Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Dysphagia -From Assessment to Discharge – Meghan Schaufele Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Dysphagia -From Assessment to Discharge by Meghan Schaufele,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Meghan Schaufele
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Mar 31, 2017
- Cranial nerve impact on assessment and treatment
- Diagnostics and thorough chart reviews
- Medications and lab values
- Clinical and instrument assessment techniques
- Provide therapy on a budget
- Retrain the brain to swallow
- Therapeutic tools to increase exercise-based therapy
During this seminar you will learn functional assessment techniques and discover how the cranial nerves drive both assessment and treatment. Join national speaker and dysphagia expert, Meghan Schaufele, MA, CCC-SLP, BCS-S, as she teaches you practical, functional and affordable strategies and techniques that can be immediately incorporated into your workday. Learn the latest, most effective techniques and exercises, including:
- Pharyngeal exercises
- Exercise-based therapy
- Oral manipulation
- Effortful swallow
- Using the bolus as resistance
Take home affordable alternative treatment tools and assessment techniques.
Muscle-based exercise is emphasized throughout the course, along with ideas you can utilize the next day!
PART 1: ASSESSMENT
- Disease Processes
- Lab Values
Oral Mech Exam
- Cranial Nerve Examination
- Cervical Auscultation
- Ounce Water Swallow Test
- Symptoms/Indications from the Swallow Assessment
PART II: TREATMENT
- Kinesio Taping®
- Pharyngeal Exercises
- Myofascial Release
- Mendelsohn Maneuver
- Oral Manipulation
- Effortful Swallow
- Lingual with Resistance
- Myofascial Release
- Beckman Program
- Pressure Biofeedback
- Chin Tuck
- Head Turn
- Supra and Super-Supra Glottic Swallow
- Head Back/Chin Up
- Side Lying
Technology in Dysphagia Therapy
- iPad®/iPhone® apps
- Android apps for dysphagia
- Online Dysphagia Resources
- Describe a cranial nerve assessment and the function of the cranial nerves.
- Identify key elements necessary for the development of a comprehensive dysphagia evaluation.
- Summarize therapeutic treatment strategies to increase the functional swallow.
- Examine contributing factors to dysphagia such as: medications, lab values and cranial nerve dysfunction.
- Explain neuroplasticity principles to increase swallow function.
- Identify ways that technology can be incorporated in dysphagia therapy.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at 1-800-844-8260.
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to: PO Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call 1-800-844-8260.
|Manual (1.13 MB)||46 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Meghan Schaufele, MA, CCC-SLP, BCS-S, is a certified and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, specializing in the treatment of patients with swallowing disorders. Meghan works with a team of therapists to provide patients at a Level One Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center with evaluation and treatment of speech, language, cognition, and dysphagia. Her work includes conducting and interpreting modified barium swallow studies. During her career, she has developed and initiated new therapeutic dining programs, and created & implemented an armband system to assist with identifying diet levels for residents and patients while protecting their medical privacy.
Meghan completed her undergraduate and graduate studies at the University of Tennessee, receiving ASLHA’s Students Pursuing Academic and Research Careers (SPARC) Award. Meghan is responsible for teaching and supervising speech pathology Master’s students completing an externship at her facility. She regularly provides education to medical students and residents about the field and scope of speech pathology. She also provides training sessions to nursing staff with a focus on dysphagia and stroke. Today, Meghan serves as a team and committee member for the Southeast Regional Stroke Center, the first and only accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center in the
Financial: Meghan Schaufele has an employment relationship with Erlanger Health System. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Meghan Schaufele is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Buy the Purchase Dysphagia -From Assessment to Discharge – Meghan Schaufele Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Dysphagia -From Assessment to Discharge – Meghan Schaufele Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Dysphagia -From Assessment to Discharge – Meghan Schaufele Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Dysphagia -From Assessment to Discharge – Meghan Schaufele Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Dysphagia -From Assessment to Discharge – Meghan Schaufele Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Dysphagia -From Assessment to Discharge – Meghan Schaufele Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Dysphagia -From Assessment to Discharge – Meghan Schaufele Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.