Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 25 Custom Treatment Techniques for Anxious and Depressed Clients – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
25 Custom Treatment Techniques for Anxious and Depressed Clients by Margaret Wehrenberg,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Margaret Wehrenberg
- 6 Hours 11 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 09, 2015
Anxiety and depression are the most common of exhibiting symptoms and present a special challenge when they co-occur in the same client—which they often do. Caught in a mix of symptoms that affect their ability to respond to treatment, different clients require different approaches. Join national speaker and author, Dr. Margaret Wehrenberg, as she identifies seven types of anxious and depressed clients and delivers over 25 custom treatment techniques you can use immediately.
Based on her extensive clinical experience and solid foundation in research, Dr. Wehrenberg will give you the tools to:
- Motivate the Low Energy Client
- Redirect the mental energy of the Hopeless Ruminator
- Calm the Panicky Depressive
- Introduce choice with the Worried and Exhausted
- Break the routines of the Quiet Avoider
- Teach balance to the High Energy and Depressed client
- Challenge the beliefs of the Highly Anxious
Clinicians will learn the hallmarks of these variations of co-morbid anxiety and depression and will be able to apply treatment approaches that really work to resolve them.
|Manual (0.68 MB)||38 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Comorbidity of Anxiety and Depression
- Unique challenges
- Tips to enhance the therapeutic relationship
- Interactions of symptoms
- Types of anxious & depressed clients
- Customize approach for each type
25 Customized Treatment Strategies for each Type
- Low Energy & Depressed
- Raise energy
- Gets the train rolling
- Use future energy
- Change hopeless/helpless meta-cognitions
- Hopeless Ruminators
- Redirect & shift internal locus of control
- Breakdown “I won’t”
- Alter helpless explanatory style
- Worried & Exhausted
- Denial & choice
- Examine values
- Prevent burnout
- Transfer worry & build brain circuitry
- Panicky & Depressed
- Predict, Prevent and prepare
- Stop catastrophic thinking
- Calming techniques
- Analyze themes of depression over failures and guilt
- Quiet Avoiders
- Self-isolation reinforces depression
- Control social anxiety
- Change inner dialogue
- Provide & practice new scripts
- Unlearn fear & build positive experiences
- High Energy & Depressed
- Breakdown perfectionism and over-activity
- Personal balance wheel
- Accept alternate plans and outcomes
- High Anxiety
- Special attention to worry
- Stop rumination
- Contain worry
- Effective cognitive tools
Wehrenberg and Associates
Margaret Wehrenberg, Psy.D., a licensed clinical psychologist, is the author of nine books on the treatment of anxiety and depression, including her most recent e-book, Pandemic Anxiety: Fear, Stress, and Loss in Traumatic Times (January, 2021), best selling book, The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques (W.W. Norton, 2018), and You Can Handle It: 10 Steps to Shift Stress from Problem to Possibility (PESI, 2017). She has also written a book for the general public, The 10 Best Anxiety Busters.
An expert on the treatment of anxiety and depression, she also has extensive training and expertise in the neurobiology of psychological disorders. In addition to clinical work, she coaches business professionals on managing anxiety and has contributed articles for the Psychotherapy Networker magazine. She has produced Relaxation for Tension and Worry, audio soundtracks for breathing, muscle relaxation and imagery to use with anxious clients. Margaret blogs on depression for Psychology Today. Noted for humor, pragmatic treatment approaches, and her interactive teaching style, Dr. Wehrenberg is a sought-after speaker for conferences and trainings, consistently getting the highest ratings for her dynamic presentation and high-quality content. She is one of PESI’s most highly rated speakers and her evaluation from the most seasoned professionals often rank her training “as among the best I have ever attended.”
Financial: Margaret Wehrenberg maintains a private practice. She is an author with W.W. Norton publishing and receives royalties. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Margaret Wehrenberg is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Anxiety Disorder Association of America.
Buy the Purchase 25 Custom Treatment Techniques for Anxious and Depressed Clients – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 25 Custom Treatment Techniques for Anxious and Depressed Clients – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 25 Custom Treatment Techniques for Anxious and Depressed Clients – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 25 Custom Treatment Techniques for Anxious and Depressed Clients – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 25 Custom Treatment Techniques for Anxious and Depressed Clients – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 25 Custom Treatment Techniques for Anxious and Depressed Clients – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 25 Custom Treatment Techniques for Anxious and Depressed Clients – Margaret Wehrenberg Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.