Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson, Ed.D. -On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment – Susan Johnson Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson, Ed.D. -On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment by Susan Johnson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Susan Johnson
- 6 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 27, 2014
Do you dread your couples therapy sessions?
Do you struggle with how to stem your distressed clients’ anger and hostility?
Do you get tired of their emotional reactivity and lack of empathy?
Primary developer of Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT) and best-selling author of, Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love, Dr. Sue Johnson, shows you how the EFT method illustrates the new science of love and bonding. Emotionally focused therapy (EFT) harnesses the new science of love and relationships into a structured, on-target, effective roadmap we can follow to take couples from disaster to safety and emotional connection. Not only will Dr. Johnson show you how EFT can heal relationships, but also how EFT can create relationships that heal.
Finally, we know why relationships matter so much, what goes wrong with them, and what’s necessary for people to create secure, lasting bonds.
But you might be saying, “Sure, you can show me the studies proving that EFT works, BUT can you show me how to do it?”
The answer is…YES!
You will leave with your own blueprint for EFT that allows you, the therapist to be on target – to go to the heart of the matter and shape new interactions that redefine the security of the bond between partners and create an environment of healing and growth.
|Manual (1.5 MB)||45 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The State of Couple Therapy and the New Science of Attachment
- The map to basic relationship emotions and needs
- Understanding and containing distance and distress
- Shaping responsive bonding
- Understanding love relationships – invaluable to the therapist
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) – the Structure, Moves and Interventions
- The three stages of EFT
- Restructuring Attachment
- Key change events
Experiential and Systemic Interventions
- Reflection of emotional process
- Evocative process questions
- Deepening and distilling emotion
- Interpretation – conjecture
- Reflecting interactions – feedback loops
- Shaping enactments
- Containing enactments that go awry
The Tasks of EFT – Outline, Video Viewing, and Exercises
- The core tasks of EFT
- Building an alliance
- Reprocessing and distilling emotion
- Choreographing new interactions
Dealing with Difficult and Attachment Injured Clients – Discussion and Exercises
- Dysregulated, escalated, and shut down, dismissing clients
- Attachment injuries (i.e. affairs) – Relationship traumas that destroy trust
- A model for forgiveness and reconciliation
Discussion of the New Era of Couple Therapy
- Growing into and applying the EFT model
- Gaining confidence in EFT – Maximize effectiveness in your practice
- Key changes and challenges in the field of couple therapy
Dr. Sue Johnson, is an author, clinical psychologist, researcher, professor, popular presenter and speaker and a leading innovator in the field of couple therapy and adult attachment. Sue is the primary developer of Emotionally Focused Couples and Family Therapy (EFT), which has demonstrated its effectiveness in over 30 years of peer-reviewed clinical research.
Sue Johnson is founding Director of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT) and Distinguished Research Professor at Alliant University in San Diego, California, and Professor, Clinical Psychiatry at the University of British Columbia, Canada, as well as Professor Emeritus, Clinical Psychology, at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
Dr. Johnson is the author of numerous books and articles including Attachment Theory in Practice: EFT with Individuals, Couples and Families (2019) The Practice of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Creating Connection (3rd edition, 2019) and Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with Trauma Survivors (2002).
Sue trains behavioral health providers in EFT worldwide and consults to the over 75 international institutes and affiliated centers who practice EFT. She also consults to Veterans Affairs and the U.S. and Canadian militaries.
Financial: Susan Johnson receives compensation as a tenured professor for the University of Ottawa. She receives royalties as an author for Little Brown, ICEEFT, Brunner Routledge, and Guilford Press. Dr. Johnson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Susan Johnson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson, Ed.D. -On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment – Susan Johnson Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson, Ed.D. -On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment – Susan Johnson Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson, Ed.D. -On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment – Susan Johnson Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson, Ed.D. -On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment – Susan Johnson Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson, Ed.D. -On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment – Susan Johnson Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson, Ed.D. -On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment – Susan Johnson Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Emotionally Focused Therapy with Sue Johnson, Ed.D. -On Target Couple Interventions in the Age of Attachment – Susan Johnson Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.