Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos by Gregory W. Lester,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gregory W. Lester
- 6 Hours 8 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 30, 2019
Volatile, hostile, exasperating, and frequently in crisis, individuals with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) leave everyone in their path confused, frustrated, or even frightened.
In therapy, clients with BPD quickly wear you out as they attempt to undermine therapeutic boundaries and turn therapy into an endless series of crises to manage.
You’re left feeling frustrated and ineffective as your treatment efforts fall short again and again with clients who find comfort in chaos.
But it doesn’t need to be this way!
In this recording, Dr. Gregory W. Lester will guide you through cutting-edge methods, empirically-proven to manage and treat the behavior of this often-bewildering client population.
Watch him as he reveals critical details on the successful treatment of BPD that you’ve never heard before.
And not only do the unique treatment strategies he’ll share work, but his expert guidance will give you the confidence you need to more skillfully calm down escalations, reduce self-harming behaviors, and diminish crises at your very next session.
Don’t miss out – this practical, hands-on seminar recording is a must-have training for all clinicians, purchase today!
|Manual – Borderline Personality Disorder (802.2 KB)||155 Pages||Available after Purchase|
What You Need to Know that You’ve Never Heard Before
- Evolution of the disorder and why it matters
- 3 critical concepts to understand for successful treatment outcomes
- Why BPD is so often misunderstood
- Reality of psychopharmacology and its effects on BPD
- Cutting-edge data and its implications for effective interventions
- Predictors in children that indicate future BPD diagnosis
Unique Assessment and Diagnostic Considerations for BPD
- The single biggest predictor of treatment success
- Key to assessing BPD – learn the proper order for interventions to be effective
- DSM-5® criteria, ranked by importance
- Common features you won’t find in the DSM-5®
- 5-step process to confidently identify and diagnose BPD
- Avoid misdiagnosis with an accurate differential diagnosis assessment
A Step-by-Step Guide to Create a Treatment Plan that Works
- Determine “treatability” of a BPD client
- Treating vs. managing BPD
- Critical preparation to determine proper intervention approach
- The structure that makes all interventions effective
- Utilize maladaptive BPD behaviors as teaching mechanism
Successful Approaches to Manage Difficult Behaviors
- What is “management” and how will it help my clients?
- 6 reasons to manage rather than treat a BPD client
- When to utilize a management context
- 5 must-have management approaches
- De-mental health-izing
- Facilitating specificity
- Empty context
- Didactic Education
Treatment Interventions to Repair the Disordered Self
- 6 criteria to determine if treatment is appropriate for your client
- Attainable treatment goals to improve client functioning
- 4 evidence-based treatment options
- Transference-focused Psychotherapy-Object-Relations Psychotherapy
- DBT – Behaviorist Psychotherapy
- Schema therapy – Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy
- Mentalization-based treatment – Attachment-Based Psychotherapy
Strategies to Keep Your Clients Safe from Self-Harm and Suicidal Behaviors
- Reality of risk factors for BPD clients
- Assessment to determine which self-harm category BPD clients fall into
- Essential distinctions to know:
- Parasuicidal behavior
- Chronic suicidality
- Acute suicidality
- Strategies to manage non-lethal suicidal behavior
- How to protect yourself legally if a client commits suicide
Practitioner Issues – Precautionary Techniques
- Prepare for sessions – what your internal dialogue should look like
- How to recognize and end a power struggle
- 5 subtle signs your boundaries are slipping
- How to handle common counter-transference problems
- De-escalate emotional blackmail and manage liability
Gregory W. Lester, Ph.D., is a clinical, consulting, and research psychologist with practices in Colorado and Texas. Dr. Lester has presented over 2,000 personality disorders trainings to over 200,000 professionals in every major city in the United States, Canada, and Australia. In his nearly 40 years of clinical practice, Dr. Lester has treated over 1,000 personality disorder cases and has performed psychological evaluations on over 2,500 individuals.
Dr. Lester has served on the graduate faculty of The University of St. Thomas and as a special consultant to The United Sates Department of Justice. Dr. Lester’s office served as one of the original research sites for the DSM-5® revision of the personality disorders section where he collaborated with Emory University, the New York State Psychiatric Group, The University of Missouri, The University of Kentucky, and the late Dr. Robert Spitzer, chairman of the DSM-3 committee.
Dr. Lester is a member of the American Psychological Association, the Texas Psychological Association, and the Colorado Psychological Association. He is the author of nine books, including Power with People, a manual of interpersonal effectiveness, Shrunken Heads, an irreverent memoir of his graduate school training, and Diagnosis, Treatment, and Management of Personality Disorders, which is the largest-selling front-line clinical manual on diagnosing, treating, and managing personality disorders.
Dr. Lester’s research and articles have appeared in publications including The Journal of the American Medical Association, The Western Journal of Medicine, The Yearbook of Family Practice, The Journal of Behavioral Therapy, The Journal of Marriage and Family Therapy, The Handbook of Depression, Transactional Analysis Journal, Living Word Magazine, The Priest Magazine, and The Houston Lawyer.
Financial: Gregory Lester is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Gregory Lester is a member of the American Psychological Association; the Colorado Psychological Association; and the Texas Psychological Association.
Buy the Purchase Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Borderline Personality Disorder Powerful & Effective Strategies to Calm the Chaos – Gregory W. Lester Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.