Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Emotional Techniques (EFT) & Tapping -Evidence-Based Clinical Practice to Release Physical and Emotional Pain – Robin Bilazarian Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Emotional Techniques (EFT) & Tapping -Evidence-Based Clinical Practice to Release Physical and Emotional Pain by Robin Bilazarian,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robin Bilazarian
- Approx. 6 Hours
- Feb 10, 2021
Clients who experience chronic pain want relief from their suffering as soon as possible. And with many ineffective, possibly dangerous interventions out there, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. It’s hard to know where to start and your client is looking for a quick fix.
Watch Robin Bilazarian, LCSW, DCSW, DCEP, EFT(i) International Master EFT Trainer in this highly experiential workshop filled with dozens of interventions to help clients release pain through safe, non-medication interventions.
Drawing on 25 years of clinical experience using Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)/Tapping, Robin masterfully shares her expertise in this workshop designed for both new and seasoned clinicians who want to enhance clinical outcomes by integrating tapping into existing treatment modalities.
- 5 non-medication ways to release chronic pain based in a self-applied, cognitive somatic, acupressure-based modality.
- Self-applied techniques that empower your client
- Engagement of the parasympathetic nervous system
Don’t miss out on helping your clients manage their pain. Purchase today!
The Biology and Language of Pain
- The value of pain
- Types of pain
- Acute verses chronic pain
- Neuromuscular skeletal pain
- Other types of pain
The Limbic System and Pain
- The role of the amygdala in pain
- How breakthroughs in neuroscience guide treatment
Autonomic Nervous System and pain
- Calming fight and flight (sympathetic nervous system) to quell pain
- Ways to move out of the sympathetic nervous system
- EFT/Tapping and Porges’ Polyvagal Theory
Typical Pain Treatments
- Medicine, acupuncture, physical therapy, electric stimulation
Emotional Freedom Technique and Tapping
Getting started in EFT/Tapping
- How to use this for physical and emotional pain
- Quelling the perception of pain
- Capturing focusing language
- Metaphors to heal
- Tell the Story Technique
- Movie Technique
- Erasing Limited Beliefs
- Personal Peace Procedure
- Chasing the pain
Pain Release Steps – 5 Non-medication Techniques
Simple, self-applied EFT/Tapping for pain
- One acupoint
- Rebalance energy reversals
- The entire EFT/Tapping sequence with pain reduction as a byproduct/side effect
- The Brief Energy Correction – new pain research by presenter
More Pain releases by adding language that affects the amygdala
- Language from NLP – the Sub modalities
- Listening to the message of pain and defusing it
Assessing and Treating the Emotional Strangleholds of Pain
- Somatization, truth or consequences, maybe it’s real
- Thought, emotion, physical reactions, & behavior – all entwined reactions
- Past pain-related traumatic events
- Anger pain connection
- Secondary gain and overidentification as a pain client
- Empathic pain & compassion fatigue
Psychotherapy and Pain
- The Mind-Body Sweep – letting go of the physicality of stress and turmoil
- Big “T” and little “t” events and the feeling of pain
- Decreased social connection and pain
- Childhood triggers
- Pain, grief and trauma connections
Adding Gratitude and Forgiveness
- The neuroscience of a gratitude practice to release pain and increase endorphins
- Interrupt the negativity and confirmation biases
- Four “feel-good” hormones and neurotransmitters
Non-medication Pain Management
- Medical care – Pain management
- Opioid epidemic
- Drug relapse prevention to address physical and emotional pain
Robin Bilazarian, LCSW, DCSW, DCEP, AAMET (Diplomate in Energy Psychology), and International Certified Master EFT Trainer, is a brief therapy expert, author, and speaker who uses passion and humor to share a wealth of knowledge and her twenty years of experience integrating EFT into mainstream mental health treatment. She is the author of the Amazon best-seller Tapping the Mighty Mind: Simple Solutions for Stress, Conflict, and Pain. Her passion is to bring these rapid, thorough and gentle meridian and cognitive-based techniques into mainstream clinical mental health treatment.
EFT is a well-researched, comprehensive, mind-body treatment that rapidly desensitizes unwanted thoughts, emotions, and connected physical reactions. EFT goes beyond supportive counseling and is actual treatment. It’s surprising how quickly turmoil dissipates; clients are usually better in one session – even if the issue is long standing.
Robin obtained her MSW degree from the University of Pennsylvania and the University of North Carolina/Chapel Hill and interned at Duke Medical Outpatient Psychiatry. Her more than thirty years of clinical practice includes employment in all levels of mental health treatment, including private practice and using EFT in a community mental health center and with medical staff. She was recruited and worked for fourteen years as an internal Employee Assistance Program counselor, bringing these highly effective, short-term techniques to medical staff and students in a regional trauma hospital. Her trainees also included police, fire fighters, first responders, educators, city workers, and others. She ran numerous internal and external EFT workshops, including psychiatric rounds and community conferences. She speaks nationally and internationally on this topic and presents frequently for NASW and Rutgers University. She is a sought-after expert in working with anxiety spectrum disorders.
Financial: Robin Bilazarian is in private practice. Ms. Bilazarian receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robin Bilazarian has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Emotional Techniques (EFT) & Tapping -Evidence-Based Clinical Practice to Release Physical and Emotional Pain – Robin Bilazarian Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Emotional Techniques (EFT) & Tapping -Evidence-Based Clinical Practice to Release Physical and Emotional Pain – Robin Bilazarian Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Emotional Techniques (EFT) & Tapping -Evidence-Based Clinical Practice to Release Physical and Emotional Pain – Robin Bilazarian Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Emotional Techniques (EFT) & Tapping -Evidence-Based Clinical Practice to Release Physical and Emotional Pain – Robin Bilazarian Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Emotional Techniques (EFT) & Tapping -Evidence-Based Clinical Practice to Release Physical and Emotional Pain – Robin Bilazarian Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Emotional Techniques (EFT) & Tapping -Evidence-Based Clinical Practice to Release Physical and Emotional Pain – Robin Bilazarian Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Emotional Techniques (EFT) & Tapping -Evidence-Based Clinical Practice to Release Physical and Emotional Pain – Robin Bilazarian Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.