Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation -Best Practice Standards for Evaluation & Management – Chris Carpino Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation -Best Practice Standards for Evaluation & Management by Chris Carpino,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Chris Carpino
- 5 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 20, 2015
Be the First & Last Stop for Vestibular Patients Seeking Help
Dizziness is one of the most common complaints heard by primary physicians, but the reasons contributing to dizziness are numerous and often difficult to diagnose, ranging from age and medication side effects to trauma and infection. These vertigo symptoms can, at times, be the limiting factor for mobility, keeping patients from freely and safely walking around their homes or going out into the community. Vestibular Rehabilitation is highly effective in the reduction and elimination of balance disorders and vertigo. It is the most successful treatment of the most common cause of vertigo over medication or surgery. The ultimate goal of treatment is to eliminate a person’s risk for falling.
During this recording, you will learn differential diagnostic techniques that identify the contributor of a patient’s dizziness. You will understand the pathophysiology of the dizziness and treat the condition accordingly. In addition, laboratory components which analyze patients’ compensatory functional movement patterns and balance strategies will be reviewed. The lecture and lab components presented will be helpful for treating a variety of disorders, including Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV) and chronic vertigo, as well as balance and proprioceptive disorders. Upon completion of this recording, you will be confident in applying the best interventions to improve your patients’ balance regardless of the demographic or work environment.
|Manual – Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation (21.32 MB)||122 Pages||Available after Purchase|
INTRODUCTION TO VESTIBULAR REHABILITATION
- Epidemiology of dizziness and falling
- Role of the vestibular system and its contribution to daily activity
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY OF THE VESTIBULAR SYSTEM
- Vestibular complex
- Peripheral and central components
- Balance systems
- Proprioceptive, visual, and vestibular
- Motor control and strategies
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY & CLINICAL PRESENTATION OF VESTIBULAR DISORDERS
- Unilateral/bilateral vestibular loss
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- Perilymphatic fistula
- Superior semicircular canal dehiscence
- Meniere’s disease and migraines
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA)/cerebrovascular accident (CVA)
- Cervical vertigo
- Orthostatic hypotension
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS & EVALUATION PROCEDURES
- Differentiate central vs. peripheral vestibular pathology
- Oculomotor exam
- Spontaneous and gaze-holding nystagmus
- Smooth pursuit and saccades
- Visual acuity
- VOR cancellation
- Vertical and horizontal nystagmus
- Torsional nystagmus
- Positional testing
- Roll test
- Vestibular function testing
- ENG and VNG
- Cervical and ocular VEMPs
- Subjective visual vertical
- Caloric and rotary chair testing
- Balance testing
TREATMENT PROGRESSION LAB
- Berg and DGI
- TUG (standard, manual, cognitive)
- Gait assessment
- Gaze stabilization
- X1 and X2 viewing
- Vestibular adaptation and habituation
- Canalith repositioning techniques
- Anterior, posterior, and horizontal canals
- Apiani and Cassani maneuvers
- Liberatory and Brandt-Daroff maneuvers
- Cervical exercises
- Static and dynamic balance exercises
- Functional retraining
- Self-treatment and HEP
CHRIS CARPINO, MPT, is a licensed physical therapist practicing in southern New Jersey, and specializes in Vestibular Rehabilitation. Mr. Carpino has completed Vestibular Competency training at Emory University and achieved certification in Vestibular Rehabilitation from the American Institute of Balance in Largo, Florida. He is currently developing the vestibular program at Bayada Home Health, with staff training and marketing. Mr. Carpino is an adjunct instructor at Burlington County College, where he teaches Anatomy and Physiology. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. He obtained his Master of Physical Therapy degree from Richard Stockton College in Pomona, New Jersey. Currently, Mr. Carpino practices in southern New Jersey, where he treats patients of various orthopedic and neurological diagnoses. His strengths in rehabilitation include orthopedics, vestibular rehabilitation and manual therapy. Mr. Carpino’s goal as a clinician is to utilize all of his skills to treat the patient as a whole, not just the symptoms.
Financial: Chris Carpino has an employment relationship with Bayada Home Health Care. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Chris Carpino is a member of the America Physical Therapy Association, Neurology Section.
Buy the Purchase Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation -Best Practice Standards for Evaluation & Management – Chris Carpino Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation -Best Practice Standards for Evaluation & Management – Chris Carpino Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation -Best Practice Standards for Evaluation & Management – Chris Carpino Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation -Best Practice Standards for Evaluation & Management – Chris Carpino Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation -Best Practice Standards for Evaluation & Management – Chris Carpino Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation -Best Practice Standards for Evaluation & Management – Chris Carpino Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Current Concepts in Vestibular Rehabilitation -Best Practice Standards for Evaluation & Management – Chris Carpino Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.