Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course – Gina M. Biegel Course just 180USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course by Gina M. Biegel,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gina M. Biegel
- 18 Hours 23 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 17, 2017
The teen adapted version of MBSR recognized by Jon Kabat-Zinn
Gina will skillfully guide you step-by-step through this course, fully preparing you to use MBSR-T with your clients and students in clinics and schools.
It’s a high-stress and demanding life for teens today—social life, school, work, and family can easily become overwhelming for adolescents. Many teens are irritable, angry, in pain, and out of control. Without healthy interventions, they are prone to anxiety, depression, self-harm, and other psychological, and physiological issues.
Fact: 1 in 5 youth 13-18 years of age have or will have a serious mental illness.
Now that we recognize the problem lets discuss a solution.
Join Gina Biegel, creator of MBSR-T, for a course in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens. You’ll learn the 8-session systematic approach to teaching teen’s mindfulness skills and tools for dealing with stress. Revolutionize your practice, and transform the lives of the teens you work with. The Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Program (MBSR-T) is an evidence-based efficacious therapeutic treatment in both clinical and nonclinical settings.
By watching this training, you will be able to teach teens how to shift their thinking away from impulsive, thoughtless, and judgmental ways of reacting to life and teach them to mindfully respond. Mindfulness skills provide teens with an anchor and compass to guide them when they feel emotionally dysregulated, stressed, anxious and depressed. Teach teens to live rather than just exist in an ever-increasing multi-media stimulated technological environment.
MBSR-T will help teens:
- Shift from reactivity and impulsivity to thoughtful responding
- Move from feeling powerless to feeling a sense of agency and control
- More accurately perceive and appraise stressful situations
- Decrease negative judgments
- Increase positive coping strategies and decrease self-harming thinking and behaviors
- Increase and maintain an overall since of health and well-being
The world-renowned Jon Kabat-Zinn MBSR program, can be molded for teens and be life-changing.
|Manual – 3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course (29.7 MB)||87 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Extra Handout 1 (15.07 MB)||134 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Extra handout 2 (20.76 MB)||98 Pages||Available after Purchase|
PRINCIPLES OF MINDFULNESS-BASED STRESS REDUCTION FOR TEENS (MBSR-T)
- Program similarities and differences from adult MBSR and MBSR-T
- Theoretical foundations of MBSR-T
- Ethical and moral considerations
- The mindful clinician: impact on MBSR-T outcomes
- Cultural relevance
THE CURRICULUM—SESSION TAKE-AWAY’S
- Session 1-Examine adolescent stress and its relationship to utilizing mindfulness
- Session 2-Develop a personal mindfulness practice
- Session 3-Deepen present moment awareness through daily living
- Session 4-Cultivate self-care and awareness of positive experiences
- Session 5-Think mindfully and respond to life events
- Session 6-Learn to positively cope with difficult emotions
- Session 7-Build mindful communication in relationships
- Session 8-Integrate mindfulness into all aspects of life
EVIDENCED-BASED RESEARCH AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
- Effects on mental and physical conditions
- Research in clinical and educational settings
- The MAAS-A: the Mindful Attention Awareness Scale-Adolescent version
- MBSR-T adaptations in individual and family psychotherapy
- Neuroscience research – effects of MBSR and MBSR-T on the brain
- Core MBSR-T interventions
- Model of MBSR-T awareness of intention, attention and attitude
- MBSR-T mechanisms of change
- Understand and define mindfulness
- Personal goal-setting: letting-go and non-striving
- Formal and informal mindfulness practices
- Foundational formal practice – the body scan
- Develop a mindfulness practice
INTERVENTIONS FOR EARLY MINDFULNESS DEVELOPMENT
- Dropping-In practice: Body, breath and mind
- Mindfulness and the 5 senses
- Eating mindfully
- Define and explore stress from a teen’s perspective
- 4-Step mindful check-in
- Mindful qualities for daily living
- Present moment awareness of thoughts, feelings and actions
- Breath mindfully: taking ten breaths
- Body-scan practice
- Sitting practice
- Integrate mindfulness into teens daily routine
- Learn to be with positive and negative emotions
INTERVENTIONS TO IMPROVE EMOTION REGULATION AND METACOGNITION
- Mindful yoga, walking and movement
- Cultivate self-care: both client and clinician
- Heartfulness practice – deepening compassion
- Awareness of negative and positive experiences
- Pleasant and unpleasant moment’s calendar
- Decrease judgments and worries: working with anxiety
- Mindful stopping – decrease reactivity
- Taking a mindful pause—prevent impulsivity
- Railroad practice: train of thoughts
- Understand and utilize positive coping strategies
- Approach stress, pain and suffering
- Teens have control over stress: stress equals pain times blocking (S=PxB)
- Self-awareness calendar to track negative behaviors
- The harm awareness journal
BUILD SOCIAL SKILLS, COMMUNICATION AND RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Manage life events and associated stressors
- Mindful homework/test-taking
- 10 Tips to minimize homework and test-taking stress
- Mindful messaging in social media
- Using MI-messages and the different communication styles
- Mindful communication: listen and reflect
- Letting-go and the power of forgiveness
- Gratitude practice toward self and others
- Build trust: the trust exercise
- Bring mindfulness into home, school and community
- Build mindful relationships
- Reviewing and setting future goals
- Processing grief and loss
Gina M. Biegel, LMFT, is a psychotherapist, researcher, speaker, and author in the San Francisco Bay Area who specializes in mindfulness-based work with adolescents. She is founder of Stressed Teens, which has been offering mindfulness-based stress reduction for teens (MBSR-T) to adolescents, families, schools, professionals, and the community for over a decade. She created MBSR-T to help teens in a large HMO’s outpatient department of child and adolescent psychiatry whose physical and psychological symptoms were not responding satisfactorily to a multitude of other evidence-based practices. An expert and pioneer in bringing mindfulness-based approaches to youth, she is the author of Be Mindful & Stress Less: 50 Ways to Deal with Your (Crazy) Life (Shambhala, 2017), The Stress Reduction Workbook for Teens (2nd Ed., New Harbinger, 2017) and the Be Mindful Card Deck for Teens (PESI, 2016). She also has a mindfulness practice audio CD, Mindfulness for Teens, to complement the MBSR-T program; provides worldwide multiday trainings and intensive ten-week online trainings; and works with teens and families individually and in groups. Her work has been featured on CNN and Reuters, and in the New York Times.
Financial: Gina M. Biegel is the founder and owner of Stressed Teens. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc. She is published by New Harbinger Publications, Inc. and receives royalties.
Non-financial: Gina M. Biegel has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course – Gina M. Biegel Course just 180USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course – Gina M. Biegel Course just 180USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course – Gina M. Biegel Course just 180USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course – Gina M. Biegel Course just 180USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course – Gina M. Biegel Course just 180USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course – Gina M. Biegel Course just 180USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 3-Day Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction for Teens Interactive Training Course – Gina M. Biegel Course just 180USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.