Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase COVID-19 -Managing Community Anxiety, Self-Care and Helping Our Clients – Paul Brasler, Claire Brasler Course just 27USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
COVID-19 -Managing Community Anxiety, Self-Care and Helping Our Clients by Paul Brasler, Claire Brasler,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Paul Brasler | Claire Brasler
- 1 Hour 54 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 27, 2020
The COVID-19 Pandemic has gone from a headline to something that has had a significant impact on our personal and professional lives. We are bombarded daily by news feeds and social media about this virus, and we face the new reality that is “social distancing.”
What does this mean for us as clinicians?
How do we help our clients, many of whom struggle with additional stressors like mental illness, trauma and substance use disorder?
Join us in this recording as we look at these issues from a medical and mental health perspective.
|Manual – COVID-19 (2.59 MB)||39 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Fear and Anxiety in the Time of COVID-19
- Limiting the spread of COVID-19
- Limiting panic related to COVID-19
- How we can take care of ourselves
- Understanding burnout
- Recognizing our life balance
- Staying active
- How we can help out clients
- 2 things you must do before working with any client
- Understanding crisis situations
- 4 ways clients respond to crisis
- How to help clients through crisis
Paul Brasler, MA, LCSW, has worked in the social work field for the past 22 years. He is the head of behavioral health for Daily Planet Health Services, a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides comprehensive and integrated healthcare and mental health services (including medication-assisted opioid treatment). Paul is also president of Providence Consulting & Education L.L.C., through which he provides clinical supervision and professional education services.
Paul has extensive experience in working with people with substance use disorders. After finishing school, Paul went to work at an adolescent residential treatment program, where he developed a treatment track for adolescents with substance use disorders. In 2003, he became a senior clinician in the Chesterfield County Juvenile Drug Court and provided individual, family, adolescent group and multifamily group therapies. After working at the drug court for seven years, Paul moved on to conduct psychiatric and substance misuse evaluations in emergency departments in the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Paul has also served as adjunct faculty in the school of social work at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he developed a graduate course in substance abuse treatment.
Paul has been a PESI presenter since 2016, and he has presented classes on mental health emergencies and high-risk clients across the country. He recently released his first book, High-Risk Clients: Evidence-Based Assessment & Clinical Tools to Recognize and Effectively Respond to Mental Health Crises (PESI Publishing 2019).
Financial: Paul Brasler is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Brasler has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Claire earned her Master of Science in Counseling and Human Development from Radford University (Virginia) in 1999. During this time she worked as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician in the Greater Roanoke area. She became a Licensed Professional Counselor in 2004. As a therapist, Claire worked in two residential treatment facilities for adolescents where she provided group and individual therapy. Claire later entered private practice where she provided therapy to children, adolescents, adults and families.
In 2009, Claire decided to return to her earlier passion of medicine and she entered nursing school. Claire became a Registered Nurse in 2012, (and subsequently gave birth to her third son two days later). Claire began working in an Emergency Department later that year. In 2016, Claire went to work at a Pediatric Level 1 Trauma Center and she became a trauma-certified nurse. In late 2019, Claire decided to take a break from the ED and she became a school nurse, serving a lower-income school.
Claire and her husband, Paul, are proud parents of three growing boys, one old dog and a hypomanic bunny. They are happy to call Richmond, Virginia home.
Buy the Purchase COVID-19 -Managing Community Anxiety, Self-Care and Helping Our Clients – Paul Brasler, Claire Brasler Course just 27USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase COVID-19 -Managing Community Anxiety, Self-Care and Helping Our Clients – Paul Brasler, Claire Brasler Course just 27USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase COVID-19 -Managing Community Anxiety, Self-Care and Helping Our Clients – Paul Brasler, Claire Brasler Course just 27USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase COVID-19 -Managing Community Anxiety, Self-Care and Helping Our Clients – Paul Brasler, Claire Brasler Course just 27USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase COVID-19 -Managing Community Anxiety, Self-Care and Helping Our Clients – Paul Brasler, Claire Brasler Course just 27USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase COVID-19 -Managing Community Anxiety, Self-Care and Helping Our Clients – Paul Brasler, Claire Brasler Course just 27USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase COVID-19 -Managing Community Anxiety, Self-Care and Helping Our Clients – Paul Brasler, Claire Brasler Course just 27USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.