Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Ethics with Minors -An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals – Terry Casey Course just 45USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Ethics with Minors -An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals by Terry Casey,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Casey
- 3 Hours 2 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 29, 2020
Working with minors and their parents presents unique challenges and problems but also provides unique rewards for therapists. There is often confusion and misunderstanding about the myriad of ethical and legal issues to consider when working with minors.
This training will dive into some of these key issues and how to navigate them:
- Vulnerability of minors & power differentials
- Consent: Who can provide it and when
- Special rights of older adolescents
- Challenges of divorced parents
- HIPAA vs FERPA
- Boundary Social media & texting issues
- Parental access to child’s records
- Mandatory reporting of abuse
You will learn how to use an effective and easy-to-use decision-making model that can be used in any situation when working with minors. Vignettes are used to illustrate how to navigate challenging situations involving minors and you’ll receive additional resources to assist you beyond this training.
|Manual – Ethics with Minors (1.9 MB)||75 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-Study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Navigate Challenging Situation with Minors: How to do it!
- The five key perspectives and how to use them
- Consultations: Two important types
- Essentials of how to document your decision
Boundaries and Multiple Relationships: “Thin Ice!”
- Social media & communication policies
- Power differentials and why they matter
- Virtual relationships
- Texting and messaging
- Vignette: Ashley’s Tweets: Social media hazards
- Vignette: Client in a Bind: Multiple Relationships
Legal Matters: Consent, Records and Reporting
- Consent vs assent
- Who can provide consent and when?
- Parents’ rights
- Special rules for older adolescents
- Informed consent process
- Mandatory reporting of abuse
- Vignette: Robert’s separated parents
Strategies for Avoiding Problems and Reducing Risk
- Establishing your role at intake
- Keep all involved on the same page
- Determine if HIPAA or FERPA applies
- Obtain the parenting plan before treatment
- Use psychotherapy notes when appropriate
- Know state laws about minors’ rights
- and more!
TERRY CASEY, PhD, is a licensed psychologist, HSP health service provider with over 30 years of professional experience, including a 16-year tenure as the director of counseling & psychological services for a non-profit agency with over 30 counselors at over a dozen locations. He is in private practice in Franklin Tennessee, teaches ethics and professional issues in counseling at Lipscomb University’s graduate program in clinical mental health counseling, and guest lectures at Trevecca Nazarene University’s PhD program in Clinical counseling. Dr. Casey also served for several years as the chair of the ethics committee for the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors’ Association and in an advisory capacity for graduate counseling programs at two universities. He has presented frequently on ethics to organizations such as the American Counseling Association, the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association, the Nashville Area Association of Christian Counselors, and others. For more information, visit his practice website at rencounselingtn.com.
Financial: Dr. Terry Casey maintains a private practice. He is an adjunct faculty member at Lipscomb University. Dr. Casey receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Terry Casey is a member of the American Psychological Association and the American Counseling Association.
Buy the Purchase Ethics with Minors -An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals – Terry Casey Course just 45USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Ethics with Minors -An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals – Terry Casey Course just 45USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Ethics with Minors -An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals – Terry Casey Course just 45USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Ethics with Minors -An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals – Terry Casey Course just 45USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Ethics with Minors -An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals – Terry Casey Course just 45USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Ethics with Minors -An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals – Terry Casey Course just 45USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Ethics with Minors -An Essential Guide for Mental Health Professionals – Terry Casey Course just 45USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.