Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 3-Day Personality Disorders Course -Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management – Gregory W. Lester Course just 180USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
3-Day Personality Disorders Course -Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management by Gregory W. Lester,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gregory W. Lester
- 18 Hours 30 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 09, 2018
You know that feeling of tension and anxiety that creeps in after looking down at your schedule and you see THAT client coming in today? The one you secretly dread and hope is a no-show, though here they are, ready and waiting to see you. Or what about the agony of a session that seems to go in circles, leaving you frustrated with no idea what just happened?
How do you differentiate between mental health symptoms and a personality disorder? How do you get past the fear and self-doubt of diagnosing a personality disorder?
In this recording, renowned personality disorders expert, Dr. Gregory W. Lester, answers these questions and guides you through the dramatically different ways necessary to effectively work with personality disordered individuals. You’ll discover everything you need to breakthrough with your most difficult clients.
Imagine the feeling of success the next time that frustrating client is in your office and you’re able to keep the session on track. The empowerment of being equipped with a psychological toolkit of practical interventions that allow you to make clinical gains, rather than putting out fires. The confidence of making an accurate personality disorder diagnosis and knowing you are on the right path with treatment.
Don’t get blindsided or caught up in the drama of difficult clients – gain clarity and confidence in this intensive training with cutting-edge techniques to diagnose, treat, and manage all 10 personality disorder types.
Don’t miss out – this practical, hands-on course recording is a must-have training for all clinicians!
|Manual – Personality Disorders Course (1.2 MB)||200 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Essentials of Advanced Assessment & Treatment Effectiveness: Fill in the missing pieces and create a treatment plan that works
- The Distinction “Personality Disorder”
- Why traditional models of mental health don’t fit
- “Symptomatic” conditions vs. “characteristic” conditions
- The underlying structure of disordered personality
- What makes a personality disorder a chronic condition?
- Why personality disordered people think “it’s everybody else”
- Why “normal” talking with personality disordered people is ineffective
- The Effects of a Personality Disorder
- How personality disordered people create difficulties for themselves and others
- The difference in life pattern between “normal” and “disordered” personality
- How to predict the behavior of individuals with personality disorders
- The type of chaos created by
- Cluster A personalities
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Cluster B personalities
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Cluster C personalities
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Cluster A personalities
- Assessment and Diagnosis of Personality Disorder
- Why diagnosis is EVERYTHING in treatment of personality disorders
- 5 steps to identify and diagnose a personality disorder
- Effective, brief, and rapid identification
- Tests and clinical instruments
- Why the Etiology of Personality Disorders Matters in Treatment
- The single biggest mistake clinicians make regarding etiology
- Why misunderstanding etiology will disable interventions
- What causes personality disorders – the definitive conclusion
- Treating vs. Managing Personality Disorders
- Predicting “treatability” of a personality disordered client
- Critical preparation to determine the proper intervention approach
- How to choose an intervention approach
- The structure that makes all interventions effective
- Two common techniques
- Develop effective treatment goals for Cluster A, B, and C personalities
Advanced and Empirically Validated Intervention Approaches in Action: A step-by-step plan to implement the most appropriate treatment strategy
- Select Intervention Based on “Treatability” Level of Client
- Optimal functioning
- Mentalization-Based Treatment
- Transference-Focused Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Reconstructive Psychotherapy
- Object Relations Developmental Psychotherapy
- Adequate functioning
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Schema-Based Treatment
- Personality-Guided Psychotherapy
- Targeted behavior improvement
- Tactical Therapy
- Strategic Therapy
- Structural Therapy
- Limitations and risks of the psychotherapeutic approaches
- Optimal functioning
- 4-Step Approach to Effective Personality Disorder Treatment
- Engage the treatment relationship
- Apply two fundamental treatment techniques
- Determine category of treatment
- Utilize approach based on client’s diagnosis and treatment goals
- 3-Step Approach to Effective Personality Disorder Management
- Foundation to inhibit disordered behavior
- Implement contingency
- Utilize approach specific to client’s diagnosis
- 3 Must-Have Intervention Techniques for Personality Disorders
- Behavioral Chain Analysis
- Mentalizing interpretations
- Problem-solving process confrontations
Special Issues with Personality Disorders
- Interventions for Co-occurring Conditions
- Typical co-occurring disorders for the 10 subtypes
- Sequencing interventions for co-occurring conditions
- Medication do’s and don’ts with personality disorders
- Crisis Management: Self-Harm and Suicide Interventions
- Fundamental misunderstandings
- Physiological effects and motivations
- Interventions to reduce or eliminate self-harm
- Harvard’s three distinctions of suicidality
- Interventions for chronic suicidal ideation
- Treatment approaches for acute suicidality
- Unique Considerations
- Personality disorders in children and adolescents
- Intervention modifications
- Couples and family therapy interventions
- Special procedures for interventions
- Working with significant others of a personality disordered individual
- Methods to help them stay out of difficulties
- Coach for effective management
- Self-care for significant others
- Personality disorders in children and adolescents
Gregory W. Lester, Ph.D., is a clinical, consulting, and research psychologist with practices in Colorado and Texas. Dr. Lester has presented over 2,000 personality disorders trainings to over 200,000 professionals in every major city in the United States, Canada, and Australia. In his nearly 40 years of clinical practice, Dr. Lester has treated over 1,000 personality disorder cases and has performed psychological evaluations on over 2,500 individuals.
Dr. Lester has served on the graduate faculty of The University of St. Thomas and as a special consultant to The United Sates Department of Justice. Dr. Lester’s office served as one of the original research sites for the DSM-5® revision of the personality disorders section where he collaborated with Emory University, the New York State Psychiatric Group, The University of Missouri, The University of Kentucky, and the late Dr. Robert Spitzer, chairman of the DSM-3 committee.
Dr. Lester is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Texas Psychological Association, and the Colorado Psychological Association. He is the author of nine books, including Power with People, a manual of interpersonal effectiveness, Shrunken Heads, an irreverent memoir of his graduate school training, and Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management of Personality Disorders, which is the largest-selling front-line clinical manual on diagnosing, treating, and managing personality disorders.
Dr. Lester’s research and articles have appeared in publications including The Journal of the American Medical Association, The Western Journal of Medicine, The Yearbook of Family Practice, The Journal of Behavioral Therapy, The Journal of Marriage and Family Therapy, The Handbook of Depression, Transactional Analysis Journal, Living Word Magazine, The Priest Magazine, and The Houston Lawyer.
Financial: Gregory Lester is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Gregory Lester is a member of the American Psychological Association; the Colorado Psychological Association; and the Texas Psychological Association.
Buy the Purchase 3-Day Personality Disorders Course -Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management – Gregory W. Lester Course just 180USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 3-Day Personality Disorders Course -Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management – Gregory W. Lester Course just 180USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 3-Day Personality Disorders Course -Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management – Gregory W. Lester Course just 180USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 3-Day Personality Disorders Course -Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management – Gregory W. Lester Course just 180USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 3-Day Personality Disorders Course -Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management – Gregory W. Lester Course just 180USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 3-Day Personality Disorders Course -Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management – Gregory W. Lester Course just 180USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 3-Day Personality Disorders Course -Advanced Diagnosis, Treatment, & Management – Gregory W. Lester Course just 180USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.