Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Certified Clinical Trauma Professional -Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference – Robert Rhoton Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional -Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference by Robert Rhoton,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robert Rhoton
- 12 Hours
- Audio and Video
- May 09, 2019
The successful resolution of traumatic stress can be simple.
Studies indicate that there are four key elements to effective trauma treatment. When you accomplish these four key elements in treatment with your clients, you will be able to reduce their symptoms and improve clinical outcomes.
Watch this live webcast conference and you will walk away with a step-by-step four-stage framework for navigating essential elements of trauma treatment with your traumatized clients.
The essential elements are common to all evidence-based trauma treatments. You will learn how you can integrate this framework with your current approach or methodology to make your trauma treatment even more effective!
This trauma competency training can transform your clinical practice and help improve your trauma treatment outcomes, just as it has for other clinicians around the world.
Best of all, this training meets the educational requirements when applying to become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of trauma counselling. Professional standards apply. Visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CCTP to get started!
|Manual – Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (10.60 MB)||179 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Updated Slides – Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (4.40 MB)||71 Pages||Available after Purchase|
A Brief History and Evolution of Traumatic Stress, Grief & Loss
- Systemic traumatic stress theory
- Symptom review
- Review of effective treatments
- Tri Phasic model
- Most commonly used instruments to assess traumatic stress
Core Competencies of Traumatic Stress, Grief & Loss
Bio-Psycho-Social-Spiritual Factors that Produce Anxiety & Traumatic Stress
- Precipitating events
- Meaning making
- Physiology of trauma
Adaptive and Maladaptive Coping Behaviors
- Trauma adaptation
- Systemic influences
- Emotional & psychological stressors
- Integrated theoretical concepts from stress, crisis & trauma theories
- Information Processing Model
- Psychosocial Model
Review of Effective Treatment Interventions
- Cognitive Behavioral Techniques (PE, CPT & SIT)
- EMDR & Bilateral Stimulation
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)/Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
The Biochemical, Affective, and Cognitive Impacts of Traumatic Stress
- Affective volatility
- The body keeps the score
- Biology of traumatic stress
The Impacts of Traumatic Stress Over Time & Across & Within Developmental Stages
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Adrenal fatigue
The Role of Traumatic Stress in Clinical Disorders such as Personality Disorders, Dissociative Identity Disorder, and More
Conceptualizing a Framework of Healing for Survivors of Traumatic Stress
- Systemic perspective
- Strengths perspective
Traumatic Stress Exists Across the Continuum of Systemic Levels
- Systemic trauma theory
- Community trauma
- Vicarious secondary traumatization
Theories of Traumatic Stress, Loss and Grief
- Information Processing Model
- Psychosocial Model
- Contemporary thoughts
Bereavement and Adjustment Disorders
- Supporting normal bereavement
- Treating complicated bereavement
Assessment of Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the APA
- DSM-5® changes
- ACE & Developmental Trauma
- Diagnosing PTSD with the PCL-5
- Drawing art
- Healing metaphors
- Transitional objects
Demonstrations: Interactive Exercises/Application of Skills
- Cognitive Behavioral Techniques
- Narrative Exposure Therapy Technique
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Bilateral Stimulation
Limitations of the Research and Potential Risks
- Limitations of many accepted models of trauma treatment
- Weaknesses and limitations of evidence-based trauma treatment models
- Limitations of the diagnostic (DSM-5®) system
- Limitations and potential risks in grief work, due to research scarcity on the topic
Closure: Lessons Learned
International Association of Trauma Professionals
Robert Rhoton, PsyD, LPC, DAAETS, is a retired faculty member from Ottawa University (Phoenix) where he worked for 20 years in the Behavioral Sciences and Counseling Department. Dr. Rhoton’s primary interests are training counselors to work with traumagenic family dynamics; child & family trauma; and non-egoic models of treatment.
As CEO of Arizona Trauma Institute, Dr. Rhoton has supervised multiple outpatient clinics, juvenile justice programs, and intensive outpatient substance abuse programs for adolescents, as well as day treatment programs for children and youth, adult offender programs, child and family therapeutic services, advanced training in child and adolescent trauma treatment, family therapy, and family trauma work.
Dr. Rhoton is the past president of the Arizona Trauma Therapy Network (2010-2012). He is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress and collaborates and consults with several Arizona community behavioral health agencies to fine tune their understanding of trauma. Dr. Rhoton serves on the Arizona Department of Health Services Trauma Informed Care (TIC) task-force as a community member. He is a gubernatorial appointee to the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners and Governor’s Office of Youth, Faith and Family.
Financial: Robert Rhoton is CEO of Arizona Trauma Institute, LLP. He receives compensation as an Assistant Professor in the Behavioral Sciences and Counseling Department at Ottawa University. Dr. Rhoton receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robert Rhoton serves on the Arizona Department of Health Services Trauma Informed Care (TIC) task-force as a community member and is also a gubernatorial appointee to the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health.
Buy the Purchase Certified Clinical Trauma Professional -Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference – Robert Rhoton Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Certified Clinical Trauma Professional -Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference – Robert Rhoton Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Certified Clinical Trauma Professional -Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference – Robert Rhoton Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Certified Clinical Trauma Professional -Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference – Robert Rhoton Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Certified Clinical Trauma Professional -Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference – Robert Rhoton Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Certified Clinical Trauma Professional -Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference – Robert Rhoton Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Certified Clinical Trauma Professional -Two-Day Trauma Competency Conference – Robert Rhoton Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.