Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase 6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness and Practice – Bruce J. Spencer Course just 60USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness and Practice by Bruce J. Spencer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Bruce J. Spencer, Phd
- 2 Hours 36 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 10, 2020
The risk of ethical and legal trouble is the biggest fear for many mental health professionals. Staying up-to-date on the ever-changing ethical challenges is critical to your success. This recording will teach you how to safeguard yourself from 6 critical areas that pose the greatest challenges. Become confident in your ability to safely avoid today’s top ethical landmines.
Purchase today and:
- Learn how to avoid the largest pitfalls in the therapist/client relationship
- Explore the ethical limits of confidentiality and disclosure
- Learn the do’s and don’ts of social media, email and texting
- Examine documentation and termination best practices
|Manual – 6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness & Practice (1.9 MB)||41 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Therapist and Client Relationship
- Ethics and Standards Overview
- Objectivity and your clients
- Clinical presence and professional influence
- Rationalizations that can harm the client
- Opinions and values the therapist needs to manage
- Ethical disclosures and confidentiality limits
- Informed consent and education of client about mandated disclosures
- Your obligation when imminent risk of danger is present for the client or others
- Decisions to inform third parties and documentation
- Interpreting the ethical language regarding relationships
- What constitutes a boundary crossing vs. an ethical violation?
- Is a client necessarily always “off bounds” with regard to future social interaction?
- What exceptions exist and are they legitimate?
Ethical Practice In A Techno World
- Risks of using email, texting, “tweeting” and other electronic messaging
- Risks of social networking with clients
- Internet and Skype counseling risks
- Can a clinician be 100% socially and culturally competent?
- If the clinician does not feel competent with a specific socio-cultural issue, does referring the client to another make a negative statement to the client?
- Does a clinician need to be an “expert” to counsel persons of diversity?
Treatment Plans, Documentation, and Termination
- Over-emphasis on a diagnostic labels vs treating the client
- Establish a true conjoint treatment plan that addresses the client’s needs and abilities
- Attention to appropriate documentation and avoiding “omission or exaggeration” of client issues
- Informing the client of the treatment focus and ultimate goal of successful termination
- Maintaining focus of the treatment on the original goals
Bruce J. Spencer, PhD, MA, LMHC, LMSW, NCC, has 44 years of experience as a clinician and administrator of inpatient mental health and chemical dependency programs, including 10 years of independent clinical practice. He holds a doctorate in clinical psychology and has 10 years of experience as an adjunct professor of psychology. Additionally, he has written curricula for ethics and solution-focused treatment and published numerous articles about ethics. Specializing in ethical issues, he has more than 1,000 hours of advanced education in ethics, a certification in Advanced Ethical Studies, and has presented ethics seminars for 40 years. He is licensed in Washington (LMHC) and Michigan (LMSW), as well as by the National Board of Counselors Association.
Financial: Bruce Spencer receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Bruce Spencer has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase 6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness and Practice – Bruce J. Spencer Course just 60USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase 6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness and Practice – Bruce J. Spencer Course just 60USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase 6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness and Practice – Bruce J. Spencer Course just 60USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase 6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness and Practice – Bruce J. Spencer Course just 60USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase 6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness and Practice – Bruce J. Spencer Course just 60USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase 6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness and Practice – Bruce J. Spencer Course just 60USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase 6 Critical Areas of Ethical Awareness and Practice – Bruce J. Spencer Course just 60USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.