Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults – Jamie Miner Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults by Jamie Miner,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jamie Miner
- 7 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 15, 2020
Jamie Miner, PT, DPT, GCS is a Geriatric Certified Specialist through the American Physical Therapy Association and a highly sought out clinical instructor, who has helped countless patients overcome the barriers preventing them from exercising, restore strength and mobility they thought was lost forever, remain independent, and reduce pain and symptoms of health-related conditions associated with aging.
You will learn evidence-based techniques in a way that is accessible and instantly applicable to your work so you can:
- Skillfully assess older patients for gait, balance, strength, coordination and more
- Design safe and effective exercise programs for older adults
- Optimize your patients’ range of motion
- Restore their functional mobility and balance
- Help clients manage pain with adaptable exercises
- Effectively work with special populations including cancer and cardiovascular patients
Better still, this training will provide you with the confidence you need to immediately use these interventions with your patients!
|Manual – Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults (16 MB)||308 Pages||Available after Purchase|
How Changes in The Aging Patient Population Impact Your Work
- Musculoskeletal and postural changes
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Cardiovascular changes
- Vision and hearing changes
- Joint replacement
- Aging and disease processes
- The impact of medications and the contraindications as indicated in the BEERs criteria as published by the American Geriatrics Society (AGS)
Geriatric Functional Testing and Assessment Toolbox for:
- Range of motion
- Aerobic capacity
- Sensory-motor assessment
Fall Prevention Essentials
- Quick tips to fallers
- Reduce fall risk, minimize fall impact and injury
- Fall recovery
- Reduce environmental fall risks
- Strategies for home safety
- Impact comorbidities have on an individual’s fall risk, including arthritis, stroke, neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- Care after a fall and conduct a root cause analysis when a fall occurs to identify patient, environmental and systemic conditions that may have led to a fall
- Safe transfer techniques, wheelchair safety and evaluation of assistance devices
Physical Exercise Programs and Implementation:
- Safe and Effective Exercise for Aging Adults
- Precautions to exercise in the elderly
- Intensity and frequency considerations
- Exercises and accommodations for:
- Pain management
- Building strength and endurance
- Improving balance
- Increasing mobility
- Aerobic conditioning
- Recognize red flags and contraindication to exercise
- Tips to optimize motivation and compliance
Working with Special Populations
- Cardiovascular patients
- Limited mobility (chair bound)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Parkinson’s dis
Nutritional Screening and Requirements
- Specific needs for those with Parkinson’s disease, osteoporosis. diabetes
Optimize Documentation for Better Outcomes and Reimbursement
- Use of skilled terminology, avoidance of red flags, and adequate, concise documentation.
Jamie Miner, PT, DPT, GCS, provides specialized services to many SNFs. She has experience in home health, acute care, outpatient vestibular rehab and fall prevention, acute rehab, sub-acute rehab, and long-term care. Additionally, she serves as a clinical instructor to many doctoral physical therapy students and as an adjunct professor at Shenandoah University and Campbell University. Jamie graduated with a BS degree in PT from UNC Chapel Hill, a DPT from Shenandoah University and earned her vestibular certification at Emory University in March 2003.
Financial: Jamie Miner has an employment relationship with Rehabcare, Galloway Ridge Facility. She is an Adjunct Associate Professor at Shenandoah University. Ms. Miner receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jamie Miner has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults – Jamie Miner Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults – Jamie Miner Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults – Jamie Miner Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults – Jamie Miner Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults – Jamie Miner Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults – Jamie Miner Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Advances in Strength Training for Older Adults – Jamie Miner Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.