Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Ethics & Cultural Competency -1-Day Intensive Training – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Ethics & Cultural Competency -1-Day Intensive Training by Frances Patterson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Frances Patterson
- 7 Hours 40 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 14, 2017
Ethics are not always absolute and are often complicated by cultural issues, beliefs, and values. Situations such as whether to accept a gift from a client, encountering a client in a social situation, or living in a small community, as well as more serious issues such as dual relationships, therapeutic touch, and countertransference are influenced by many factors, including culture. When therapists and counselors lack sufficient training, or become complacent or behind on ethics and cultural competency, they may find themselves at risk of losing their professional license, damaging their professional reputation, or encountering legal difficulties due to ethical mistakes or violations.
Learn to address difficult and often complex ethical situations that arise when working with clients. Highlighted issues include clarification of personal values, managing dual relationships, confidentiality and technology, cultural humility, physical touch in therapy, living in smaller communities, and confronting sexual attraction. Dr. Frances Patterson will use didactic, electronic media, and experiential learning techniques, allowing you to explore the dangers of ignoring personal feelings and not addressing issues that arise during sessions with clients. The information you learn will leave you more confident in your ability to manage difficult ethical situations and the cultural issues that often intersect with them.
|Manual – Ethics & Cultural Competency: 1-Day Intensive Training (2.1 MB)||137 Pages||Available after Purchase|
THE CULTURE OF THERAPY
- How do I know when and what to report?
- Personal Values
- Personal values and culture
- Cultural humility
- Conflicting client cultural values and perceptions
- Communication differences
COMMUNICATING WITH CLIENTS FROM DIFFERENT GENERATIONS
- Technology and Professionalism
- Cell phones in therapy
- Social Networking
BOUNDARIES VS. BOUNDARY VIOLATIONS AND CULTURE
- Rural and small communities and subcultures
- Taking sessions outside the sanctioned therapeutic environment
- Encountering clients in social situations
- Gift giving: cultural norms
- Culture of self-help and the recovering counselor
- Role confusion
DUAL RELATIONSHIPS AND CULTURAL CONSIDERATIONS
- Sanctioned therapeutic setting
- Homeless clients
- Client perceptions vs. therapist role
TRANSFERENCE AND COUNTERTRANSFERENCE
- Therapeutic touch
- Power struggles in therapy
- Gender roles and sexuality
- End of life and religious beliefs in therapy
- Managing ethics within institutional cultures
CULTURE DIFFERENCES IN CONCEPT OF SELF-CARE
- Cultural views of self-image
Frances Patterson, PHD, LADAC, MAC, BCPC, CCJAS, QSAP, QCS, owner of Footprints Consulting Services, LLC, has worked as a clinician and program administrator in treatment programs in Virginia and Tennessee for nearly 28 years and has been a supervisor for almost 25 years. She is a licensed alcohol and drug counselor and Qualified Clinical Supervisor in Tennessee, and a board certified professional counselor and Diplomat with the American Psychotherapy Association. Dr. Patterson is a Masters Addictions Counselor and Qualified Substance Abuse Professional through the National Association of Addictions Professionals (NAADAC), where she chairs the clinical issues committee, serves on the ethics committee, is a member of the Trainers Academy, and is an approved NAADAC trainer.
In 2005 Dr. Patterson was honored with the Lifetime Achievement award by the Tennessee Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors, and in 2006 she received the Mel Schulstad award, NAADAC’s national Professional of the Year award. She has conducted professional training locally, statewide and nationally for more than 20 years on addictions, mental health and professional counseling issues to a variety of disciplines.
Financial: Frances Patterson is the owner of Footprints Consulting Services. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Frances Patterson is a member of the American Psychotherapy Association; and NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals.
Buy the Purchase Ethics & Cultural Competency -1-Day Intensive Training – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Ethics & Cultural Competency -1-Day Intensive Training – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Ethics & Cultural Competency -1-Day Intensive Training – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Ethics & Cultural Competency -1-Day Intensive Training – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Ethics & Cultural Competency -1-Day Intensive Training – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Ethics & Cultural Competency -1-Day Intensive Training – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Ethics & Cultural Competency -1-Day Intensive Training – Frances Patterson Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.