PsyD
Trauma and attachment
- Biosocial model
- Symptoms of a pervasive emotional dysregulation disorder
- Developmental vs. attachment trauma
Trauma and brain development
- Biphasic arousal model
- Core organizers of experience
TF-DBT survival resources
- Survival resources
- Somatic resources
- Proximity maintenance: restructuring boundaries
- Creating a secure therapeutic base
- Creating a safe therapeutic haven
- Validation: Connection before redirection
Session 2 – DBT-Informed Treatment of Bipolar Disorder – Sheri van Djik, MSW
How DBT evolved as an effective treatment of Bipolar Disorder (BD)
On-target DBT skills applied to treatment of BD:
- Distress tolerance
- Emotion regulation
- Interpersonal effectiveness skills
Special considerations for teaching skills in group vs. individual sessions
The Research: Risks, limitations and the nature of current evidence base
Session 3 – DBT for Dual Diagnosis: Innovation and Integration – Steve Girardeau, PsyD
DBT and Chemical Health Treatment
- Separate tracks
- As they have been combined
What needs to be covered in interventions
- Breaking out of ineffective patterns
- Alternatives to emotional blunting
- Skillful addressing of issues vs. reactivity
- Development of healthy and supportive relationships
The special role of Dialectical Abstinence
- A process of change vs. an on off switch
- Leaving shame behind and replacing it with choices to reinforce
Key issues and applicaton in practice
- Full integration
- Address the full set of issues
- Expect slips/lapses and program to address them
- Focus on change and hope vs. shame and failure
Session 4 – DBT in Action: Fundamentals, Following the Evidence, and DBT via Telehealth – Lane Pederson, PsyD
Key similarities and differences between DBT and CBT
- Different theories drive different interventions
- Integrating acceptance to open the doors of change
Bring acceptance strategies to the session
- Key tips that will transform your use of mindfulness
- Debunking mindfulness myths
- Tolerance in the moment: What therapists commonly miss
How to make practice-based DBT evidence-based for special settings and populations
- Treatment fidelity and evidence-based practice
- Different, yet equally legitimate ways of following evidence
- Determine what works for your clients and setting
DBT online? Yes, you can!
- Telehealth in the age of Covid-19
- Future directions for DBT online
Eboni Webb, Psy.D. opened the private practice Kairos in Middle Tennessee in July 2010. Kairos, now The Village of Kairos, offers diverse DBT specializations including DBT for trauma-based disorders and co-occurring disorders. The Village of Kairos has expanded therapy programs, better known as Restorative Services, to include individual and group therapy sessions for adolescents, parents, families, and adults including in-the-moment coaching for patients.
Dr. Webb earned her Doctorate of Clinical Psychology from the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology. Dr. Webb began her clinical work as assistant clinical director and program director at Mental Health Systems in Minnesota, a large clinic specializing in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). She has extensively practiced DBT developing two special treatment programs for clients with developmental disabilities and borderline-intellectual functioning.
Dr. Webb has completed Level II training and is currently in the process of completing her board certification in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy℠ as an Advanced Certified Practitioner which has become a prominent feature of therapy offerings in the Village.
Financial: Eboni Webb is the founder and a primary therapist at The Village of Kairos. Dr. Webb receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Eboni Webb has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Mental Health Therapist
Southlake Regional Health Centre
Sheri Van Dijk, MSW is a Canadian social worker who works both in private practice and in a community hospital, with clients diagnosed with severe mental illness such as bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, personality disorders and co-morbid substance abuse. Sheri has had extensive training in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), mindfulness, and cognitive-behavior therapy (CBT), and provides DBT-informed therapy in both individual and group settings.
Sheri is the author of DBT Made Simple (New Harbinger 2012), a book that teaches clinicians the “ins and outs” of providing DBT to clients with mixed psychiatric diagnoses. She has also written The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Bipolar Disorder, Don’t Let Your Emotions Run Your Life for Teens, and Calming the Emotional Storm, and is co-author of The Bipolar Workbook for Teens. The focus of these books is on teaching clients how to use mindfulness practice and DBT skills to help them live emotionally healthier lives.
Sheri is the winner of the R.O. Jones award for her research on using DBT with bipolar disorder, presented at the Canadian Psychiatric Association Conference in 2010, and this article is to be published in the Journal of Affective Disorders.
Financial: Sheri Van Dijk is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sheri Van Dijk is a member of the Ontario Association of Social Workers.
Steve Girardeau, Psy.D., is the director of clinical services for Mental Health Systems (MHS), one of the largest DBT-specialized practices in the Midwest. He has overseen the care of thousands of clients including clients with co-morbid major mental health and personality disorders. Dr. Girardeau has worked in non-profit community mental health clinics, in private practice and in multi-clinic settings. He has been a therapist for over two decades, specializing in providing clinical services to clients with serious and persistent mental health diagnoses as well as personality and chemical use disorders. Dr. Girardeau served as the president of the Minnesota Psychological Association in 2017 and is active in that organization’s executive committee, governing council, and legislative and payer committees. He is also a member of a number of advocacy and policy committees and advisory groups in Minnesota. Dr. Girardeau is also politically active in the service of psychology and the needs of clients as the head of the MPA PAC, a political action committee for the state of Minnesota.
Dr. Girardeau has worked as a clinician, clinical director, training director, program supervisor and a clinical team consultant. He has extensive training in the treatment of chronic mental health conditions, most especially in the provision of DBT services. Dr. Girardeau began his DBT training 16 years ago as a practicum student at MHS, he received training through group shadowing, participation in DBT specific trainings (including ones presented by Dr. Linehan), and one on one and group supervision for DBT training. He was one of the early team leaders certified by the State of Minnesota for the provision of adherent DBT services. As the leader of a state certified program, Dr. Girardeau attended a number of state sponsored DBT trainings. He has provided trainings at regional conferences, local seminars and created training programs in the areas of DBT, abuse, crisis management and safety planning, clinical work with clients with personality disorders, and treatment of clients with dual disorders. He has co-developed and implemented new clinical programming for a range of mental health diagnoses.
Financial: Steven Girardeau is the Director of Clinical Services of Mental Health Systems, PC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Steven Girardeau is a member of the Minnesota Psychological Association.
Consultation and Therapy
Lane Pederson Psy.D, LP, has provided Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) training and consultation to over 10,000 professionals in the United States, Australia, South Africa, Dubai, Canada, and Mexico through his training and consultation company, Lane Pederson and Associates, LLC (www.DrLanePederson.com). A real world practitioner, Dr. Pederson co-owns Mental Health Systems, PC (MHS), one of the largest DBT-specialized practices in the United States with four clinic locations in Minnesota (www.mhs-dbt.com). At MHS Dr. Pederson has developed DBT programs for adolescents, adults, people with dual disorders, and people with developmental disabilities. He has served as clinical and training directors, has directed practice-based clinical outcome studies, and has overseen the care of thousands of clients in need of intensive outpatient services.
Dr. Pederson’s DBT publications include The Expanded Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Manual, 2nd Edition: DBT for Self-Help and Individual & Group Treatment Settings (PESI, 2017); Dialectical Behavior Therapy: A Contemporary Guide for Practitioners (Wiley, 2015); Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training for Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment Settings (PESI, 2013) and The DBT Deck for Clients and Therapists: 101 Mindful Practices to Manage Distress, Regulate Emotions & Build Better Relationships (PESI, 2019).
Notable organizations he has trained for include Walter Reed National Military Hospital, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Ontario Psychological Association, the Omid Foundation, and Psychotherapy Networker. He has provided DBT training for community mental health agencies, chemical dependency treatment centers, hospital and residential care settings, and to therapists in forensic settings. Dr. Pederson also co-owns Acacia Therapy and Health Training (www.AcaciaTraining.co.za) in South Africa. Dr. Pederson currently serves on the advisory board for the doctorial counseling program at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and is a peer reviewer for Forensic Scholars Today.
Lane Pederson is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organization.
Financial: Lane Pederson maintains a private practice. He is an author for PESI Publishing & Media and receives royalties. Dr. Pederson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lane Pederson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 2020 DBT Summit -The Latest in Practice-Based Innovations – Eboni Webb, Sheri Van Dijk, Steven Girardeau, Lane Pederson Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 2020 DBT Summit -The Latest in Practice-Based Innovations – Eboni Webb, Sheri Van Dijk, Steven Girardeau, Lane Pederson Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 2020 DBT Summit -The Latest in Practice-Based Innovations – Eboni Webb, Sheri Van Dijk, Steven Girardeau, Lane Pederson Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 2020 DBT Summit -The Latest in Practice-Based Innovations – Eboni Webb, Sheri Van Dijk, Steven Girardeau, Lane Pederson Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 2020 DBT Summit -The Latest in Practice-Based Innovations – Eboni Webb, Sheri Van Dijk, Steven Girardeau, Lane Pederson Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 2020 DBT Summit -The Latest in Practice-Based Innovations – Eboni Webb, Sheri Van Dijk, Steven Girardeau, Lane Pederson Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 2020 DBT Summit -The Latest in Practice-Based Innovations – Eboni Webb, Sheri Van Dijk, Steven Girardeau, Lane Pederson Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.