Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Concussions and Other Brain Injuries -Addressing Ongoing Visual Consequences – Robert Constantine Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Concussions and Other Brain Injuries -Addressing Ongoing Visual Consequences by Robert Constantine,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robert Constantine
- 5 Hours 56 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 22, 2020
When a patient has suffered an injury to the brain, treating the problems that arise is challenging. From dizziness and blurred vision to recurring headaches, your patients are suffering.
You’ve done all the tried and true methods for addressing the vestibular aspects, but your patient is still experiencing issues daily. How often have you felt like you’re missing a piece of the puzzle? Your techniques may be falling short because they only address the vestibular aspects of the concussion – when in fact, the visual system is playing a significant role.
Robert Constantine, OTR/L, will bring 20+ years of clinical experience to the table to help you quickly identify and treat many of the issues that commonly follow mild brain injury:
- Light sensitivity
- Balance problems
- Blurred vision
- Double Vision
Though there is widespread media attention for the importance of understanding and treating concussions yet there is a lack of the specialized doctors in many parts of the country. When you purchase, you will leave with insight as to how you can become the go to resource for patients suffering from concussions or mild TBI. From a simple vision trick that can improve your patient’s balance and motion sensitivity in minutes to several DIY tools – this seminar will pave the way to recovery for your patients.
|Manual – Concussions and Other Brain Injuries (17.1 MB)||95 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Pathology & Pathways of the Brain
- Anatomy from cornea to cortex
- Cranial nerves
- ”What” vs “Where” pathways
- Post-concussion syndrome
- Mild TBI
- Female concussion
- Associated visual problems
Assessment Strategies to Quickly Identify Visual Problems
- Two questions for objective measurement of concussion syndrome
- Ocular Motor assessment
- Assessing Near Vision Focusing
- Standardized Symptom Assessments
Integrate Systems for Faster Recovery
- Ocular motor, balance and proprioceptive
- Accommodative disorders
- Convergence problems
- Saccade inaccuracies
Questions Answered: Tackle the Most Common Concerns
- Blurred and double vision
- Motion sensitivity
- Light sensitivity
- Tolerance of computer screens
Simple Tricks and Tools that Improve Symptoms
- What you need to know about glasses
- DIY tools
- Brock string
- Magic Scotch Tape
Quick Tips for Documentation Success
- Saccades, Tracking/Pursuits and convergence
- Cheat sheet for ocular motor skills and common eye pathologies
- When to refer on? ODD vs. MD vs VT
- Referral guide for vision complaints
Robert Constantine, OTR/L, is an occupational therapist with nearly 20 years of experience in the fields of visual and neurological rehabilitation. Mr. Constantine is employed by the Pearl Nelson Child Development Center, where he focuses on the treatment of eye movement disorders in neurotypical and special needs children. Mr. Constantine’s passion leads him to intensive studying of the visual system and continuous searches for new ways to improve patient outcomes.
He is a member of the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, a unique interdisciplinary organization that brings together the tools of optometry, occupational and physical therapy to improve outcomes for patients with neurological diagnoses. In addition, he is the only occupational therapist to be a member of the High Performance Vision Associates, an elite group of sports vision optometrists. As such, Mr. Constantine has participated in sports vision screenings at IMG Academy, Hendricks Motorsports, and on the LPGA tour. He has also developed and marketed drag-racing specific glasses that have been successful in NHRA Sportsman drag racing, as well as having worked with elite NHRA racers, golfers, and sporting clays champions.
Financial: Robert Constantine has an employment relationship with Pearl Nelson Center. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robert Constantine has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Concussions and Other Brain Injuries -Addressing Ongoing Visual Consequences – Robert Constantine Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Concussions and Other Brain Injuries -Addressing Ongoing Visual Consequences – Robert Constantine Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Concussions and Other Brain Injuries -Addressing Ongoing Visual Consequences – Robert Constantine Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Concussions and Other Brain Injuries -Addressing Ongoing Visual Consequences – Robert Constantine Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Concussions and Other Brain Injuries -Addressing Ongoing Visual Consequences – Robert Constantine Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Concussions and Other Brain Injuries -Addressing Ongoing Visual Consequences – Robert Constantine Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Concussions and Other Brain Injuries -Addressing Ongoing Visual Consequences – Robert Constantine Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.