Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Comegno II-Section 504 in Illinois – John B Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Comegno II-Section 504 in Illinois by John B,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- John B. Comegno II
- 6 Hours 12 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 12, 2020
In this training, you will gain new insight into regulations, laws and issues that significantly affect your public and private school compliance. Join school law expert John B. Comegno II as he draws from his 15 years of experience representing public school districts, to provide the essential information and practical guidance and explain what it means to your school.
Questions that will be answered include:
- How have the ADA Amendments and new federal regulations changed the eligibility criteria under Section 504? What is the school district’s obligation to identify and evaluate students? Are you under or over identifying?
- Why can’t a health plan substitute for a 504 plan?
- What are the new rules regarding service animals?
- What are the “Child Find” obligations under Section 504? How do they compare with those under IDEA?
- How are discipline and behavioral issues handled with a student eligible under Section 504, as compared/contrasted with a student eligible under IDEA?
- Manifestation determinations under 504
|Manual – Section 504 in Illinois (3.2 MB)||118 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-Study Instructions (15.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
- What is Section 504?
- Different than IDEA?
- How? Why?
- Practical issues
- Eligibility criteria
- Less is More
- “Litigation” eligibility criteria?
- Employee accommodations
- Private or independent schools?
- Understand what the criteria is and means
Public School Practical Tools
- Staff the 504 committee the right way
- Parental consent
- Evaluation or “assessment”
- Information sources
- Mitigation measures
Current Trends and Breaking Issues
- What wins case? Or more importantly, how can we best address student needs? How to properly gather and rely upon needs-driven data to stay compliant
- How are service animals a Section 504 issue?
- Consent considerations. Do they need to sign it?
Transgender Student Rights
- Legal considerations
- Practical challenges
- Relevant court rulings
Case Law Review
Section 504 vs. IDEA
- Compare and contrast
- Policy basics
Comegno Combat Rules
- Staying safe
Student Records and Ethics
- Access to plans?
- Who? How? When? Why?
- Ethical considerations
- Question and answer
Comegno Law Group
John B. Comegno II, Esquire, founder and president of the Comegno Law Group, P.C., is recognized as a leading school law practitioner, representing public and independent schools through the Northeast region. He is a member of the bars of the State of New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and has litigated special education disputes across the United States. He lectures to professional groups throughout the region and regularly appears as a keynote speaker for national groups across the country.
Mr. Comegno has broad experience in the area of special education and Section 504 litigation. He regularly mediates special education disputes and tries Due Process Hearings. Working closely with directors of special education, case managers and members of child study and IEP teams to quickly deal with special education issues on a day-to-day basis, Mr. Comegno has extensive experience dealing with disability-specific legal issues and is accustomed to providing quick and thorough legal assistance. He provides counsel regarding the eligibility, evaluation, and classification process.
Mr. Comegno also has extensive experience in handling general, day-to-day student issues. These range from compulsory education, student safety and disciplinary incidents, to constitutional concerns involving free speech and religious expression. In addition to handling union negotiations, Mr. Comegno is involved in a variety of labor and employment issues including confidentiality and reporting requirements for teachers and staff and sexual harassment in the school setting, including teacher-to-teacher, teacher-to-student and student-to-student harassment.
Drawing from hundreds of lectures to thousands of educational practitioners across the country, John’s lectures are equal parts legal/practical guidance and humor, wit and entertainment. Attendees regularly follow John’s lectures on an annual basis and report that his lecture style not only well-informs but also engages and entertains.
Financial: John Comegno II is president of Comegno Law Group PC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: John Comegno II is a member of the American Bar Association; and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Buy the Purchase Comegno II-Section 504 in Illinois – John B Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Comegno II-Section 504 in Illinois – John B Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Comegno II-Section 504 in Illinois – John B Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Comegno II-Section 504 in Illinois – John B Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Comegno II-Section 504 in Illinois – John B Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Comegno II-Section 504 in Illinois – John B Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Comegno II-Section 504 in Illinois – John B Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.