Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings – Shannon Levandowski Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings by Shannon Levandowski,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Shannon Levandowski
- 5 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 16, 2014
Applying Ethics to Real-Life, Daily Practice
Ethics and social policy are at the core of our practice. Although we abide by the rules and regulations of our profession, we may not always know WHY we do what we do. Social policy and laws drive the methods and guidelines in which we can provide services. In the case of IDEA and other related laws, service provision and role responsibilities are specifically outlined and determined. Ethical practice can often be paired with laws, but sometimes therapists find themselves questioning how to connect ethical practice and the laws that govern practice delivery. Professions develop and outline ethical standards to ensure that our clients receive quality, evidenced-based care. What do you do when the two do not align?
This 1-day seminar provides participants with an easy to understand, concise explanation of basic social policies and ethical standards that guide school-based and pediatric practice. A review of social policy as it relates to special education will include the Social Security Act of 1939, ADA, IDEA, the No Child Left Behind Act, and the Race to the Top Initiative. We will review ethical standards of various professions, and target responses to various ethical dilemmas that therapists may experience.
|Manual – Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings (0.74 MB)||58 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Social Policy in Pediatric Practice
- Education policy for children and families
- Policies for children with disabilities
- Health policy for families
- Children’s mental health policy
- Policies for children with substance abuse
- Getting involved with advocacy efforts
- Personal morality
- Societal morality
- Group morality
- Ethics vs. moral
- Ethical distress
- Ethical dilemma
- Absolute/prima facie/conditional
- Patient rights
- Malpractice issues
- Breach of Duty
- Vicarious liability of others’ conduct
- Intentional wrongs
- Intentional tort
- Assault and battery
- Abuse (spouse and elder)
- False imprisonment
- Invasion of privacy
- Unreasonable intrusion
- Sexual misconduct
- Student rights
- Freedom of speech
- Religious expression
- Technology: bullying/sexting
- Right to privacy
- School safety/zero tolerance
Ethical Decision Process
- Get the facts
- Determine nature of problem
- Explore alternatives and perspectives
- Complete the action decided
- Evaluate process and action
Evidence to Support Ethical Practice
- Investigate current practice
- Determine best practice strategies
Application & Practice Guides
Shannon Levandowski, OTD, OTR/L, BCP, SCSS, is a practicing school-based therapist and academic instructor at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Dr. Levandowski is AOTA Board Certified in Pediatrics. She received her doctorate in OT from Boston University in 2009, and holds AOTA Board Specialty Certification in School Systems.
Dr. Levandowski has over 10 years of experience in the school setting with a primary focus on children in early childhood special education settings and transitioning families, from IDEA Part C to Part B. With a graduate certificate from Umass Lowell in Behavioral Interventions in Autism, Dr. Levandowski also serves on a collaborative team to support the needs of students with autism within her special education cooperative.
She is a national presenter on a variety of school-based focused topics, including Common Core goal alignment, team collaboration, program development and management, and many evidenced-based interventions.
Financial: Shannon Levandowski is an academic instructor at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Shannon Levandowski has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings – Shannon Levandowski Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings – Shannon Levandowski Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings – Shannon Levandowski Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings – Shannon Levandowski Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings – Shannon Levandowski Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings – Shannon Levandowski Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Ethical Practice & Social Policy in Pediatric Settings – Shannon Levandowski Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.