Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Clinical Supervision -Building Skills for Ethical & Effective Practice – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Clinical Supervision -Building Skills for Ethical & Effective Practice by Frances Patterson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Frances Patterson
- 5 Hours 56 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 09, 2017
Clinical supervisors carry a great responsibility and obligation to be ethical, professional role models, yet many supervisors do not receive sufficient specific training to prepare them for their critical role. Many supervisors are promoted due to their excellent clinical skills rather than because of their training as a supervisor, thus perpetuating the mistakes of their supervisors. Supervisors are responsible, ethically and legally, for the work and development of the supervisees, as well as patient/client care. Supervision is a balancing act between the needs of both.
Promotion into supervision can no longer be based solely on clinical skills. The clinician, regardless of level of education, credentials, field, populations served, or work experience, must develop a separate set of skills and knowledge base to become a competent and effective supervisor who can handle a myriad of ethical, clinical and supervisee situations.
Dr. Patterson will help you build or enhance your supervision skills, critical judgment, and relationship building skills. She will also assist you in developing a supervision model and contracting with supervisees. Take away supervision tools to implement immediately and to more effectively do your job and become comfortable in your role as a clinical supervisor.
|Manual – Clinical Supervision (2.88 MB)||102 Pages||Available after Purchase|
BIGGEST CHALLENGES IN SUPERVISION
- Open discussion
- Possible challenges
- Dealing with taboo topics
- Addressing timeliness in paperwork or promptness to work
- Talking about behavior problems or incompetency
TYPES OF SUPERVISION
- Being a supervisor
- Levels of supervision
- Supervision vs. consultation
- Other reasons for supervision
- Clinical vs. administrative supervision
- Managing multiple roles
- When not supported by management
PROTECTING ALL INVOLVED
- Ethical and legal issues in supervision
- Legal principles
- Liability, and how to protect yourself
- Risk management strategies
BEST PRACTICES AND PRINCIPLES
- What is your supervision like?
- Conducting supervision
- The relationship
- Ethical considerations
- The supervisor
MODELING ETHICAL SUPERVISION
- Modeling healthy behaviors
- Obligations and responsibilities
- Major ethical issues for supervisors
- Supervision is not therapy
INS AND OUTS OF THE SUPERVISION PROCESS
- Beginning supervision
- Contracting with supervisees
- Informed consent for supervisees
- Developing goals and objectives
- Types of evaluation
- Evaluating the supervisor
CONFIDENTIALITY IN SUPERVISION
- What is/is not confidential in the supervision relationship
- Communication and confidentiality
- Confidential documentation
- Supervision notes
- Other documentation considerations
CHOOSING AND DEVELOPING A MODEL OF SUPERVISION
- Various models of supervision
- Choosing your model
- 9 descriptive dimensions
- Considerations of what fits for you
- Advantage and disadvantages
- A supervisor’s challenge
- Live supervision
- Case consultation
- Web-based supervision
- Remaining HIPAA compliant
- Interpersonal recall
- Group supervision dynamics
MANAGING THE SUPERVISION RELATIONSHIP
- Safe environment
- Modeling ethical behavior
- Understanding power and authority
- Dual relationships
DIFFICULT SITUATIONS AND SUPERVISION NIGHTMARES
- Discussion of case examples
- Supervisee impairment
- Documentation problems
- Addressing attire
- Peer to supervisor
- Values and beliefs of supervisor
- Client suicide
- Dealing with resistance
- Addressing unethical behavior
Frances Patterson, PHD, LADAC, MAC, BCPC, CCJAS, QSAP, QCS, owner of Footprints Consulting Services, LLC, has worked as a clinician and program administrator in treatment programs in Virginia and Tennessee for nearly 28 years and has been a supervisor for almost 25 years. She is a licensed alcohol and drug counselor and Qualified Clinical Supervisor in Tennessee, and a board certified professional counselor and Diplomat with the American Psychotherapy Association. Dr. Patterson is a Masters Addictions Counselor and Qualified Substance Abuse Professional through the National Association of Addictions Professionals (NAADAC), where she chairs the clinical issues committee, serves on the ethics committee, is a member of the Trainers Academy, and is an approved NAADAC trainer.
In 2005 Dr. Patterson was honored with the Lifetime Achievement award by the Tennessee Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors, and in 2006 she received the Mel Schulstad award, NAADAC’s national Professional of the Year award. She has conducted professional training locally, statewide and nationally for more than 20 years on addictions, mental health and professional counseling issues to a variety of disciplines.
Financial: Frances Patterson is the owner of Footprints Consulting Services. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Frances Patterson is a member of the American Psychotherapy Association; and NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals.
Buy the Purchase Clinical Supervision -Building Skills for Ethical & Effective Practice – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Clinical Supervision -Building Skills for Ethical & Effective Practice – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Clinical Supervision -Building Skills for Ethical & Effective Practice – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Clinical Supervision -Building Skills for Ethical & Effective Practice – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Clinical Supervision -Building Skills for Ethical & Effective Practice – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Clinical Supervision -Building Skills for Ethical & Effective Practice – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Clinical Supervision -Building Skills for Ethical & Effective Practice – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.