Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 3-Day Intensive Training -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents – David M. Pratt Course just 180USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
3-Day Intensive Training -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents by David M. Pratt,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- David M. Pratt
- 18 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 16, 2019
In this breakthrough Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Course recording, develop core competencies and transform your skills to achieve better therapeutic outcomes, even with your most challenging children or adolescents!
You will be able to utilize concrete strategies that will provide greater healing for your clients who suffer from:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Substance abuse
- And many other challenging conditions!
You’ll get effective clinical techniques from David M. Pratt, PhD, MSW, a leading expert in the field of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. He will teach you how to master the art of applying CBT to a variety of clinical conditions with children and adolescents. In this revolutionary experience as he reveals the latest advances in CBT to get the skills you need to succeed!
Through case studies, interactive discussions, role-plays, and reproducible handouts, you will take away practical CBT strategies to use immediately with any client.
|Manual – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents (4 MB)||175 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|MMP for Youth Anxiety 2017 Handout (1.99 MB)||71 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|MMP for Youth Depression 2018 Handout (5.25 MB)||163 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Master the Core Skills and Competencies of CBT
- Theoretical Foundations
- 1st Wave and Behavioral Therapy
- 2nd Wave CBT Interventions
- Recent 3rd Wave Advances (Mindfulness)
- Essential Elements of CBT with Youth
- CBT Psycho-Education with Youth & Parents
- Transparency & Collaboration
- Structure of the CBT Therapy Session
- Socratic Questioning & Guided Discovery
- Managing CBT Homework
- Integrating 3rd Wave Advances
- Therapeutic Alliance with Youth
- Case Conceptualization & Treatment Planning
- Confidentiality & Parent Involvement
- Developing “SMART” Goals
- Motivational Counseling with Youth
CBT for Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, OCD, ODD, ADHD, Bipolar Disorder and Insomnia
- CBT for Youth Depression
- The CBT Model of Depression
- Developmental Manifestations of Youth Depression
- Psycho-Education for Depression & CBT
- Mindfulness Practices for Youth Depression
- Mood Monitoring
- Behavioral Activation
- Cognitive Processing: Identify “Stinking Thinking”
- Cognitive Restructuring: Be a “Thought Detective”
- Problem Solving Skills
- Assertiveness Skills
- CBT for Anxious Youth
- CBT Model of Anxiety
- Anxiety Psycho-Education
- Mindfulness Practices for Youth Anxiety
- Cognitive Restructuring: Catastrophic Thinking & Low Self-Efficacy
- Social Skills Training
- Gradual Exposure Therapy: Imagino & Invivo Exposure
- CBT for Social Phobia
- CBT for Separation Anxiety & Night Fears
- CBT for Panic & Worry
- CBT for Perfectionism
- CBT for PTSD
- Neuro-Science of Trauma
- UCLA PTSD Reaction Index for DSM-5®
- CBT Model of PTSD
- Trauma-Focused CBT
- PTSD Psycho-Education
- Mindfulness Practices for PTSD
- Affective Awareness & Modulation
- Cognitive Coping
- Writing a Trauma Narrative
- In-Vivo Mastery of Trauma Reminders
- Conjoint Child-Parent Sessions
- CBT for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- CBT Model of OCD
- Psycho-Education for OCD
- Declaring war on OCD
- Parent & Family Involvement
- OCD Hierarchy
- OCD Mapping
- Cognitive Processing & Restructuring
- Gradual Exposure & Response Prevention
- Relapse Prevention & Booster Sessions
- Psycho-Tropic Medication for OCD
- CBT for Oppositional-Defiant Disorder
- Evidenced-Based Treatments for ODD
- How to Counter Scapegoating
- 25 Positive Parenting Skills for ODD
- Conflict De-Escalation Skills
- Family Behavioral Contracts
- Enhancing Family Communication
- Family Problem Solving
- Home-School Report Cards
- CBT for ADHD
- ADHD Evaluation
- Parent Management Training
- Home-School Report Cards
- Teaching Executive Functioning Skills
- Pediatric Bipolar Disorder & Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- Rapid Cycling & Diagnosis
- Child Mania Rating Scale & Assessment Tools
- Cognitive Model of Bipolar Disorder
- Identifying Mood Symptoms: Keeping a Mood Chart
- Managing Mania Symptoms
- Social Rhythm Therapy
- Parent Counseling & Involvement
- Crisis Management
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- Adolescent Sleep Disorders & Insomnia Special Applications for CBT
- Adolescent Sleep Patterns
- Two Process Model of Sleep
- Behavioral Model of Insomnia
- 5 Factor Cognitive Model of Insomnia
- Developing & Utilizing a Sleep Diary
- Sleep Efficiency
- Stimulus Control Training
- Improving Sleep Hygiene
- Cognitive Interventions for Worry
- Identifying and Altering Sleep Safety Behaviors
- Suicide Assessment & Prevention
- The CBT Model of Suicide
- Youth Suicide Prevalence
- Suicide Risk Factors
- Suicide Protective Factors
- Assessment: Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale
- Recent Advances in Safety Planning
- Behavioral Chain Analysis
- Reasons for Living
- Hope Box
- Distress Tolerance Skills
- CBT for Co-occurring Substance Use Disorders
- CBT Model for Substance Use Disorders
- Neuro-Biology of SUD
- Developmental Model of SUD
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Developing Treatment Goals
- Level of Care Determination
- Functional Family Therapy for SUDs
- Dual Disorders Treatment
- Parent Involvement
- Evaluation & Treatment Planning
- Check-In & Check-Out
- Parent Psycho-Education
- CBT Homework
Western New York Psychotherapy Services
David M. Pratt, Ph.D., MSW, is in private practice and Director of the Mood Management Program at the Western New York Psychotherapy Services in Amherst, NY. He is presently on faculty with the University at Buffalo, School of Social Work, Office of Continuing Education, and a member of New York State, Office of Mental Health Advisory Board on Evidence-Based Treatments for Youth. He was the Principal Psychologist at the Western New York Children’s Psychiatric Center, Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the University at Buffalo and Adjunct Professor/Lecturer, University at Buffalo Counseling, School and Educational Psychology department.
Dr. Pratt has conducted numerous trainings/workshops in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy at local, state, national, and international forums. He is well regarded as an engaging trainer who emphasizes practical skill development.
Financial: David Pratt is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: David Pratt has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 3-Day Intensive Training -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents – David M. Pratt Course just 180USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 3-Day Intensive Training -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents – David M. Pratt Course just 180USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 3-Day Intensive Training -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents – David M. Pratt Course just 180USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 3-Day Intensive Training -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents – David M. Pratt Course just 180USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 3-Day Intensive Training -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents – David M. Pratt Course just 180USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 3-Day Intensive Training -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents – David M. Pratt Course just 180USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 3-Day Intensive Training -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Children & Adolescents – David M. Pratt Course just 180USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.