Improve your knowledge with eBoklib! Purchase Purchase Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy -A Treatment Framework for Lasting Change – J. Eric Gentry Course just 66USD Course. Get the same full content as the sales page. You save UPTO 80%. We join Groupbuy AND always try to share knowledge with more people. Especially the quality is the same as salepage. You can buy directly at salepage, with full price. (link SALEPAGE are mounted directly on the post)
Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy -A Treatment Framework for Lasting Change by J. Eric Gentry,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- J. Eric Gentry, Ph.D., D.A.A.E.T.S.
- 6 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 19, 2020
Hyper-aroused from a traumatic past, your client’s threat response sounds off stridently when there is little to no danger. It leaves them in a constant reactive state; feeling out of control and uncomfortable in their own skin.
But many traditional treatments fail to give clients the tools they need to face these challenges of the here-and-now, instead requiring a focus on past traumatic memories that can set off that threat response again and again. Instead of gaining control over their body’s reactions and lives, clients can deteriorate and lose hope.
The Forward-Facing Therapy Framework can help you to move clients forward so they can flourish in the present!
Forward Facing Therapy is a simple treatment protocol that gives you the skills and clinical tools you need to interrupt the involuntary physical and cognitive engagement of the threat response and restore their sense of safety, intentionality and hope! It can be used as a stand-alone or incorporated with other treatment methods you already use.
Eric Gentry, PhD, LMCH, DAAETS, trauma expert, trainer and author, has trained thousands of mental health professionals like you on how to make trauma treatment more effective. Join him as he shows you how to integrate this framework into your clinical practice so you can:
- Quickly lessen clients distress and improve cognitive functioning
- Reestablish their comfort in their bodies
- Teach clients to self-regulate their own autonomic nervous system
- Restore clients’ sense of safety, agency and hope
This is one training you don’t want to miss!
Bring the Forward-Facing framework into your trauma work and help clients find lasting healing and positive treatment outcomes!
|Manual – Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy (17.2 MB)||81 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Trauma & Traumatic Stress: What Every Therapist Needs to Know
- The myth of stress
- How stress affects the mind and body
- Neurocience of traumatic stress
- Causes Trauma & Traumatic Stress
- What Heals Trauma & Traumatic Stress
- Understand the research
- Limitations and potential risks
Essential Elements of Trauma Treatment: The Ground Work for Successful Trauma Treatment
- “Active Ingredients” for Effective Trauma Treatment
- A good therapeutic relationship
- Self-regulation/relaxation technology
- Safe exposure
- Cognitive restructuring/psychoeducation
Assessment & Staged Treatment Approach for Trauma: Integrating an Empowerment & Resilience Treatment Structure
- Preparation & Relationship
- Positive Expectancy
- Feedback Informed Treatment
- Skills Building and Cognitive Restructuring
- Tools for Hope (An “Owner’s Manual” for the ANS)
- Self-Regulation: Neuroception & Interoception
- Skills for Self-regulation
- Desensitization & Integration
- In vivo vs. Imaginal Exposure
- Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy & In vivo Exposure
- Posttraumatic Growth & Resilience
- Construct “Documents of Intention”
- Healing the Moral Wound
J. Eric Gentry, Ph.D., D.A.A.E.T.S., is an internationally recognized leader in the study and treatment of traumatic stress and compassion fatigue. His Ph.D. is from Florida State University, where he studied with Professor Charles Figley – a pioneer of these two fields. In 1997, he co-developed the Accelerated Recovery Program (ARP) for Compassion Fatigue-the world’s only evidence-based treatment protocol for compassion fatigue. In 1998, he introduced the Certified Compassion Fatigue Specialist Training and Compassion Fatigue Prevention & Resiliency Training. These two trainings have demonstrated treatment effectiveness for the symptoms of compassion fatigue, and he published these effects in several journals. He has trained over 100,000 health professionals over the past 20 years.
He is the co-author of Trauma Practice: Tools for Stabilization and Recovery-a critically acclaimed text on the treatment of traumatic stress. He is also the author of the groundbreaking Forward-Facing® Trauma Therapy: Healing the Moral Wound. He is the co-author of Forward-Facing® Professional Resilience: Resolution and Prevention of Burnout, Toxic stress and Compassion Fatigue, Unlocking the Keys to Human Resilience, and Transformative Care: A Trauma-Focused Approach to Caregiving.
Financial: J. Eric Gentry receives compensation as Owner of Compassion Unlimited. He receives royalties as an author for Hogrefo & Huber Publishing. Dr. Gentry receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: J. Eric Gentry has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Purchase Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy -A Treatment Framework for Lasting Change – J. Eric Gentry Course just 66USD course at the best price at eBokLib. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Purchase Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy -A Treatment Framework for Lasting Change – J. Eric Gentry Course just 66USD courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Purchase Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy -A Treatment Framework for Lasting Change – J. Eric Gentry Course just 66USD courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Purchase Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy -A Treatment Framework for Lasting Change – J. Eric Gentry Course just 66USD course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Purchase Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy -A Treatment Framework for Lasting Change – J. Eric Gentry Course just 66USD course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Purchase Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy -A Treatment Framework for Lasting Change – J. Eric Gentry Course just 66USD course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Purchase Forward-Facing Trauma Therapy -A Treatment Framework for Lasting Change – J. Eric Gentry Course just 66USD course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.