Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase “Break Through” Self-Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges – Teresa Garland Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
“Break Through” Self-Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges by Teresa Garland,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Teresa Garland
- 6 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 01, 2020
Message from Your Presenter Teresa Garland, MOT, OTR/L…
No one ever said that working with children with autism, ADHD, or sensory disorders is easy. Theo will only eat white foods, tends to be buried in his own world and melts when he is transitioned too quickly. Steven, in 6th grade, has ADHD, poor organization skills and an attitude that is hard to break through. But, how do we help a child break through the self-regulation issues that limit their achievements?
That was the question I posed to myself fifteen years ago. I set out to learn as much as I could about theories, techniques, and research that could help make the lives of these young people much more manageable and promising. I received certification in sensory integration therapy, and additional training in DIR (play therapy), ADHD interventions, oral motor therapy, auditory therapies, timing therapies, mindfulness, exercise therapies, sensory diets and more. I adapted techniques to make them usable in the clinic and at school, working close with my team to get things right.
In this recording I will guide you through a broad set of self-regulation interventions culled from my years of research and practice along with strategies for adapting them to your setting. You will finish this program with the essential skills, interventions, and strategies to help children find harmony with themselves, their families, and the world around them!
You will learn:
- The most effective calming, sensory, motor or behavioral techniques for a given type of behavior
- Peer-to-peer video feedback as a social intervention for children and teens with ASD
- Sleep interventions for children with erratic sleep schedules
- Interventions for Repetitive and Restrictive Behaviors for a child with stereotypy
- Organization strategies for home and school for teenagers with ADHD
- And more!
I hope you look forward to bringing these interventions back to your practice or classroom!
Teresa Garland, MOT, OTR/L
|Manual – “Break Through” Self- Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges (2.9 MB)||41 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
The Many Challenges of Self-Regulation
- Balancing the needs of the body, brain, senses, emotions and the social self
- Emotional regulation and sensory regulation
- Neurotypical children v. atypical children
- Differences with ASD, ADHD, and other challenges
- How well are we doing the research?
A Little Bit of Neuroanatomy
- Cerebellum: The prediction machine
- The ASD, ADHD, sensory connection
- Mapping emotions
- The vagal nerve’s job in all this
Let’s Talk about Infants and Toddlers
- Early predictors of ASD, ADHD and sensory challenges
- Infants, temperament, crying and social attention
- Facial expressions and emotions in ASD
- Parent video feedback with infants makes a difference!
Self-Regulation for All Age-Groups and Behavior Types
- Calming and gradual exposure and desensitization
- Rethinking the classroom, office, and/or home environment
- Strategies for pre-school and the kindergarten classroom
- Play, play, play! Inside/outside the classroom
- Classroom aerobics and other activities
- Heavy work, exercise, deep pressure and play
Eating and Sleeping Can Co-opt Good Effort
- Effect of poor sleep on repetitive behaviors and negative affect in ASD
- Effects of sensory processing on sleep
- Bedtime Fading with Response Cost (BFRC) Intervention
- Melatonin, elimination diets and supplements for ASD and ADHD
- Sensory intervention at mealtime
Autism Spectrum Disorder: Techniques You Should Absolutely be Using
- Engaging lists, stories and transitions (Make them fun!)
- J. Shauls’s Conversation Train (and more!)
- Making consistency as your modus operandi
- Play engagement, DIR, ABA, Discrete Trials and more
- Restrictive, Repetitive Behaviors (RRBs) Interventions
- High order v. low order
- Exercise and aquatic movement
- Ayer’s Sensory Therapy®
- Mixed method interventions
- Help kids with ASD handle peer rejection
- Video feedback for social scenarios: Do’s and don’ts
ADHD: Effectively Intervene with This “Moving Target”
- How imaging studies have challenged our ideas of ADHD
- A new look at combined ADHD and Concentration Deficit Disorder
- Innovative organization techniques
- Creating simple habits and keeping it simple
- Grounding activities: Mindfulness, karate, HIIT
- Self-management intervention and “getting to center”
- Check impulsivity meta-cognitive group games
- Revisiting feedback and timing in the cerebellum
Special Interventions for Teens and Tweens
- Video feedback: Create appropriate expressions, reactions and interactions
- Social skills programs to develop real-life empathy
- Regulation techniques for social situations and avoiding peer rejection
- Sensorimotor Therapy to cut through trauma
It’s a Team – Going for the Championship
- Partnership of teachers, therapists and specialists
- Interlace the team’s self-regulation goals to make them effective
- How to include parents: Highly effective at-home interventions
Teresa Garland, MOT, OTR/L, is an occupational therapist and author specializing in self-regulation and sensory and modulation issues. She has worked in schools, sensory clinics, and medical settings with children, adolescents, and adults with Sensory Processing Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and ADHD. Ms. Garland works closely with other mental health and allied rehab professionals, teachers, and doctors to understand and treat underlying sensory, timing, and coordination/motor planning issues as well as overlying socio/emotional behaviors and the symptoms of autism. She is trained/certified in the SIPT, Interactive Metronome®, Integrated Listening Systems (iLs), Therapeutic Listening, Wilbarger’s Sensory Defensiveness, the Natural Heart Approach, Mindfulness Training, and Food Chaining.
Ms. Garland is the author of the award-winning book Self-Regulation Interventions and Strategies: Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD or Sensory Disorders (PESI, 2014). Her workbook, Hands-on Activities for Children with Autism & Sensory Disorders was published in April of 2016 (PESI).
As an author and international presenter, Ms. Garland has trained over 10,000 therapists and teachers in the art of using self-regulation interventions with the children they work with in clinics and classrooms. She also trains on working with children and adults with ADHD and children with autism. Ms. Garland has a master’s in occupational therapy from the University of New Mexico. She writes a blog at https://otselfregulation.blogspot.com.
Financial: Teresa Garland is an author for PESI Publishing & Media and receives royalties. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Teresa Garland has written case studies for Interactive Metronome®. She writes a blog on Self-Regulation (otselfregulation.blogspot.com).
Buy the Purchase “Break Through” Self-Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges – Teresa Garland Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase “Break Through” Self-Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges – Teresa Garland Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase “Break Through” Self-Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges – Teresa Garland Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase “Break Through” Self-Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges – Teresa Garland Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase “Break Through” Self-Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges – Teresa Garland Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase “Break Through” Self-Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges – Teresa Garland Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase “Break Through” Self-Regulation Interventions for Children and Adolescents with Autism, ADHD, Sensory or Emotional Challenges – Teresa Garland Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.