Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Complex Trauma Certification Course-Evidence Based Interventions for Complex Trauma – J. Eric Gentry Course just 180USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Complex Trauma Certification Course-Evidence Based Interventions for Complex Trauma by J. Eric Gentry,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- J. Eric Gentry, Ph.D., D.A.A.E.T.S.
- 18 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 08, 2019
Become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level I (CCTP-Level I) and demonstrate your expertise in treating this population of trauma clients.
While the focus of many trauma trainings is to acquire the basic skills for treating posttraumatic stress, the focus of this intensive Certification Course recording is acquiring skills for effectively treating those challenging clients with complex posttraumatic stress, or C-PTSD.
You will learn evidence-based practices to help heal complex trauma, including difficult symptoms such as intense abreactions/flashbacks; severe “depression-like” shutdown and avoidance; dissociation; relational difficulties and challenges; chronic emotional and somatic dysregulation; chronic pain and psychotic symptoms.
You will leave this recording with a new structure you can apply to the entire treatment course for someone with C-PTSD that pulls from today’s most effective trauma treatment modalities. You will learn how to accelerate treatment with this all-encompassing model, instead of getting stuck trying to use just one trauma treatment modality that may not work for every client.
Best of all, upon completion of this training, you’ll be eligible for Certification as a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level I (CCTP-Level I) through Evergreen Certifications. Certification lets colleagues, employers, and clients know that you’ve invested the extra time and effort necessary to understand the complexities of trauma. Professional standards apply.
For full certification information visit www.evergreencertifications.com/CCTP
|Manual – Complex Trauma Certification Course (39.28 MB)||179 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Foundations of Complex Trauma (C-PTSD)
Essentials of C-PTSD
Adaptations to C-PTSD
Overview of Tri-Phasic Model
Assessment & Treatment of C-PTSD
- Self-regulation of ANS dysregulation and optimization of treatment delivery
- Informed consent for C-PTSD
Assessment Skill Building
- Quantitative assessment instruments and clinical interview sufficient to accurately diagnose C-PTSD and develop preliminary treatments & case planning
- Mental status exam for C-PTSD
- Monitor treatment effectiveness & identify treatment shortcomings
- First-session interventions to enhance safety, stabilization, positive expectancy and therapeutic relationship
Stage One: Safety & Stabilization
- Assessment Skills Building (Safe vs. Not Safe)
- Case Management (External vs. Internal danger)
- Therapeutic relationship
- Common/Generic Stabilization Skills for C-PTSD
- Specialized Skills for Safety & Stabilization
- Group applications for safety & stabilization/resilience with C-PTSD
- Empirical criteria for successful completion of Stage 1 with C-PTSD clients
Stage Two: Remembrance & Mourning/Trauma Resolution
- CBT skills to lessen avoidance, arousal, shame, dysphoria, reactivity, and distorted thinking symptoms
- Compare current evidence-based/evidence-informed treatments utilized to address symptoms of C-PTSD
- Trauma-Focused CBT
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure
- Eye-Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy/Brainspotting
- Somatic Experiencing
- Sensorimotor Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Techniques/Energy Psychology
- Internal Family Systems
- Structural & Strategic Treatment for Dissociative Disorders
- Ego-State Therapy
- Treatment Skills Practice
- Attachment Trauma
- Psychoeducation/Cognitive Restructuring
- Imaginal Exposure Techniques (IFS, NLP Reframing, Frazier’s Dissociative Table)
Stage Three: Reconnection/Resilience/Posttraumatic Growth
- Strategies for accomplishing:
- Sustaining stabilization
- Self-regulation of physiology
- Self-regulation of behaviors
- Self-regulation of emotions
- Posttraumatic growth
- Spiritual maturation
- New opportunities
- Greater strength
- Greater appreciation
- New Relationships
- Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy – Healing the Moral Would (Gentry)
- Self-regulation & Direct Therapeutic Exposure (DTE)
- Covenant & code of honor
Closure: Lessons Learned
J. Eric Gentry, Ph.D., D.A.A.E.T.S., is an internationally recognized leader in the study and treatment of traumatic stress and compassion fatigue. His Ph.D. is from Florida State University, where he studied with Professor Charles Figley – a pioneer of these two fields. In 1997, he co-developed the Accelerated Recovery Program (ARP) for Compassion Fatigue-the world’s only evidence-based treatment protocol for compassion fatigue. In 1998, he introduced the Certified Compassion Fatigue Specialist Training and Compassion Fatigue Prevention & Resiliency Training. These two trainings have demonstrated treatment effectiveness for the symptoms of compassion fatigue, and he published these effects in several journals. He has trained over 100,000 health professionals over the past 20 years.
He is the co-author of Trauma Practice: Tools for Stabilization and Recovery-a critically acclaimed text on the treatment of traumatic stress. He is also the author of the groundbreaking Forward-Facing® Trauma Therapy: Healing the Moral Wound. He is the co-author of Forward-Facing® Professional Resilience: Resolution and Prevention of Burnout, Toxic stress and Compassion Fatigue, Unlocking the Keys to Human Resilience, and Transformative Care: A Trauma-Focused Approach to Caregiving.
Financial: J. Eric Gentry receives compensation as Owner of Compassion Unlimited. He receives royalties as an author for Hogrefo & Huber Publishing. Dr. Gentry receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: J. Eric Gentry has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Complex Trauma Certification Course-Evidence Based Interventions for Complex Trauma – J. Eric Gentry Course just 180USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Complex Trauma Certification Course-Evidence Based Interventions for Complex Trauma – J. Eric Gentry Course just 180USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Complex Trauma Certification Course-Evidence Based Interventions for Complex Trauma – J. Eric Gentry Course just 180USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Complex Trauma Certification Course-Evidence Based Interventions for Complex Trauma – J. Eric Gentry Course just 180USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Complex Trauma Certification Course-Evidence Based Interventions for Complex Trauma – J. Eric Gentry Course just 180USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Complex Trauma Certification Course-Evidence Based Interventions for Complex Trauma – J. Eric Gentry Course just 180USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Complex Trauma Certification Course-Evidence Based Interventions for Complex Trauma – J. Eric Gentry Course just 180USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.