Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Ethics -Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals – Frederic G. Reamer Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Ethics -Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals by Frederic G. Reamer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Frederic G. Reamer
- 2 Hours 51 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 31, 2019
Some tough ethical situations can’t be taught in school. They can only be learned through personal experience or from hearing of others’ personal experiences.
This recording will teach you how to manage 10 of the most challenging ethical situations a mental health professional can face. These real-world issues are the greatest liability and licensing board threats and arise far more frequently than most realize.
Purchase today and:
- Learn How to Recognize and Avoid the Most Challenging Ethical Traps
- Hear Case Studies that Provide Examples of What to Do and What Not to Do
- Obtain Tips and Techniques that Can Be Implemented to Prevent Ethical Malpractice
- Learn from a Colleague Who Has Served as an Expert Witness in hundreds of Court and Licensing Board Cases Nationwide
|Manual – Ethics: Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals (566.3 KB)||27 Pages||Available after Purchase|
How Would You Handle These Ethical Challenges?
1) Failure to Protect Confidentiality
- Scenario – A clinical psychologist disclosed clinical records in response to a subpoena without proper authorization.
2) Not Properly Balancing Minors & Parents Rights
- Scenario – The mother of a 15-yearold client requested a full copy of the psychotherapist’s notes.
3) Self-Disclosure – A Slippery Slope
- Scenario – A client in an addictions treatment program asked his clinician whether he is in recovery and who he voted for in the last presidential election.
4) Challenging Dual Relationship Traps
- Scenario – The clients of a marriage and family therapist offered her the free use of their vacation home.
5) Sticky Financial Issues – Billing, Fees and Gifts
- Scenario – A client who was an unemployed painter had a large unpaid counseling bill and offered to paint the counselor’s home to pay off the debt.
6) Duty to Warn – When to AND When Not to
- Scenario – A clinical social worker in a mental health center counseled a client who made threats against an unidentified estranged partner.
7) Inadequate Informed Consent
- Scenario – A clinical psychologist provided distance counseling services to a client who filed a licensing board complaint alleging substandard informed consent protocols.
8) Social Media Common Ethical Challenges
- Scenario – A case manager in a mental health agency received a Facebook “friend” request from a client with whom he often exchanged text messages using a messaging app that is not HIPAA compliant.
9) Distance Counseling
- Scenario – The client of an addictions counselor in private practice moved to another state and asked the counselor to continue providing services to him using Skype and text messaging.
10) Complex Documentation Decisions
- Scenario – The client of a mental health counselor divulged that he had committed a murder several years earlier while under the influence of illegal substances.
Rhode Island College
Frederic G. Reamer, PhD, has been a professor in the graduate program of the School of Social Work, Rhode Island College, Providence, Rhode Island, for over 30 years. Dr. Reamer received his PhD from the University of Chicago and has served as a social worker in correctional and mental health settings. He chaired the national task force that wrote the current National Association of Social Worker’s Code of Ethics.
Dr. Reamer lectures both nationally and internationally on the subjects of professional ethics and professional malpractice and liability. In addition to ethics, his research and teaching have addressed a wide range of human service issues, including mental health, health care, criminal justice, and public welfare. Dr. Reamer has conducted extensive research on professional ethics and has been involved in several national research projects sponsored by The Hastings Center, Carnegie Corporation, Haas Foundation, and Center for Bioethics of the University of Pennsylvania.
He is the author of chapters on professional ethics in the Encyclopedia of Social Work, the Encyclopedia of Bioethics, and the Encyclopedia of Applied Ethics, and is the author of many books, including: Risk Management in Social Work: Preventing Professional Malpractice, Liability, and Disciplinary Action; Boundary Issues and Dual Relationships in the Human Services; The Social Work Ethics Audit: A Risk Management Tool and his latest, On the Parole Board: Reflections on Crime, Punishment, Redemption, and Justice.
Financial: Frederic Reamer is a Professor, School of Social Work, for Rhode Island College.
Non-financial: Frederic Reamer is a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
Buy the Purchase Ethics -Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals – Frederic G. Reamer Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Ethics -Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals – Frederic G. Reamer Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Ethics -Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals – Frederic G. Reamer Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Ethics -Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals – Frederic G. Reamer Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Ethics -Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals – Frederic G. Reamer Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Ethics -Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals – Frederic G. Reamer Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Ethics -Top 10 Mistakes Made by Mental Health Professionals – Frederic G. Reamer Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.