Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Compassion Fatigue Certification Training for Healthcare, Mental Health and Caring Professionals – Debra Alvis Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Compassion Fatigue Certification Training for Healthcare, Mental Health and Caring Professionals by Debra Alvis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Debra Alvis
- 6 Hours 18 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 06, 2020
Compassion is at the heart of your work, and at the heart of you. But excessive demands on your empathy can leave you feeling worn down, burdened by the suffering of others, and dreading your next day on the job.
This is Compassion Fatigue. It’s more than being overworked, and it’s a threat to the safety of your patients, your own wellbeing, your relationships, and your career.
This program is exactly what you need to regain purpose, fulfillment, and thrive in your profession – whether you’re already experiencing the emotional burnout of Compassion Fatigue, or want to make sure you avoid it.
If you work in healthcare, mental health, veterinary medicine, rehab or any helping profession this is one recording you can’t afford to miss.
By completing this program you will have met the educational requirements for eligibility when applying to become a Certified Compassion Fatigue Professional (CCFP) through Evergreen Certifications! Seize the opportunity to become a go-to resource in your facility, office, or unit with the tools and understanding necessary to manage the emotional demands that can negatively impact the care of patients/clients and push other valuable team members away from the job
Please Note: Professional standards apply. The IATP has an application fee for the CCFP certification; that fee is not included in your program purchase. Visit evergreencertifications.com/customercare/faq for answers to frequently asked certification questions.
|Manual – Compassion Fatigue (42.5 MB)||86 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Compassion Fatigue’s Impact on Professionals, the Workplace, and Caregivers
- History of compassion fatigue
- Compassion fatigue, secondary trauma, depression, and burnout
- Recognize contributing factors
- Identify how compassion fatigue robs you of your ability to nurture
- The ethics of self-care – research evidence
Red Flags to Watch for: Signs and Symptoms of Compassion Fatigue
- The nervous system’s role in CF and its symptomology
- Assessment instruments for self and others
- Identify triggers for emotional distress
- Review your personal/professional history
The Compassion and Empathy Toolkit: How to Maintain Purpose, Fulfillment and Thrive
- Reset during the workday with strategies to:
- Restore compassion & clarity
- Reconnect with the rewards
- Raise your gratitude quotient
- Apply your signature strengths in new ways
- Build competence and compassion by being present
Conquer Burnout with Strategies To: De-Stress, Manage Emotions, Reduce Anxiety, and Stop Feeling Overwhelmed
- Deep breathing exercises for immediate calm
- Right here/right now – stay in the moment to reduce anxieties
- Effective and healthy ways to manage your emotions
- Change limiting stories about caring for yourself
- Release the negative – 3 steps to countering negativity bias
Create a Healthy Home/Work Balance
- Bring calm after work hours with relaxation techniques
- Restore body & mind with awareness
- Stop replaying your day – strategies to end rumination
- How to rewire your brain towards happiness
- Food as medicine – nutrition tips for enhancing resiliency and wellbeing
Retention and Resiliency Strategies: How Organizations and Individuals Can Build Better Work Environments
- How cleansing the toxic workplace combats compassion fatigue
- Manage bullying and blaming
- Communication strategies for collaborative relationships
- Stair-steps towards building resilient practitioners
- Empowering leadership for change
Debra Alvis, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist, professor, and workplace wellness consultant whose trainings to address compassion fatigue have helped healthcare and mental health professionals around the country, including the medical staff at a flagship state university health center.
Over the last 20 years Dr. Alvis has designed individualized and group programs to promote stress hardiness, work-life balance, and resiliency for nurses, physicians, social workers, counselors, and others working in jobs with excessive demands on their empathy. Her work in a range of medical and mental health settings provides her with a keen understanding of these demands and the potential impact on professionals across disciplines.
Dr. Alvis also developed and led the Mind/Body Program at the University of Georgia that specializes in addressing anxiety, stress, and depression in individuals with physical health concerns and co-morbid mental health issues.
Dr. Alvis lectures, leads retreats around the world, and maintains a private practice in Georgia where she treats clients with anxiety, trauma, shame, depression and relational concerns. She continues to serve as a professor at the University of Georgia where she supervises the clinical work of doctoral students, teaches health psychology, and co-leads a research team.
Financial: Debra Alvis is in private practice. Dr. Alvis receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Debra Alvis has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Compassion Fatigue Certification Training for Healthcare, Mental Health and Caring Professionals – Debra Alvis Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Compassion Fatigue Certification Training for Healthcare, Mental Health and Caring Professionals – Debra Alvis Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Compassion Fatigue Certification Training for Healthcare, Mental Health and Caring Professionals – Debra Alvis Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Compassion Fatigue Certification Training for Healthcare, Mental Health and Caring Professionals – Debra Alvis Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Compassion Fatigue Certification Training for Healthcare, Mental Health and Caring Professionals – Debra Alvis Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Compassion Fatigue Certification Training for Healthcare, Mental Health and Caring Professionals – Debra Alvis Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Compassion Fatigue Certification Training for Healthcare, Mental Health and Caring Professionals – Debra Alvis Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.