Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course -Master the Core Components & Skills of ACT Across Diagnoses – Michael C. May Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course -Master the Core Components & Skills of ACT Across Diagnoses by Michael C. May,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Michael C. May
- 6 Hours 21 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 11, 2019
This Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course recording is essential for any clinician with a difficult-to-treat client on their caseload!
ACT has long been established as effective in treating clients with a variety of clinical diagnoses.
Now, you can master the core competencies and skills used by ACT clinicians!
Watch ACT expert and clinician, Michael C. May, MA, LCPC, and he’ll walk you step-by-step through using the six core processes of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in session. For each of the six components, you’ll learn interventions and strategies that you can use in your practice immediately.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities for practice through in-depth case studies and targeted experiential exercises – allowing you to really hone your skills.
Clinicians new to ACT will find this course transparent and easy to understand, while experienced ACT clinicians will discover new, in-depth insights that will solidify comprehension of ACT concepts and expand your repertoire of ACT interventions.
|Manual – ACT Proficiency Course (4.8 MB)||27 Pages||Available after Purchase|
ACT Foundations: What You Need to Know
- Context: Why it is Fundamental to ACT
- How to determine the functional purpose of behavior
- What is language: Relational Frame Theory
- The source of psychological suffering
- The ACT model of psychopathology
- Experiential avoidance, cognitive fusion & the toxic cycle
- Psychological Flexibility: What it is & why it’s important
- The Inflexahex diagnostic model
- Limitations of the research & potential risks
THE CORE CONCEPTS OF ACT
Acceptance: Combat Experiential Avoidance
- What is “acceptance” in ACT?
- Experiential avoidance: The “Control Agenda”
- Client control over unwanted thoughts & feelings
- How to confront the control agenda
- Interventions for fostering acceptance
- Acceptance Exercises: The “Unwanted Party Guest;” “Barriers to Writing”
Defusion: Break Down Thoughts as Barriers
- The problem with cognitive fusion
- Weaken unworkable language functions
- Should thoughts always control behavior?
- Build an environment of defusion within session
- Strategies for building defusion skills
- Defusion Exercise: “Having vs Believing” our thoughts
Self-As-Context: Aid Clients in Distancing Themselves from Their Thoughts
- What is self-as-context?
- Self-as-content vs. self-as-context
- Mitigate attachment to the conceptualized self
- Help clients understand self-as-context
- Interventions to foster self-as-context
- Self-As-Context Exercise: The “observer self”
Contact with the Present Moment: Mindfulness Strategies to Reduce Worry about the Past & Future
- Mindfulness: A core feature of all human psychopathology
- What “mindfulness” means in ACT
- The goal of mindfulness practice in ACT
- How to train mindfulness with flexibility
- Overcome obstacles in teaching mindfulness
- Address relaxation-induced panic
- Formal & informal mindfulness interventions
- Contact with the Present Moment Exercise: Mindfulness without Meditation
Values: Guide Clients in Identifying & Clarifying What Matters
- The importance of values in ACT
- How values can be transformative in human behavior
- Values & goals
- How to evoke values from clients
- From instant gratification to pursuit of values
- Values Clarification Exercise: The Eulogy
Committed Action: Establish Values-Consistent Patterns of Behavior
- The relationship between values & committed action
- What’s considered committed action?
- Address persistent inaction, impulsivity or avoidance
- Exposure-based approaches
- Behavioral activation strategies
- Social-skills training interventions
- Problem-solving barriers to committed action
- Behavioral homework
- Case Study: Engaging in committed action with depression
ACT in Action: Utilize ACT with Specific Clinical Populations
- Personality disorders
Compassionate Psychological Care, LLP
Michael C. May, MA, LCPC is a psychotherapist in private practice and an ACT Trainer. He is a founding partner of Compassionate Psychological Care, LLP, a clinic that provides a wide-range of psychological services with offices in Chicago and Highland Park, IL. Within his private practice, his clinical work is focused on anxiety-related presenting concerns, primarily Panic Disorder and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Michael is also co-founder of Enriched Couples LLC, a company focused on utilizing applied behavioral science in conjunction with financial literacy training to aid young couples in undermining toxic experiential avoidance and building vital and valued relationships.
Michael has received advanced training in various contextual behavioral approaches to psychotherapy including Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and regularly provides workshops and professional trainings on Acceptance & Commitment Therapy. Michael is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the State of Illinois. He is a member of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science and the Association for Behavior Analysis International.
Financial: Michael May maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Michael May has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course -Master the Core Components & Skills of ACT Across Diagnoses – Michael C. May Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course -Master the Core Components & Skills of ACT Across Diagnoses – Michael C. May Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course -Master the Core Components & Skills of ACT Across Diagnoses – Michael C. May Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course -Master the Core Components & Skills of ACT Across Diagnoses – Michael C. May Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course -Master the Core Components & Skills of ACT Across Diagnoses – Michael C. May Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course -Master the Core Components & Skills of ACT Across Diagnoses – Michael C. May Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) Proficiency Course -Master the Core Components & Skills of ACT Across Diagnoses – Michael C. May Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.