Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Advanced Pressure Injury Course -Strategies for Prevention, Assessment & Treatment – Heidi Huddleston Cross Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Advanced Pressure Injury Course -Strategies for Prevention, Assessment & Treatment by Heidi Huddleston Cross,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Heidi Huddleston Cross
- 5 Hours 47 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 28, 2018
Pressure injury prevention, assessment and treatment. This is such complex and specialized care to provide to patients. There are co-morbidities to consider, rising costs, ever changing regulations and increased scrutiny. Do you feel confident you are up-to-date on the latest evidence that should be guiding your pressure injury decision making?
As a frontline health care provider, you play a critical role in preventing pressure injuries from ever occurring – or not developing again. This course will provide you with the most need-to-know knowledge to effectively achieve your goals in a cost effective and evidence-based manner. Discussion will focus on the best in pressure injury prevention, including: risk factor reduction, standards of care, root cause analysis, support surface options, nutritional factors and repositioning frequency.
Once a pressure injury develops, it is critical that it is promptly identified and assessed so proper treatment can begin. Rest assured….you will get everything you need to know when it comes to pressure injury staging, recognition of wound infection, avoidable vs. unavoidable wounds and the ability to differentiate pressure injuries from moisture associated skin breakdown.
Once a pressure injury has been thoroughly assessed, the appropriate treatment plan needs to be implemented as quickly as possible to avoid deterioration and complications. You will take away the best knowledge and insights in pressure injury treatment, to include: wound bed preparation, debridement options, the newest product selection options hitting the market, cost-effective considerations, and when antimicrobial dressings should be used.
In addition to all the clinical insights to be gained, valuable documentation tips will be shared so that going forward you appropriately reflect your practice, protect your license, and avoid legal risks. You are guaranteed to increase your confidence, effectiveness, and career opportunities with this course recording on Pressure Ulcers.
|Manual (3.2 MB)||153 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Pressure Injury Prevention
Evidence Based Guidelines
- National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
- Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society
The Etiology of Pressure Injuries
- Mechanical load: Magnitude and time
- Mechanisms that lead to tissue damage
Risk Factors and Risk Assessment
- Assessing risk using the Braden Scale correctly
- Intrinsic and extrinsic risk factors – you need to know
- Skin and tissue assessment
Practice Tips for Prevention
- Skin care: Moisturization is key
- Repositioning frequency: Is it really every 2 hours?
- Get those heels up!
- The RIGHT surface at the RIGHT time
The Role of Nutrition in Pressure Injury Development
- Lab values
- Avoiding unintentional weight loss
Pressure Injury Assessment
- Look at the whole patient, not just the hole in your patient
- Necessary elements of wound assessments
- Decisions, decisions: Is it incontinence associated dermatitis or a pressure ulcer?
Pressure Injury Staging
- Deep tissue injury and medical device related injuries
- STAGING QUIZ!!!
Wound Infection and Complications
- The emerging role of biofilms
- NERDS and STONEES – huh?
Avoidable vs. Unavoidable Injuries
- Skin failure
- Kennedy Terminal Ulcers
Skin Changes at Life’s End (SCALE)
- F-Tag 314
- WOCN document
- Antibiotic therapy
Pressure Injury Treatment
Wound Bed Preparation
- The principle of TIME
- Importance of cleansing
- Debridement: What works, when and how
Basic Wound Dressings
- The importance of moist wound healing
What needs to be on every formular
Vendor support and caveats
Advanced Wound Dressings and Therapies
- When do we need to step it up and to what?
- There are so many……how to choose
- Hydrofera Blue
- Dakin’s Solution and vinegar (yes, we still use it)
- Hypochlorous Acid
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Other modalities
- Skin grafts vs. flaps
- What you need to know and what MUST be in the record
- Examples of good documentation
- Tips to keep yourself out of court
Heidi H. Cross, MSN, RN, FNP-BC, CWON, is a board-certified Wound and Ostomy Nurse and a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner in Syracuse, NY. She has extensive experience caring for wound and ostomy patients in acute care, as well as in long term care facilities. Currently, she is employed by CNY Surgical Physicians consulting for nursing homes in the Syracuse area, and has her own independent practice as an expert witness for plaintiff and defense attorneys.
Ms. Cross is a member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society, the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care, and the American Nurses Association. She has served on numerous committees related to wound and ostomy care, including as chair of the Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board examination committee, the credential and review committee, and the marketing committee. For the Wound and Ostomy Nurses Society, she is the co-chair of the National Conference Planning Committee ostomy track, has done peer review for the Journal of Wound Ostomy and Continence Nursing (JWOCN), and was the recipient of a grant from the Center for Clinical Investigation Research. She participated in developing the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel’s Clinical Practice Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers in 2014.
Financial: Heidi Huddleston Cross receives an honorarium and consulting fee from Molnlycke. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Heidi Huddleston Cross is a member of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses (WOCN) Society.
Buy the Purchase Advanced Pressure Injury Course -Strategies for Prevention, Assessment & Treatment – Heidi Huddleston Cross Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Advanced Pressure Injury Course -Strategies for Prevention, Assessment & Treatment – Heidi Huddleston Cross Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Advanced Pressure Injury Course -Strategies for Prevention, Assessment & Treatment – Heidi Huddleston Cross Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Advanced Pressure Injury Course -Strategies for Prevention, Assessment & Treatment – Heidi Huddleston Cross Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Advanced Pressure Injury Course -Strategies for Prevention, Assessment & Treatment – Heidi Huddleston Cross Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Advanced Pressure Injury Course -Strategies for Prevention, Assessment & Treatment – Heidi Huddleston Cross Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Advanced Pressure Injury Course -Strategies for Prevention, Assessment & Treatment – Heidi Huddleston Cross Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.