Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Advanced Mindfulness -The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Advanced Mindfulness -The Art and Science of Self-Compassion by Tim Desmond,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Tim Desmond
- 5 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 14, 2016
- Techniques to help clients break through self-criticism, insecurity and depression
- The fascinating convergence between modern science and mindfulness practice
- Practices to re-energize your work and increase your effectiveness
- Explanation of self-compassion as vital element of mindfulness practice that is often overlooked in the mental health field
Self-compassion might be the single most important skill for effectively dealing with difficult emotions. In fact, a lack of self-compassion is one of the strongest predictors for anxiety, depression and other mental health problems. This seminar will equip you with tools to build the capacity for self-compassion in your clients. We will explore the convergence between modern science and mindfulness practices that can be used to build self-compassion in the present, and can be applied to heal past trauma. You will be taught a thorough, yet accessible, orientation to cognitive science and neuroscience as they relate to mindfulness.
This seminar recording consists of highly engaging and experiential learning that will give you a firsthand experience of how these practices can build and sustain well-being. You will have an opportunity to practice guiding others and being guided through mindfulness and self-compassion exercises with the support of skilled supervision. Take home the Toolbox for Teaching Mindfulness and the Toolbox for Teaching Self-Compassion, allowing you to immediately incorporate what you have learned into your work with clients.
|Webcast Manual (2.15 MB)||33 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Advanced breathing meditation
- Origins of mindfulness in the East and West
- 18 qualities of mindfulness
- The Toolbox for Teaching Mindfulness
EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISE 1:
MINDFULNESS OF THE BODY AND FEELINGS
- Latest research from cognitive science
- The two-system model of mind
- Convergence of cognitive science and mindfulness
- Compassion that transforms suffering
- Compassion that contains love, joy and equanimity
- Use of phrases in compassion meditation
- The Toolbox for Teaching Self-Compassion Part 1
EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISE 2:
SELF-COMPASSION IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
Healing the Past in the Present
- Case study on self-compassion to heal childhood abuse
- The past is present in the brain
- How memories constantly change
- Working with past suffering
- The Toolbox for Teaching Self-Compassion Part 2
EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISE 3:
SELF-COMPASSION IN A PAST EXPERIENCE
Neuroscience and Transformation
- Neuron’s that fire together, wire together: Hebb’s Law
- The miracle of neuroplasticity
- Mechanisms of change: mindfulness and mirror neurons
- Parallel processing and the many-layered mind
Self-Inquiry and Inner-Dialogue
- Case study on self-inquiry and inner-dialogue
- Multiple streams of volition
- The practice of listening deeply to thoughts and feelings
- Offering compassion to thoughts and feelings
- When to ignore and when to listen to a thought or feeling
Self-Compassion, Mindfulness and the Profession
- Applying practices in our professional lives
- Work with difficult clients
- Avoid compassion fatigue
EXPERIENTIAL EXERCISE 4:
COMPASSION FOR ALL
Tim Desmond, LMFT, is a Buddhist scholar, therapist in private practice, and co-founder of Morning Sun Mindfulness Center in Alstead, NH. He is the author of Self-Compassion in Psychotherapy (W.W. Norton, 2015) and co-author of The Self-Compassion Deck (PESI, 2016). He offers training and consultation to therapists around the world, helping them to integrate mindfulness practices into their work.
Tim has presented at Yale University, the Institute of Meditation and Psychotherapy Colloquium, Greater Oregon Behavioral Health Conference, and the International Society for Ethics in Psychology and Psychiatry. His writings on mindfulness and self-compassion have appeared in the Psychotherapy Networker and the Mindfulness Bell magazines. Tim was interviewed about practices for self-compassion by the Huffington Post, and writes for major mental health websites such as MadInAmerica.com.
He developed and teaches “dialogue-based mindfulness therapy,” a technique for teaching mindfulness and self-compassion in which the client is guided through a meditation while giving the clinician feedback about their experience in real-time. The clinician uses this feedback to adjust and custom tailor the meditation instructions in order to ensure the client learns the technique effectively.
In 2005, Tim was ordained by Thich Nhat Hanh into the Order of Interbeing after many years of practicing in that tradition. He leads meditation retreats around the U.S. and teaches regularly at Morning Sun Mindfulness Center in NH. In addition to the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh, Tim teaches Nonviolent Communication and Positive Psychology.
Financial: Tim Desmond maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Tim Desmond has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Advanced Mindfulness -The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Advanced Mindfulness -The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Advanced Mindfulness -The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Advanced Mindfulness -The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Advanced Mindfulness -The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Advanced Mindfulness -The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Advanced Mindfulness -The Art and Science of Self-Compassion – Tim Desmond Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.