Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Death, Dying & Bereavement -New Strategies for Clients & Their Families to Find Meaning at the End of Life – Ligia M Houben Course just 39USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Death, Dying & Bereavement -New Strategies for Clients & Their Families to Find Meaning at the End of Life by Ligia M Houben,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Ligia M Houben
- 2 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 14, 2020
Death is inevitable. Looking into the face of death is one of the scariest and most emotional battles that your clients will ever have to go through. Are you ready and able to guide your clients through their death, or the death of a loved one?
Join Ligia M. Houben, MA, FT, FAAGC, CPC, CHT, and she’ll walk you through how to best help your client and your client’s family cope with dying and bereavement. You’ll learn new techniques for processing and normalizing grief, as well as strategies to help your clients create meaningful rituals and get the most out of their hospice care.
You’ll finish this recording having gained new insights into the needs of the dying, including the emotional need to have difficult conversations with family members who may not yet be ready to accept that their loved one is dying. You’ll obtain new tools to address death anxiety and learn how culture and spirituality shape your client’s end-of-life experiences.
Purchase today to transform the way you treat clients struggling with death, dying and bereavement.
|Manual – Death, Dying & Bereavement (1.1 MB)||18 Pages||Available after Purchase|
CONTEMPORARY ATTITUDES TOWARD DEATH & DYING
- Death anxiety (Thanatophobia) or death acceptance?
- The new death awareness movement
- Clinicians’ attitudes toward death & dying
THE DYING PATIENT & THEIR FAMILY SYSTEM
- Terminal illness is a family matter
- The dying trajectory
- Forgiveness, love & emotional healing at the end of life
- How belief in the afterlife effects death
- Anticipatory grief & preparatory grief
PREPARING FOR THE END OF LIFE
- Validate & help to process emotions
- Assist in addressing spiritual needs
- Pain management & comfort
- Legal documents & advanced care planning
CONTEMPORARY ASSESSMENTS & INTERVENTIONS
- Assess death anxiety
- Tools for processing & normalizing grief
- Meaningful rituals for patients & families
- Considerations for cancer patients
My Meaningful Life
Ligia M. Houben, MA, FT, FAAGC, CPC, is a Fellow in Thanatology and a Fellow of the American Academy of Grief Counseling. Ligia is an international grief specialist and author, and she has devoted her life to help others transform their losses and their lives. A pioneer in working with Hispanic people and grief, Houben is the author of Counseling Hispanics through Loss, Grief, and Bereavement: A Guide for Mental Health Professionals (Springer, 2011). Ligia has presented about the needs of Hispanic people in times of loss on many occasions, including to the Association for Death, Education and Counseling (ADEC), the Baptist Health System and the International Death, Grief, and Bereavement Conference at the University of Wisconsin, La Crosse.
She contributed to the creation of the first bereavement support group in her native country of Nicaragua, PUDE – an anagram for Personas Unidas en el Dolor y la Esperanza (People Joined by Pain and Hope), and for nine years, she co-trained Hispanic people to become facilitators in bereavement support groups in churches.
Ligia M. Houben is a former adjunct professor of Florida International University, Miami Dade College, and Kaplan University, where she taught courses on ethics, religion, and death and dying. She is the founder of My Meaningful Life, LLC. and the Center for Transforming Lives in Miami, Florida. Ligia has delivered her message to audiences ranging from corporations, educational institutions, and health care organizations, including Baptist Health System Florida, Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Hospital and Vitas Healthcare. She has appeared on numerous radio and television programs, airing on networks such as CNN Español, NPR, NBC, and Univisión.
Speaker Disclosures: Financial: Ligia Houben is the Founder and Director of The Center for Transforming Lives. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Ligia Houben has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Death, Dying & Bereavement -New Strategies for Clients & Their Families to Find Meaning at the End of Life – Ligia M Houben Course just 39USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Death, Dying & Bereavement -New Strategies for Clients & Their Families to Find Meaning at the End of Life – Ligia M Houben Course just 39USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Death, Dying & Bereavement -New Strategies for Clients & Their Families to Find Meaning at the End of Life – Ligia M Houben Course just 39USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Death, Dying & Bereavement -New Strategies for Clients & Their Families to Find Meaning at the End of Life – Ligia M Houben Course just 39USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Death, Dying & Bereavement -New Strategies for Clients & Their Families to Find Meaning at the End of Life – Ligia M Houben Course just 39USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Death, Dying & Bereavement -New Strategies for Clients & Their Families to Find Meaning at the End of Life – Ligia M Houben Course just 39USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Death, Dying & Bereavement -New Strategies for Clients & Their Families to Find Meaning at the End of Life – Ligia M Houben Course just 39USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.