Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Dialectical Behavior Therapy -85 Core DBT Skills Training – Stephanie Vaughn Course just 132USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Dialectical Behavior Therapy -85 Core DBT Skills Training by Stephanie Vaughn,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Stephanie Vaughn
- 11 Hours 52 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 01, 2018
- Enhance your client’s capability to change
- Innovative and creative ways to teach DBT skills
- DBT skills training presented in a way you can understand them! – for all clincians!
By popular demand, you can now learn “just the skills”.
You don’t have to be a Dialectical Behavior (DBT) therapist for your clients to benefit from the DBT skills. Learn 85 DBT skills in this recording.
This recording is intended for any therapist, from expert to novice, practicing any model of treatment – from psychodynamic, humanistic, cognitive behavioral, and more. You and your clients can benefit from learning 85 practical DBT skills.
Designed to enhance the client’s capabilities to change, dialectical behavior therapy teaches clients four major sets of life skills:
- Core Mindfulness Skills (what do you do and how do you become mindful)
- Distress Tolerance Skills (crisis survival skills)
- Emotion Regulation Skills (increasing emotions to feel that life is worth living)
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills (assertiveness training while maintaining relationships and self-respect)
DBT skills training is considered the easiest mode to implement in a variety of settings. These skills are now being taught to clients who suffer from self-harm, treatment-resistant depression, eating disorders, substance abuse and addiction – in addition to borderline personality disorder.
Watch Dr. Vaughn and learn how to pick and choose which skills are the most appropriate for your client population and how to teach them. The research now informs us that DBT skills alone work.
Stephanie Vaughn, Psy.D., Clinical Psychologist-HSP, is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
|Manual (6.47 MB)||54 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Overview of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Why Dialectics and what does that mean anyway?
- Common “Dialectical Dilemmas”
- Current research on using DBT skills portion of full DBT program
- Core DBT Skills Training
- Demographics and structure
- Rules of DBT Skills Training Group
- Targets of DBT Skills Training Group
- Roles of facilitators
- Mindfulness Skills
- Become more mindful of thoughts, feelings and urges and acting with intuition
- Decrease the amount of judgments clients make about themselves and others
- Participating and “throwing yourself in” (with a wise mind of course)
- Skills: Observe, describe, participate
- Distress Tolerance Skills
- Tolerate and survive a crisis (without making it worse)
- “Distract” themselves in their attempts to regulate their emotions
- “Radically Accepting” the crisis as it is and letting go of the struggle
- Self-soothing the five senses in times of a crisis
- Skills: TIPP, STOP
- Wise Mind ACCEPTS
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills
- Skills to help clients make requests and say NO (and have it stick)
- Teaching clients how to improve and attend to relationships
- Self-respect in the client and the respect others have for them
- Skills acronyms: DEAR MAN, GIVE, FAST
- 6 levels of validation in DBT
- Emotion Regulation Skills
- Regulate or even change intense emotions
- Decrease emotional vulnerability
- Skills: Check the Facts, Opposite Action, Cope Ahead
- Special Population: Skills for ANY Addiction
- Dialectical abstinence
- Urge surfing
- Pros and cons
- Alternative rebellion
- Avoiding cues & triggers
Please Note: PESI is not affiliated or associated with Marsha M. Linehan, PhD, ABPP, or her organizations.
Owner/ Clinical Psychologist
Stephanie Vaughn, Psy.D., Clinical Psychologist-HSP is the founder of Psyche, PLLC, a boutique outpatient therapy practice located in the Nashville, TN and Boston, MA. She is an associate faculty member at Vanderbilt University in both the psychology and psychiatry departments. Dr. Vaughn conducts Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) with both adolescents and adults as a Board Certified DBT Clinician™. She is an expert on therapy-interfering behaviors and contingency management for oppositional behaviors in adolescents.
Dr. Vaughn has worked in the intensive PTSD program at the Department of Veteran Affairs with soldiers returning from Afghanistan and Iraq and female soldiers suffering from Military Sexual Trauma where she implemented formal Prolonged Exposure (PE). She is active in the teaching and supervision of DBT for Vanderbilt’s psychology & counseling students and doctoral interns, as well as psychiatry residents. Dr. Vaughn has presented DBT workshops around the country for the last seven years and is a highly rated speaker. She founded and currently runs Vanderbilt’s DBT Peer Consultation Group. She has served as an expert consultant for a variety of hospitals, schools, and clinics around the country.
Financial: Stephanie Vaughn maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Stephanie Vaughn is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Purchase Dialectical Behavior Therapy -85 Core DBT Skills Training – Stephanie Vaughn Course just 132USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Dialectical Behavior Therapy -85 Core DBT Skills Training – Stephanie Vaughn Course just 132USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Dialectical Behavior Therapy -85 Core DBT Skills Training – Stephanie Vaughn Course just 132USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Dialectical Behavior Therapy -85 Core DBT Skills Training – Stephanie Vaughn Course just 132USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Dialectical Behavior Therapy -85 Core DBT Skills Training – Stephanie Vaughn Course just 132USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Dialectical Behavior Therapy -85 Core DBT Skills Training – Stephanie Vaughn Course just 132USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Dialectical Behavior Therapy -85 Core DBT Skills Training – Stephanie Vaughn Course just 132USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.