Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School -Smart but Scattered – Margaret Dawson Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School -Smart but Scattered by Margaret Dawson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Margaret Dawson
- 6 Hours 25 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 26, 2020
Children who have deficient executive skills often have trouble getting started on tasks, get distracted easily, lose papers or assignments and forget to hand in homework. They make careless mistakes, put off work until the last minute and have no sense of time urgency. Workspaces are disorganized and teachers often refer to their backpacks or lockers as “black holes.” Often considered chronic underachievers, these children are at risk for academic failure as well as emotional and behavioral difficulties.
Dr. Dawson, co-author of the best-selling books Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents, 3rd Ed. (2018), Smart but Scattered (Guilford, 2009) and Smart but Scattered Teens (2013, Guilford) uses case examples along with interactive discussion to demonstrate how the executive skills manifest in daily home and school activities. Learn how to assess these skills and take home evidence-based strategies to help children and adolescents overcome executive skills weaknesses.
Finish this recording with a set of tools that includes strategies for task/environmental modifications, skill development through cognitive/behavioral techniques and creation of incentive systems. You will be able to give teachers and parents a means for developing and improving the following:
- Time management
- Impulse control
- Goal-directed persistence
- Executive skills critical for independent functioning
|Manual – Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School (3.02 MB)||59 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
- Underlying theory
- Executive skills in the context of brain function and child development
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
Assessment of Executive Skills
- Parent/teacher/student interviews
- Behavior rating scales
- Informal assessment
- Formal assessment
- Environmental modifications to reduce the impact of weak executive skills
- Teaching strategies to help children develop/improve executive functioning
- Using incentives to help practice or use skills that are difficult
Keys to Effective Intervention Design
- Match the child’s developmental level
- Use the child’s innate drive for mastery and control
- Begin with environmental modifications
- Effortful tasks and ways to make them less difficult
- Use incentives to augment instruction
- Provide the minimum support necessary
- Apply supports and interventions until the child achieves mastery or success
- Gradually fade supports, supervision, and incentives
Coaching: An Effective Strategy for Building Executive Skills
- Description of 2-stage process
- Coaching with younger children
- Clinical case examples
- Research studies supporting the efficacy of coaching
Peg Dawson, Ed.D., NCSP, is a school psychologist and for over 20 years has worked at the Center for Learning and Attention Disorders in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where she specializes in the assessment of children and adults with learning and attention disorders. She is co-author of the bestselling books on executive dysfunction, Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents: 2nd Edition (Guilford, 2010), Smart but Scattered (Guilford, 2009) and Smart but Scattered Teens (Guilford, 2013).
Peg is a past editor of Communiqué, the newsletter of the National Association of School Psychologists, and has published numerous articles and book chapters on a variety of topics, including retention, ability grouping, reading disorders, attention disorders, the sleep problems of adolescents, the use of interviews in the assessment process, and homework.
Peg has many years of organizational experience at the state, national and international levels and served in many capacities, including president of the New Hampshire Association of School Psychologists, the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) and the International School Psychology Association.She has also participated in many of NASP’s leadership initiatives, including the Futures Conference and the development of both the second and third Blueprint for the Training and Practice of School Psychology. She is the 2006 recipient of NASP’s Lifetime Achievement Award. Peg received her doctorate in school/child clinical psychology from the University of Virginia.
Financial: Margaret (Peg) Dawson is an author for Guilford Press and receives royalties. She is an author for Amacon publishers and receives royalties. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Margaret (Peg) Dawson has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School -Smart but Scattered – Margaret Dawson Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School -Smart but Scattered – Margaret Dawson Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School -Smart but Scattered – Margaret Dawson Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School -Smart but Scattered – Margaret Dawson Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School -Smart but Scattered – Margaret Dawson Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School -Smart but Scattered – Margaret Dawson Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Executive Dysfunction at Home and at School -Smart but Scattered – Margaret Dawson Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.