Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Food and Mood -A Therapist’s Guide to The Role of Nutrition in Mental Health – Kathleen Zamperini Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Food and Mood -A Therapist’s Guide to The Role of Nutrition in Mental Health by Kathleen Zamperini,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kathleen Zamperini
- 5 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 28, 2020
Diet is an often-ignored aspect of the prevention of poor mental health and the promotion of good emotional health. The causes of behavioral health problems are complex, and nutrition is a valuable yet often missing piece of the puzzle to help clients improve their emotional state.
Imagine if you could feel more confident talking with clients about nutrition from a therapist’s point of view, and do so while adhering to our ethical code.
Kathleen Zamperini, LPC, NCC, NCGC-1, CMHIMP, brings a unique perspective as a licensed professional counselor with a degree in nutrition and certification with the Mental Health Integrative Medical Institute. She uses the language of a therapist to explain key concepts of integrating a cognitive behavioral approach with nutritional strategies to improve treatment outcomes.
Discover the clinical applications to transform the way your clients view food and revolutionize your clinical toolbox to ethically educate clients about nutrition and how they can make lasting changes.
|Manual – Food and Mood (2.1 MB)||60 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Certificate Instructions|
How Food Affects Mood
- Assess nutritional factors contributing to mental health conditions
- 5 substances that affect mood
- 7 practical interventions to improve mood
- Research on nutrition’s impact on mental health
- Case study – 24-year-old female – depression and anxiety
Practice Healthy Eating – Vitamins, Minerals, and Antioxidants
- B Vitamins for emotional health
- Benefits of magnesium and common symptoms of magnesium deficiency
- Antioxidants for emotional support
- Recommendations within your scope of practice
- Symptoms of deficiency
- Best food sources
The Connection Between Stimulants, Anxiety, and Sleep
- The truth about sugar, stimulants, and processed food
- History of processed food and what’s gone wrong
- Link between sugar and depression
- The S.A.D. diet and diseases of affluence
- Case study: the wife who loved coffee
The Skinny on Fat
- Emotions and biochemical activity within the brain
- Mediterranean food pyramid
- Inflammation and mood disorders
- Omega 3 fatty acids and good fat
- Key nutrients to transform emotional health
Nutritional Imbalances that Contribute to Depression
- Lack of essential fats and vitamins
- Blood sugar imbalances associated with excessive sugar and stimulant intake
- Neurotransmitters and their effects when they are lacking in our system
- Tune up your brain and neurotransmitters
Your DNA is not Your Destiny
- The role of epigenetics
- Are diseases of the brain preventable?
- CBT techniques to help clients change their thoughts and behavior toward food and eating
- Clinical benefits of deep breathing
- Incorporate wellness activities into treatment plans
Explore the Gut-Brain Link and Its Impact on Mental Health
- Understand gut microbiome and dysbiosis from a therapist’s perspective
- Learn how proper digestion supports optimum mental health
- The relationship between digestion and stress
- Steps for proper digestion
Ethical Considerations and Understanding Your Role as a Therapist
- Education and awareness for clients – the basic food assessment you can use
- Practical strategies to help clients eat healthy on a budget
- How to apply techniques ethically and responsibly
- When to refer to a medical practitioner
- The risks and limitations of research studies
- Resources for clients
Kathleen D. Zamperini, LPC, NCC, NCGC-1, CMHIMP has a master’s degree in counseling psychology and a master’s degree in education with secondary guidance certification. She is a licensed professional counselor and is a Nationally Certified Gambling Counselor. Kathleen received a degree in holistic nutrition from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and is a Certified Mental Health Integrative Medicine Provider. She has a passion for helping clients understand the role of nutrition in mental health. She has 30 years of counseling experience working with persons dealing with depression and anxiety, and is the director of counseling for a large social service agency, Catholic Charities, in Pittsburgh, PA. she has published articles in the National Gambling Association Newsletter on the role of nutrition in treating gambling addictions, and presented numerous presentations on this topic, including a statewide conference.
Financial: Kathleen Zamperini is the director of counseling for Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Kathleen Zamperini is a member of the National Board for Certified Counselors.
Buy the Purchase Food and Mood -A Therapist’s Guide to The Role of Nutrition in Mental Health – Kathleen Zamperini Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Food and Mood -A Therapist’s Guide to The Role of Nutrition in Mental Health – Kathleen Zamperini Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Food and Mood -A Therapist’s Guide to The Role of Nutrition in Mental Health – Kathleen Zamperini Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Food and Mood -A Therapist’s Guide to The Role of Nutrition in Mental Health – Kathleen Zamperini Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Food and Mood -A Therapist’s Guide to The Role of Nutrition in Mental Health – Kathleen Zamperini Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Food and Mood -A Therapist’s Guide to The Role of Nutrition in Mental Health – Kathleen Zamperini Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Food and Mood -A Therapist’s Guide to The Role of Nutrition in Mental Health – Kathleen Zamperini Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.