Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 3-Day Comprehensive Training in Women’s Health – Today’s Best Practices for Improving Recovery and Outcomes – Debora Chasse Course just 180USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
3-Day Comprehensive Training in Women’s Health by Today’s Best Practices for Improving Recovery and Outcomes – Debora Chasse,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Debora Chasse
- 18 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 23, 2019
Women’s bodies go through a lot in a lifetime. Add the stresses and strains of pregnancy, childbirth, surgery, and trauma can lead to many problems, from pelvic floor disorders and lymphedema to back pain and bone loss.
Without specialized training in the unique needs of women, you could be leaving your patients misunderstood, misdiagnosed, undertreated and underserved – failing to end their pain, missing an opportunity to restore wellness to their lives, and leaving them to face the risk, discomfort and cost of unnecessary surgeries.
This intensive training course recording will provide you with today’s most innovative treatments to help women reclaim active, satisfying, pain-free lives.
Watch and bring valuable additions to your clinical toolbox that will allow you to implement advanced treatment plans for the most common issues women face, including pregnancy/postpartum complications, pelvic floor dysfunction, breast cancer, lymphedema, fibromyalgia and osteoporosis. What’s more, you’ll leave this training better able to expand your practice, serving as a go-to clinician on issues related to women’s health in rehabilitation.
Leave feeling confident and fulfilled, knowing that you can change the lives of women!
|Manual (13.1 MB)||175 Pages||Available after Purchase|
WHAT EVERY CLINICIAN NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT WOMEN’S HEALTH
- Why women’s health skills are the missing link
- Top 10 mistakes clinicians make with female patients
- How training in women’s health can benefit any caseload
KEYS TO TREATING SENSITIVE ISSUES WITH CONFIDENCE
- How to create save environments and open dialogues
- Tips for discussing sensitive medical, emotional, and trauma history
- Reveal critical information that can change the course of treatment
- Sharpen your sensitive listening skills
- Support survivors with a trauma-informed approach
- Culturally competent care strategies every clinician should know
UPGRADE YOUR ASSESSMENT AND CLINICAL REASONING SKILLS
- Get to the root cause of impairments faster with better evaluation techniques for:
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor and bladder function
- Pre- and post-natal issues
- Scar mobility
- Lymphatic swelling and inflammation
- Functional strength and mobility
- Bone integrity
- Balance and fall risk
- Age-related degeneration
EXPAND YOUR CLINICAL TOOLBOX FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH
- Effective techniques you can use immediately
- Pregnancy/postpartum interventions to:
- Manage low back pain
- Prevent tearing during childbirth
- Reduce pelvic pain and muscle tightness
- Improve scar mobilization
- Rebuild core muscles and stability
- Pelvic floor interventions to:
- Resolve pelvic and related back pain
- Calm bladder hyperactivity
- Resolve incontinence
- Retrain pelvic floor muscles
- Breast cancer interventions to:
- Reduce pain and lymphatic swelling
- Restore ROM, strength, endurance and energy
- Manage functional impairments
- Lymphedema interventions to:
- Control swelling and edema
- Improve lymphatic flow
- Decrease fluid buildup
- Prevent infections
- Support swollen areas
- Fibromyalgia interventions to:
- Reduce pain and fatigue
- Increase strength, flexibility and stamina
- Decrease environmental stress on the body
- Combat “fibro fog” – improve focus, attention and concentration
- Osteoporosis interventions to:
- Build bone and decrease bone loss
- Protect the spine from fracture
- Reduce fall risk
- Increase mobility
- Pregnancy/postpartum interventions to:
HOW TO EFFECTIVELY COMBINE MULTIPLE MODALITIES FOR BETTER RESULTS
- Dynamic neurocognitive imagery/Franklin Method
- Breathing exercises
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Trigger point release
- Lymphatic drainage
DESIGN ROBUST, INNOVATIVE PLANS OF CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Comprehensive treatment strategies for specific impairments, including:
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Vaginal tears
- Sexual health
- Bladder hyperfunction
- Diastasis recti/transverse abdominus
- Radiation scarring
CODING, BILLING, AND DOCUMENTATION FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH
- Justify treatment with the right progress measures and documentation
- How to maximize your reimbursement
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
CASE STUDIES: PUT KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE
- Case study 1: Stabilize abdominal muscles and decrease pregnancy-related pain
- Case study 2: Successfully treat incontinence
- Case study 3: Improve tissue mobility and joint motion with a breast cancer patient
- Case study 4: Manage lymphatic swelling with a breast cancer survivor
- Case study 5: Reduce pain and fatigue related to fibromyalgia
- Case study 6: Safeguard the spine in a patient with osteoporosis
HOT TOPICS AND INNOVATIONS IN WOMEN’S HEALTH
- Give your patients the benefits of cutting edge research
Debora Chasse, PT, DPT, WCS, CLT, is an expert in women’s health with over 20 years of experience helping women recover from pregnancy/postpartum complications, pelvic floor dysfunction, breast cancer, lymphedema, fibromyalgia and osteoporosis.
Among the first to receive the APTA’s Board Certification in Women’s Health, Dr. Chasse travels nationally to present seminars on women’s health topics, and she is known for her dynamic, hands-on teaching style. In addition, she has served on the Specialization Academy of Content Experts and was a writer for the APTA pelvic pain certification courses.
Dr. Chasse earned her doctorate in physical therapy from Loma Linda University, where she also began teaching in 2000, and she holds additional certifications in Complete Lymphatic Therapy and Matrix Repatterning.
Financial: Debora Chasse is the owner of Function Ability Physical Therapy. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Debora Chasse has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 3-Day Comprehensive Training in Women’s Health – Today’s Best Practices for Improving Recovery and Outcomes – Debora Chasse Course just 180USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 3-Day Comprehensive Training in Women’s Health – Today’s Best Practices for Improving Recovery and Outcomes – Debora Chasse Course just 180USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 3-Day Comprehensive Training in Women’s Health – Today’s Best Practices for Improving Recovery and Outcomes – Debora Chasse Course just 180USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 3-Day Comprehensive Training in Women’s Health – Today’s Best Practices for Improving Recovery and Outcomes – Debora Chasse Course just 180USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 3-Day Comprehensive Training in Women’s Health – Today’s Best Practices for Improving Recovery and Outcomes – Debora Chasse Course just 180USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 3-Day Comprehensive Training in Women’s Health – Today’s Best Practices for Improving Recovery and Outcomes – Debora Chasse Course just 180USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 3-Day Comprehensive Training in Women’s Health – Today’s Best Practices for Improving Recovery and Outcomes – Debora Chasse Course just 180USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.