Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Disordered Eating -Somatic, Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness Interventions for Lasting Recovery – Andreana Saffi Biasetti Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Disordered Eating -Somatic, Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness Interventions for Lasting Recovery by Andreana Saffi Biasetti,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Andreana Saffi Biasetti
- Approx. 6 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Jul 28, 2020
Overeating. Emotional eating. Chronic dieting. Binge eating. Restriction. Compensatory behaviors.
Regardless of where your clients fall on the disordered eating spectrum, they all share the same painful cyclical experience of unrelenting self-criticism, negative body image, unhealthy behavior, and shame. And while great strides have been made in ED treatment, the recovery rate is still only 50%.
Watch Dr. Ann Saffi, Somatic Psychotherapist and ED specialist, for this in-depth recording where you’ll discover how to help clients re-connect with their long-neglected bodies, let go of the “not ____ enough” narrative, and learn to embrace, befriend, and listen to the internal wisdom of their bodies.
Packed with practical interventions based in somatic psychotherapy, self-compassion, and mindfulness, this comprehensive seminar will shift your perspective and provide you with strategies that:
- Shift the focus from shame to empowerment from the very start of treatment
- Are evidence-based and can easily be integrated into what you’re already doing
- Replace the harsh inner critic with self-compassion and curiosity
- Help clients re-establish bodily cues for hunger, fullness, and sensory awareness
- Calm the nervous system and regulate emotions in triggering situations
This training is a must-have for clinicians treating any form of disordered eating, eating disorders, and/or body image disturbance – purchase today!
|Manual – Disordered Eating (3.9 MB)||43 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Certificate Instructions|
Embodiment: Setting the Stage for Self-Compassion and Recovery
- What is embodiment and why does it matter?
- Why somatic interventions are the missing piece of sustained recovery
- The “mind-body divide” in Western culture
- Changing our perception of what sustainable recovery looks like
- Experiential Strategy: Breath Inside the Body
The Neuroscience Behind ED: Why Brain-Based Interventions Are Imperative to Recovery
- What happens in the eating disordered brain?
- Understanding interoceptive awareness (IA)
- The link between the nervous system, embodied cognition, and emotional regulation
- Reduce shame and blame with accurate psychoeducation
- Experiential Strategy: Interoceptive Awareness (IA) Practice of Emotional Containment
Self-Compassion: “How Do I Take Care of Myself When I Hate Myself?”
- The three components of self-compassion
- Delivery is everything when it comes to self-compassion!
- Developing self-compassion when there is none to be found
- Moving from compassion to action
- Strategies to help your client:
- Reframe the recovery process as both nonlinear and continuous
- Embrace themselves in a kinder, gentler way
- Release the shame/blame cycle
- Soothe the inner critic
- Learn to re-parent themselves
- Experiential Strategy: Connecting with Another, Connecting with Self
Mindfulness and Emotional Regulation: Feel it, Label it, Attend to it
- What if your client can’t handle what they become aware of?
- Stay in the moment, contain the moment, move on from the movement
- Strategies to help your client:
- Stay in the moment, regardless of how it feels
- Build distress tolerance and emotional regulation
- Manage body image triggers
- Cope with challenging moments
- Experiential Strategy: Two Wings of a Bird; Compassionate Teacher
- Integrating somatic interventions into existing frameworks (CBT, DBT, etc.)
- Does my client need a specialist or higher level of care?
- Countertransference issues; when to seek supervision
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
Ann Saffi Biasetti, Ph.D., LCSWR, CIAYT, is a psychotherapist, author and speaker with over 27 years of experience in the treatment of disordered eating. Currently in private practice in Saratoga Springs, NY, Dr. Biasetti is also the owner of an Embodied Life yoga therapy training center where she trains yoga teachers in the practice of restorative yoga and embodiment. A specialist in somatic psychotherapy and eating disorder recovery, Dr. Biasetti is the founder and creator of the Befriending Your Body Program (BFYB), an 8-week holistic program teaching the skills of embodiment and self-compassion for eating disorder recovery. Ann is a Certified Yoga Therapist (CIAYT) and a Certified Mindfulness and Self-Compassion teacher through the Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy (IMP) and the Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) program.
A sought-after speaker and trainer, Ann has presented at national eating disorder conferences as well as in school systems educating mental health clinicians, teachers, and parents on assessment, interventions and eating disorder prevention. Her first book, Befriending Your Body: A Self-Compassionate Approach to Freeing Yourself from Disordered Eating (Shambhala, 2018) has received outstanding reviews from consumers and colleagues alike. Ann has been featured on several podcasts discussing eating disorder recovery, embodiment training and self-compassion skills, and she is an ongoing contributing author and featured presenter to Recovery Warriors, a top online eating disorder resource. Please visit www.anembodiedlife.com for more information about Ann.
Financial: Ann Saffi Biasetti is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Ann Saffi Biasetti is a Co-Chair Member of AED (Academy of Eating Disorders) and Co-Chair member of the Somatic Special Interest Group.
Buy the Purchase Disordered Eating -Somatic, Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness Interventions for Lasting Recovery – Andreana Saffi Biasetti Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Disordered Eating -Somatic, Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness Interventions for Lasting Recovery – Andreana Saffi Biasetti Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Disordered Eating -Somatic, Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness Interventions for Lasting Recovery – Andreana Saffi Biasetti Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Disordered Eating -Somatic, Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness Interventions for Lasting Recovery – Andreana Saffi Biasetti Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Disordered Eating -Somatic, Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness Interventions for Lasting Recovery – Andreana Saffi Biasetti Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Disordered Eating -Somatic, Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness Interventions for Lasting Recovery – Andreana Saffi Biasetti Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Disordered Eating -Somatic, Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness Interventions for Lasting Recovery – Andreana Saffi Biasetti Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.