Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia Mental Health Professionals – Allan M Tepper Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia Mental Health Professionals by Allan M Tepper,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Allan M Tepper
- 5 Hours 37 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 13, 2020
Many continuing education ethics programs are generic in nature. Many continuing education ethics programs stress risk management strategies to the detriment of the attendees, especially if an attorney presenter is involved.
This program is different. Rather than avoiding clinical issues, this recording explores the manner by which clinical and ethical issues affect the everyday practice of the mental health professional in Virginia. This unique blend of clinical and ethical concerns allows for a more meaningful understanding and interpretation of the rules that govern mental health practice.
These goals are reached through the experience and the interactive style of the presenter, Allan M. Tepper, J.D., Psy.D. Different from most other individuals who possess joint degrees in psychology and law, Dr. Tepper actually maintains an active psychology practice and an active law practice. He functions as a clinician, and he represents mental health professionals who experience legal difficulties. In this regard, Dr. Tepper brings an extremely unique perspective to the practical understanding of ethics.
These goals also are reached through the manual utilized in the seminar. The manual materials are not generic in nature. All of the written materials are state-specific to Virginia.
When interacting with an attorney, it sometimes is difficult to hear the words, “Trust me.” For this recording, however, we do say, “Trust us!!” We guarantee, you won’t walk away disappointed.
|Manual – Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia (42.79 MB)||209 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Understand the Legal System
- Rules and regulations
- Case law
- Finding the law
- Criminal liability
- Civil liability
- Licensing complaints
- Organization complaints
Establish the Treatment Relationship
- The professional relationship
- The legal and ethical principle of informed consent
- Informed consent as part of the treatment modality
- Use of and reliance upon written consent forms
- Record-keeping regulations
- Items which constitute the records, personal notes vs. charting, raw data, computer printouts, and third-party records
- Access to records by written requests, subpoenas, and court orders
The Ethics of Duty to Warn
- Duty to warn potential third-party victims
- Review of specific Virginia case law governing danger to others
- A clinical approach to the duty to protect
Treatment of Minors
- Age of majority
- Consent to treatment and access to records
- Clinical implications in the treatment of the older adolescent
- Treatment of minors in situations of family separation and divorce
Non-Sexual Boundary Violations
- Email correspondence and cell phone contacts
- Treatment vs. advocacy for patients
- Professional contacts with attorneys and the legal profession
- In-court expert testimony
Allan M. Tepper, J.D., Psy.D., is engaged in the private practice of both law and psychology in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. As a psychologist, he specializes in forensic matters and has testified on numerous occasions in cases involving civil, criminal, domestic relations, and death penalty issues. As an attorney, he has extensive trial experience, including the representation of mental health professionals in ethics and licensing board proceedings. He has been an adjunct faculty member at Widener University in the Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology, and at the Philadelphia Chapter of Great Lakes Colleges Association, and an adjunct assistant professor at Immaculate College, Graduate School.
Dr. Tepper frequently conducts ethics training for mental health professionals throughout the United States and is well-known for his engaging style and knowledge of each State’s laws and regulations. He publishes frequently in the areas of law and psychology. He is co-author of Pennsylvania Law and Psychology – Third Edition, and Pennsylvania Law, Ethics, and Psychology – Fourth Edition. He received his J.D. degree from Albany Law School and received M.S. and Psy.D. degrees in clinical psychology from Hahnemann University in Pennsylvania. Visit his website at www.allanmtepper.com.
Financial: Allan Tepper is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Allan Tepper has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia Mental Health Professionals – Allan M Tepper Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia Mental Health Professionals – Allan M Tepper Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia Mental Health Professionals – Allan M Tepper Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia Mental Health Professionals – Allan M Tepper Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia Mental Health Professionals – Allan M Tepper Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia Mental Health Professionals – Allan M Tepper Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Ethical Principles in the Practice of Virginia Mental Health Professionals – Allan M Tepper Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.