Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) -Two-Day Intensive Competency Training – Paul Brasler Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) -Two-Day Intensive Competency Training by Paul Brasler,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Paul Brasler
- 12 Hours 18 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 16, 2020
America is facing an epidemic of substance misuse, but there’s a major obstacle to getting people the help they need: There’s simultaneously a nationwide lack of training in addiction treatment for professionals as well as a massive need for people with this training. These problems are severe; many future mental health providers are graduating without ever completing a single course in substance abuse treatment.
But substance abuse is very much part of the real world of mental health treatment – even if that’s not why your clients came into your office. Be prepared to recognize substance use and get your clients the help they need.
Watch Paul Brasler, LCSW in this intensive two-day recording and he’ll walk you through numerous proven strategies and interventions that you need to effectively recognize and treat substance use disorders.
Watch this program, and through a combination of the latest addiction research and clear examples of treatment, you’ll learn:
- How to differentiate between casual misuse and addiction
- Who you should treat and when you should refer out
- Techniques to improve client engagement and treatment compliance
- How to modify your interventions for use with special clinical populations, including veterans
Best of all, this training meets the educational requirements when applying to become a Certified Addictions-Informed Professional (CAIMHP) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of treating addictions in clients. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/caimhp for to get started!
|Manual – Certified Addictions- Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) (31.6 MB)||175 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Science Behind Substance Use Disorders
- Biopsychosocial aspects of substance abuse
- Attachment & trauma
- The brain’s reward system
- How metabolism impacts substance abuse
Signs of Intoxication & Withdrawal Symptoms
- Alcohol & other depressants
- Psychoactive plants & chemicals
Assessment of Substance Use Disorders
- How to ask sensitive intake questions
- Take-home screening tools
- Identify substances that mimic other disorders
- Spot co-occurring disorders & trauma
- How to navigate a high risk of misdiagnosis
- Non-invasive drug screenings
Treatment Planning: Determine Level of Care
- How to approach level of care decisions
- Why detox alone is NOT treatment
- Detox protocols
- Types of inpatient & outpatient treatment
- When is partial hospitalization necessary
- Which treatment level is right for your client?
Recognize & Treat Behavioral/Process Addictions
- Compulsive gambling
- Compulsive sexual behaviors
- Electronic addictions
Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
Strategies to Improve Client Engagement & Treatment Compliance
- Motivational interviewing
- Reward gains & treatment compliance
- Case management: Link the client to resources
- Medication-assisted treatment
- The role of the ego in addiction & recovery
- Identify & confront defense mechanisms
- Recognize & heal past trauma
- Apply the A-B-C model to substance abuse
- Recognize triggers to use
- Foster coping skills
- Deconstruct negative schemas
Substance Use Disorders & The Family
- The family’s role in recovery
- Family member roles: Enablers & heroes
- Overcome family rules that block progress
- When the client is shielded form consequences
- How & when to engage the entire family
Treatment Strategies for Special Populations
- Children & adolescents
- Active military & veterans
- LGBTQ clients
- Pregnant women
- Older adults
Group Therapy Strategies
- Handling intoxicated members
- How group support works differently
- Barriers to treatment
- Getting people to talk
- Spotting dealers within the group
- Referring to 12-step groups & alternatives
Legal & Ethical Issues in Treating Substance Use Disorders
- Privacy laws & when you should disclose
- Impaired practitioners
- Working with incarcerated clients
- Drug treatment courts
- Bias in treating recovering clients
- Recognize & address vicarious trauma
- Limitations of the research & potential risks
Paul Brasler, MA, LCSW, has worked in the social work field for the past 22 years. He is the head of behavioral health for Daily Planet Health Services, a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides comprehensive and integrated healthcare and mental health services (including medication-assisted opioid treatment). Paul is also president of Providence Consulting & Education L.L.C., through which he provides clinical supervision and professional education services.
Paul has extensive experience in working with people with substance use disorders. After finishing school, Paul went to work at an adolescent residential treatment program, where he developed a treatment track for adolescents with substance use disorders. In 2003, he became a senior clinician in the Chesterfield County Juvenile Drug Court and provided individual, family, adolescent group and multifamily group therapies. After working at the drug court for seven years, Paul moved on to conduct psychiatric and substance misuse evaluations in emergency departments in the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Paul has also served as adjunct faculty in the school of social work at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he developed a graduate course in substance abuse treatment.
Paul has been a PESI presenter since 2016, and he has presented classes on mental health emergencies and high-risk clients across the country. He recently released his first book, High-Risk Clients: Evidence-Based Assessment & Clinical Tools to Recognize and Effectively Respond to Mental Health Crises (PESI Publishing 2019).
Financial: Paul Brasler is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Brasler has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) -Two-Day Intensive Competency Training – Paul Brasler Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) -Two-Day Intensive Competency Training – Paul Brasler Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) -Two-Day Intensive Competency Training – Paul Brasler Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) -Two-Day Intensive Competency Training – Paul Brasler Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) -Two-Day Intensive Competency Training – Paul Brasler Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) -Two-Day Intensive Competency Training – Paul Brasler Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Certified Addictions-Informed Mental Health Professional (CAIMHP) -Two-Day Intensive Competency Training – Paul Brasler Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.